Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6435 6436 [6437] 6438 6439 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9447569 times)

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #96540 on: August 22, 2015, 01:49:00 pm »

Need to get a haircut before college starts on Monday. Parents are bugging me to go get a haircut.

But muh social anxiety. I gotta go out, and go to the hair cut place, and what if they try to make conversation, or what if they mess up the haircut, or I say something stupid, or wrong. And, and, and...I don't feel like going out. I'll just go tomorrow. Maybe. Probably. Yeah.
I'll let you in on a secret
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #96541 on: August 22, 2015, 02:10:50 pm »

Need to get a haircut before college starts on Monday. Parents are bugging me to go get a haircut.

But muh social anxiety. I gotta go out, and go to the hair cut place, and what if they try to make conversation, or what if they mess up the haircut, or I say something stupid, or wrong. And, and, and...I don't feel like going out. I'll just go tomorrow. Maybe. Probably. Yeah.
I'll let you in on a secret
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Actually not true.. I speak from experience on the subject.

Then again I have been going to this particular barber for a loooong (10+ years) time so yeah.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #96542 on: August 22, 2015, 06:56:29 pm »

Things that made me angry today:

I learned that Microsoft intends to charge a monthly fee to all users of windows 10, eventually. That's what this "free update to windows 10" was about.

If they make good on this then I'm definitedly moving back to full  linux usage, for good.

This is the wrong-est thing I've heard today so far.

That said, they do charge for other services, like office.

Yeah, I read an article refuting that a few posts back. I checked back with the person who told me, and as it turns out he was misinformed by a workmate as well. So yeah, I stand corrected.

On more recent events:
my knee hurts, like a lot. Yowwwww
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Owlga

• Bay Watcher
  • Turbo times two
    • View Profile
« Reply #96543 on: August 22, 2015, 06:56:53 pm »

Today's going to be an awful night. Again.

At least THIS time I stopped things before they went too far and I could just be an observer. But I'm still going to have to help explain to the police why there's several bulletholes in the ceiling.
Quote from: Cupaketan
if u cant taek a cake, dont do a bake, in a kitchen
so u hav2 leve it ok bc its 2 hot 4u
Owlga is the chillest anime girl ever.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #96544 on: August 22, 2015, 07:00:53 pm »

At least THIS time I stopped things before they went too far and I could just be an observer. But I'm still going to have to help explain to the police why there's several bulletholes in the ceiling.

...You okay?
Is everyone okay?
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #96545 on: August 22, 2015, 07:03:14 pm »

Just say a moth got in. A big moth.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

Owlga

• Bay Watcher
  • Turbo times two
    • View Profile
« Reply #96546 on: August 22, 2015, 07:03:50 pm »

Everyone is okay, besides Gunner-chan who is obviously hurt pretty deeply mentally at the very least.

I don't think Ill put extreme details here and I gotta leave for a while to take care of things with her. But anyone that wants to say anything to her or ask questions and not clog the topic can PM me and ill get back to you when I can.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #96547 on: August 22, 2015, 09:26:36 pm »

I'm okay guys. I'm sorry.

I just need to finish sorting this stuff out without constantly opening old wounds up.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #96548 on: August 22, 2015, 09:35:00 pm »

Nah, I'll go tomorrow.

Coincidentally this is what I've been saying about it for a week now.
Story of my life.

I'm okay guys.
E-support, etc. Keep doing your best.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #96549 on: August 22, 2015, 09:38:44 pm »

I just need to finish sorting this stuff out without constantly opening old wounds up.
I would apply hugs, but that would be kind of awkward.
But...Good luck, 'kay?
Sigtext

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #96550 on: August 22, 2015, 09:41:15 pm »

But I'm still going to have to help explain to the police why there's several bulletholes in the ceiling.
there was a spider
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Owlga

• Bay Watcher
  • Turbo times two
    • View Profile
« Reply #96551 on: August 22, 2015, 09:42:25 pm »

Yes, we're retconning the holes in the ceiling as being caused by .50cal spiders. True story.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #96552 on: August 22, 2015, 10:01:57 pm »

'Scool. You're generally awesome, and being badly hurt doesn't exactly change that, it just means that your general greatness isn't because you are emotionally invulnerable. What I'm trying to say is, I don't think you need to apologize really?

Also, the ceiling probably had it coming, let's be honest. Thinks it's so high and mighty just because it's above us all the time.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #96553 on: August 22, 2015, 11:55:04 pm »

So tired, such foot hurt. Ouch @_@
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #96554 on: August 23, 2015, 04:03:27 am »

It is now 4 in the morning. Stayed up late again. Probably won't get a haircut tomorrow today. College starts day after tomorrow today.

Why I do dis. Bad me, bad brain.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.
Pages: 1 ... 6435 6436 [6437] 6438 6439 ... 8167