Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6452 6453 [6454] 6455 6456 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9447807 times)

Bohandas

• Bay Watcher
  • Discordia Vobis Com Et Cum Spiritum
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #96795 on: September 02, 2015, 12:45:20 am »

I accidentally deleted my favorites folder on my tablet's browser. I was having trouble with an add-on, tried to clear the cache and accidentally deleted bookmarks, cookies, etc as well. Tried reinstalling the add-on and it said that it wasn't compatible witn this version of pale moon, so I deleted Pale Moon and installed an earlier version, but eventually it turned out that it was the add-on that had updated, not the app. I'm sad I lost my bookmarks.
NEW Petition to stop the anti-consumer, anti-worker, Trans-Pacific Partnership agreement
What is TPP
----------------------
Remember, no one can tell you who you are except an emotionally unattached outside observer making quantifiable measurements.
----------------------
Έπαινος Ερις

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96796 on: September 02, 2015, 12:55:22 am »

I have a Firefox account synced on multiple devices. It's really cool that I can bookmark something on my laptop and get home and my PC's Firefox is already updated. The bottom line is never rely on bookmarks on a single machine, always link it up. Pale Moon is a fork of Firefox isn't it? maybe it also works with sync?

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96797 on: September 02, 2015, 01:18:28 am »

I have a Firefox account synced on multiple devices. It's really cool that I can bookmark something on my laptop and get home and my PC's Firefox is already updated. The bottom line is never rely on bookmarks on a single machine, always link it up. Pale Moon is a fork of Firefox isn't it? maybe it also works with sync?

But then when I delete all the bookmarks I accidentally imported into a computer at a place I volunteered ("Sign into Chrome" and "Sign into Gmail" look so close), I end up deleting all my bookmarks everywhere :(
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #96798 on: September 02, 2015, 01:34:36 am »

Today's sad.

Some people look up to me for sage advice. I'm not sure if I'm qualified to give it. But that isn't the sad part anyway. I can't give myself advice at all. Being one of those people who help but can't help themselves sucks.
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

Bumber

• Bay Watcher
  • REMOVE KOBOLD
    • View Profile
« Reply #96799 on: September 02, 2015, 01:50:50 am »

hey this is all alarmist bullshit

it's stuff that certain applications can use to see user metrics and what people are doing when stuff crashes so that people don't have to send crash reports
Update for customer experience and diagnostic telemetry – This update introduces the Diagnostics and Telemetry tracking service to existing devices. By applying this service, you can add benefits from the latest version of Windows to systems that have not yet upgraded.
I'm suspicious of what these "benefits" are.
Reading his name would trigger it. Thinking of him would trigger it. No other circumstances would trigger it- it was strictly related to the concept of Bill Clinton entering the conscious mind.

THE xTROLL FUR SOCKx RUSE WAS A........... DISTACTION        the carp HAVE the wagon

A wizard has turned you into a wagon. This was inevitable (Y/y)?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #96800 on: September 02, 2015, 02:38:11 am »

Today's sad.

Some people look up to me for sage advice. I'm not sure if I'm qualified to give it. But that isn't the sad part anyway. I can't give myself advice at all. Being one of those people who help but can't help themselves sucks.
Story of my life? :O
Help others--in doing so, you'll learn things about yourself if you look at your own situation in putting yourself in your own words.

Lots to catch up--sads towards my lacking presence (in games that require abrupt interaction).
And I'm posting in brevity! D:

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #96801 on: September 02, 2015, 02:39:09 am »

But what do you do when you don't know HOW to help others? :c
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #96802 on: September 02, 2015, 02:41:21 am »

But what do you do when you don't know HOW to help others? :c
You start asking yourself how to do it--create an idea on how to do it, or observe how others do it, or ask yourself if you were the one needing help, how would you like others to act...and many other things. Inform thyself :D
Starts with the will to help others though. No matter how tiny.
Like what you did there O_O You ask!
* Tiruin apologizes for brevity.

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #96803 on: September 02, 2015, 08:00:47 am »

Guys, stop. We're running short on emotion threads as it is.
Wait, what happened? I was asleep.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #96804 on: September 02, 2015, 08:55:07 am »

A discussion was about to begin on a very flammable topic that got its thread nuked. As in, completely removed, not just locked.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #96805 on: September 02, 2015, 09:09:15 am »

I have to admit, even I was surprised it got nuked. But probably for the best. I have no idea what was said after I pulled the ripcord and Geronimo'd the fuck out of there, but it was already headed in a bad direction.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Bohandas

• Bay Watcher
  • Discordia Vobis Com Et Cum Spiritum
    • View Profile
« Reply #96806 on: September 02, 2015, 09:25:25 am »

Yeah. WTF is up wih that? Why wasn't it just locked?
NEW Petition to stop the anti-consumer, anti-worker, Trans-Pacific Partnership agreement
What is TPP
----------------------
Remember, no one can tell you who you are except an emotionally unattached outside observer making quantifiable measurements.
----------------------
Έπαινος Ερις

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #96807 on: September 02, 2015, 09:27:58 am »

Ask toady, if you actually want to know. Preferably without continuing to talk about it in here. Not the place.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #96808 on: September 02, 2015, 10:45:44 am »

Yeah. WTF is up wih that? Why wasn't it just locked?
Apparently racism. Probably against Jews, considering the topic matter, or Muslims. I didn't read it past page 1.5 (50ppp)
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96809 on: September 02, 2015, 10:55:56 am »

i guess if you were an ass you could just remake the thread saying toady didn't ban it

and then continue until it does get banned, as happened with all the topics people really enjoyed shitposting about
Pages: 1 ... 6452 6453 [6454] 6455 6456 ... 8167