Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6424 6425 [6426] 6427 6428 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9443165 times)

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #96375 on: August 15, 2015, 07:56:58 pm »

So it seems to be impossible to make USI Kolonization understand that I have TAC Life Support installed, and thus it is unusable.
And Biomass is still working on getting itself tarted up for two versions ago, so no dice there.

Therefore it seems that "starving on an alien planet" is going to be the main limiting factor in my GRAND CAMPAIGN of KSP
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #96376 on: August 15, 2015, 11:00:59 pm »

I want to play through a ton of video game series just to know the plots- Mass Effect, Halo, Elder Scrolls, Fallout, Final Fantasy, Fire Emblem, among others- but I missed a ton of them when they came out, and now I don't have the time, money, and resources to do it anymore :c

Wiki binging is your friend.

Hell, I know the MGS plot and characters but I never got around to playing it.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96377 on: August 16, 2015, 12:25:09 am »

Argh. I was feeling kind of happy this evening, then I checked online and discovered that apparently I'm not getting paid today.
And not getting paid again until I sort things out with the assholes at Centrelink. This really fucks over my plans. Sure, you get free money, but you have to jump through such a ridiculous number of hoops and put up with the whole company's incompetence, and you have no room to complain about their general shittiness because, again, free money.
Why can't the government at least offer a prescription of euthanasia as an alternative to this bullshit? :(
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Iceblaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% less in-jokes!
    • View Profile
« Reply #96378 on: August 16, 2015, 12:38:07 am »

I want to play through a ton of video game series just to know the plots- Mass Effect, Halo, Elder Scrolls, Fallout, Final Fantasy, Fire Emblem, among others- but I missed a ton of them when they came out, and now I don't have the time, money, and resources to do it anymore :c

If you want a copy of Fallouts 1,2 or Tactics, give me a poke and I'll toss you a GoG installer file or two through google drive. Got them through the GoG giveaway a while ago and they're going a bit unused, might as well offer someone to make me feel like the digital files aren't gathering dust :P

Besides that, meh. Just go play and have fun. I missed out on the release of Red Dead Redemption, as a personal anecdote, and still enjoyed the story. Though I'm sure that's not what you're meaning, but meh. Whatever. Just PM me if you don't have the money to get the fallout games :3

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #96379 on: August 16, 2015, 12:53:13 am »

Besides that, meh. Just go play and have fun. I missed out on the release of Red Dead Redemption, as a personal anecdote, and still enjoyed the story.
Oh man, Red Dead Redemption. I hope you played through it without spoiling yourself beforehand. Was a great experience for me to play blind.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96380 on: August 16, 2015, 12:57:53 am »

The <blink> HTML tag is supported in no current major browsers. The old internet is officially dead.

(However, if you google "blink tag" there is an easter egg that I didn't know about so that was fun.)
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #96381 on: August 16, 2015, 02:05:11 am »

Fucking school refused to change my residency status over to in-county. Again. Every fucking time, I fill out the paperwork, provide all the proof they ask for, and I get denied for some bullshit excuse. An excuse they don't even have the guts to detail in their letters. Its been a year and a half. I am fucking sick of this bullshit.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #96382 on: August 16, 2015, 02:45:42 am »

Sixty. Six. Facking. Hours.

That's how many hours I worked this past week. Average of 11 per day in other words. Problem is that nearly a third of those hours were unpaid waiting times, so my paycheck will not be worth anywhere near 66 hours' worth.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #96383 on: August 16, 2015, 03:08:59 pm »

I guess this puts me off the 'not hurting myself' wagon, then.

On the plus side, I now have the edgiest artwork ever.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

Calidovi

• Bay Watcher
  • agnus dei
    • View Profile
« Reply #96384 on: August 16, 2015, 03:35:51 pm »

On the plus side, I now have the edgiest artwork ever.

Did you listen to older Evanescence songs while working?

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #96385 on: August 16, 2015, 04:26:32 pm »

My nose suggests that it is now plant bukkake season.

Hchooo
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Calidovi

• Bay Watcher
  • agnus dei
    • View Profile
« Reply #96386 on: August 16, 2015, 04:52:13 pm »

My nose suggests that it is now plant bukkake season.

Hchooo

whoa

plentai is here

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #96387 on: August 16, 2015, 04:54:08 pm »

I completely forgot to do something I should have done (for therapy :c)

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #96388 on: August 16, 2015, 04:54:49 pm »

I completely forgot to do something I should have done (for therapy :c)
The Solution
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #96389 on: August 16, 2015, 05:00:56 pm »

No :x

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.
Pages: 1 ... 6424 6425 [6426] 6427 6428 ... 8167