Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6423 6424 [6425] 6426 6427 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9443129 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #96360 on: August 14, 2015, 09:25:41 pm »

all-male religious club
I don't get what's to gain from having that be a thing.
Facilitation of homosexual couplings.
That's actually not a thing.
The facilitation bit.
Not the fact that homosexual relationships exist.

In other news, there's like, some coordinated effort for all GMs of games I play on a bunch of places to be away around now/in full wrapup mode/incompetent to the point of repeatedly failing to pluralize a copypasta-able thing.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2015, 09:29:25 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #96361 on: August 14, 2015, 09:27:44 pm »

From my memory most of the guys in a religious club have the personality of a dry lemon.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #96362 on: August 14, 2015, 09:28:12 pm »

Pretty homesick.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #96363 on: August 14, 2015, 09:29:53 pm »

all-male religious club
I don't get what's to gain from having that be a thing.
Facilitation of homosexual couplings.
That's actually not a thing.
The facilitation bit.
Not the fact that homosexual relationships exist.
That's the joke.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #96364 on: August 14, 2015, 09:37:08 pm »

Okay first off, thanks to whatever that I got a whole unexpected day of work and play, and an opportunity to sort out my expired drivers license.  Really could have sworn Friday was yesterday.  This is good.

And it's also good that I'm going to Montana with my mom and her cousin for just over a week.  Really, it's good.  Between daily mountain hiking in a beautiful area, and my mom's fucking soy/granola/yogurt diet, I'm going to lose like 10 pounds easy.  (She cooks amazing turkey, but somehow I doubt that's on the menu)

I even get to keep working at night, theoretically.  I would complain, but the hotel wifi will probably be similar to what many of you have to live with.  So, I'll live.  (I really am happy to keep working, as much as I can manage it.  What flaky self esteem I have relies on it)

This is a sad because I'm predictably freaking the right fuck out.  2-3 day business events, I can hold my breath and handle suavely.  This... I'm not worrying over nothing here.  Last time I visited my mom this long, I got so drunk I could barely walk.  Visiting family isn't an unfair stress for a normal person.  I'm just broken in so many ways.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #96365 on: August 14, 2015, 09:56:15 pm »

Okay first off, thanks to whatever that I got a whole unexpected day of work and play, and an opportunity to sort out my expired drivers license.  Really could have sworn Friday was yesterday.  This is good.

And it's also good that I'm going to Montana with my mom and her cousin for just over a week.  Really, it's good.  Between daily mountain hiking in a beautiful area, and my mom's fucking soy/granola/yogurt diet, I'm going to lose like 10 pounds easy.  (She cooks amazing turkey, but somehow I doubt that's on the menu)

I even get to keep working at night, theoretically.  I would complain, but the hotel wifi will probably be similar to what many of you have to live with.  So, I'll live.  (I really am happy to keep working, as much as I can manage it.  What flaky self esteem I have relies on it)

This is a sad because I'm predictably freaking the right fuck out.  2-3 day business events, I can hold my breath and handle suavely.  This... I'm not worrying over nothing here.  Last time I visited my mom this long, I got so drunk I could barely walk.  Visiting family isn't an unfair stress for a normal person.  I'm just broken in so many ways.
No, you're not broken.  Everyone knows at least one person that Gets On Their Nerves.  It's just your particular choice of coping mechanism that's problematic.  See if you can deflect the drink with ventposting or PMs or something, or at the very least play Drunk Fortress while you're at it.  ;)
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #96366 on: August 14, 2015, 10:10:07 pm »

-
« Last Edit: October 22, 2016, 10:24:23 am by Rolan7 »
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #96367 on: August 15, 2015, 02:32:29 am »

I feel conflicted when people use "trolling" instead of "trawling" @.@

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #96368 on: August 15, 2015, 05:27:53 am »

Just remember how many people know who you are, and how many people you've helped out.
I left SS13 over a year ago and I still appreciate your contributions, so there.
eh, its not really that
its more like meatspace social interactions and dumb hormones and >.<

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #96369 on: August 15, 2015, 05:35:16 am »

So I have one of these:

Actually, I have four of them. The output plug is the three pronged, angled ones China uses.

The problem is, the three I newly bought don't work. I can't fit either the 3 prong plug nor the Korean two prong plug into it... The old one works perfectly fine, though.

What do I doooo

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #96370 on: August 15, 2015, 06:16:54 am »

Bio guy seems to be avoiding me.

I fucked up.

Maybe literally.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #96371 on: August 15, 2015, 06:50:58 am »

Did you try talking to him? I know you get a bit paranoid sometimes; odds are it's not too bad a situation.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #96372 on: August 15, 2015, 06:57:19 am »

What do you think I have been doing for the entire week? I think he is just regretting it and feel like his first time should be with a cute girl.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #96373 on: August 15, 2015, 08:18:30 am »

Cin ._. Watch for them predictions. It's going far off field.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #96374 on: August 15, 2015, 11:39:22 am »

Literally the only time I was right, out of the hundreds of times I've thought the same, was like... 2 months ago.

So odds are you're wrong and he's just busy somehow.

Also also, a couple of times, the person I thought was avoiding me was just busy and was annoyed as fuck when they got back to 50 messages going "HEY YOU THERE?" so... watch out for that.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.
Pages: 1 ... 6423 6424 [6425] 6426 6427 ... 8167