Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6498 6499 [6500] 6501 6502 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9452189 times)

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #97485 on: September 25, 2015, 03:06:06 pm »

School organized party this evening, and I'm not going bc I didn't enjoy it last year . I still feel bad about it for a few reasons, mostly involving my crush, even if I know I would probably have regretted going. :(

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #97486 on: September 25, 2015, 03:08:38 pm »

School organized party this evening, and I'm not going bc I didn't enjoy it last year. Almost everybody at my school is going, though. I still feel bad about it for a few reasons, mostly involving my crush, even if I know I would probably have regretted going. :(

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97487 on: September 25, 2015, 11:35:57 pm »

I can't get my payment reinstated 'til Monday at the earliest because the agency that pays me is closed on weekends. ::)
I only got back yesterday around their closing time! And you have to wait on hold for about an hour on average! Ugh!
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #97488 on: September 26, 2015, 12:36:43 am »

BFEL is sick, much sore throat, such ow.

I AM MORE SNOT THEN MAN
Well no diarrhea, so there's a plus.
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #97489 on: September 26, 2015, 01:26:12 am »

Dealing with tons o' anxiety [via communication with nothing related to this forum]. x_x Hum.

McDonald

• Bay Watcher
  • Passwords get hidden, who knew? ••••••••
    • View Profile
« Reply #97490 on: September 26, 2015, 09:01:32 am »

Windows funked up and I had to wipe the computer.
I'm with stupid |
                      v

Bohandas

• Bay Watcher
  • Discordia Vobis Com Et Cum Spiritum
    • View Profile
« Reply #97491 on: September 26, 2015, 09:14:26 am »

? Inability to wash?

BFEL is sick, much sore throat, such ow.
I AM MORE SNOT THEN MAN
Staring into the bin like "how did I, a mortal man, fill this. I'm barely eating and yet somehow I can expel my body weight from my nose over the course of a day"
Except you're sick and headachy and it comes out more like 'nnngghffuuck I have to take thhbinout again'.
My last major cold resulted in a bin that was 50% snot, 200% tissues, and 150% overflowing.

EDIT: Anyone else suffering from a super glitchy Imgur recently? I am, but I've seen no outrage on Imgur in those moments where it's all fine.

A lot of othermfolks on this site seem to have mentioned it recently. (I wouldn't know personally though since I don't use ingur because it's clunky and also requires javascript.
NEW Petition to stop the anti-consumer, anti-worker, Trans-Pacific Partnership agreement
What is TPP
----------------------
Remember, no one can tell you who you are except an emotionally unattached outside observer making quantifiable measurements.
----------------------
Έπαινος Ερις

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile
« Reply #97492 on: September 26, 2015, 03:31:09 pm »

I think I'm going to get fired next week, or whatever the on-job training equivalent is. My advisor had said that this was an important week, and the report he turned in is the most damning I've ever gotten in spite of generally good reviews through the week and telling me that some aspects of my work were almost unrecognisably better than two weeks previously. With any luck I'm just overreacting, but this is two years of work that I've only recently started breaking even with. I honestly don't know what I'm going to do if I'm right. There is no plan B, and I haven't exactly been learning transfersable skills.
Look elsewhere, reader. There is nothing for you here.

Rubidium

• Bay Watcher
  • Rubidium has RETURNED
    • View Profile
« Reply #97493 on: September 26, 2015, 06:29:08 pm »

I have a sore throat and I can't talk that greatly.
It's so sad.
Rubidium has RETURNED!

Robot Parade Leader

• Bay Watcher
  • Well, go on ... parade!
    • View Profile
« Reply #97494 on: September 26, 2015, 07:41:42 pm »

[Insert many complaints here]

Is there any kind of decent play by post or something forum game that doesn't require a ton of homework to understand? Something that can get about a paragraph of player input a day/round that works well, makes sense, and is fun?

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #97495 on: September 26, 2015, 07:53:24 pm »

[Insert many complaints here]

Is there any kind of decent play by post or something forum game that doesn't require a ton of homework to understand? Something that can get about a paragraph of player input a day/round that works well, makes sense, and is fun?
No.  Probably not.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #97496 on: September 26, 2015, 08:02:12 pm »

Most PBP games don't require any homework unless they're using an existing ruleset like GURPS or D&D. Or if you mean jumping in to an existing one, don't do that, find a new one that's just starting.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #97497 on: September 26, 2015, 08:55:41 pm »

Just had about three hours of progress reset for reasons unknown.
"Museum of Technology? Heading to Rivet City?? No, no, you're still in Operation Anchorage. And you're near the beginning of that, too. You'll get your power armor back in a while, don't worry."
Thanks, Fallout 3.

The worst part is it's happened before. In New Vegas, actually. More than once...
Black lives matter.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #97498 on: September 27, 2015, 12:16:42 am »

Manual saves are your friend.
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97499 on: September 27, 2015, 12:45:57 am »

Words suck.

I think from now on whenever I make a thread... I'll just lock it immediately.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2015, 01:02:12 am by Neonivek »
Pages: 1 ... 6498 6499 [6500] 6501 6502 ... 8167