Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6389 6390 [6391] 6392 6393 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9446869 times)

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #95850 on: July 31, 2015, 06:41:46 pm »

Does he have to do like, that thing all the emo highschoolers do for some reason now where they dip their fries into their milkshakes? Yeah do that too!

>Implying that I'm emo

Oh you fucking bitch .V
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Owlga

• Bay Watcher
  • Turbo times two
    • View Profile
« Reply #95851 on: July 31, 2015, 06:42:30 pm »

Hue
Quote from: Cupaketan
if u cant taek a cake, dont do a bake, in a kitchen
so u hav2 leve it ok bc its 2 hot 4u
Owlga is the chillest anime girl ever.

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #95852 on: July 31, 2015, 06:43:28 pm »

I've just realized that the in-development Heroes 7 is just a rehash of Heroes 3 and that makes me real sad because Heroes 4 exist and fucking nobody even picked that thing up, even though it's probably the most strategically and tactically deep game in the series that only got borked because of producer forcing the developers to get the game out heavily unfinished (it seriously didn't even have multiplayer at moment of release, that's how "unfinished" it was), and then they never got the time to fix it up due to, again, producer forcing stupid shit on developers and then bankrupting and fucking it all up away.

And now the new developers are going to make another clone of Heroes 3 because they done goofed with Heroes 6 (which was somewhat like heroes 4 except with less new cool stuff and more "simplifications for the sake of casual players"), instead of trying something new and unusual. Why has it come to this? When did it all start to go wrong?
._.

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #95853 on: July 31, 2015, 06:51:00 pm »

Ah the Heroes series.

I keep wondering why people pretend there's more to it then part 3 and 4.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #95854 on: July 31, 2015, 07:08:06 pm »

But I like Burger King... does that make me some sort of twisted culinary deviant?
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #95855 on: July 31, 2015, 07:12:04 pm »

My nose has bled so many times that it's naught but a common nuisance now, probably due to thin skin and/or veins close to the surface in the wall of my left nostril. Over the course of the years, i've probably bled out more blood through my nose than what could reasonably fit in my cardiovascular system. Thank goodness for replenishment. :v

Reading this I realise I have never had a nosebleed, even when punched in the face. Clearly my body just likes keeping my blood internal.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Calidovi

• Bay Watcher
  • agnus dei
    • View Profile
« Reply #95856 on: July 31, 2015, 07:14:05 pm »

My nose has bled so many times that it's naught but a common nuisance now, probably due to thin skin and/or veins close to the surface in the wall of my left nostril. Over the course of the years, i've probably bled out more blood through my nose than what could reasonably fit in my cardiovascular system. Thank goodness for replenishment. :v

Reading this I realise I have never had a nosebleed, even when punched in the face. Clearly my body just likes keeping my blood internal.

Unlike your fortress, might I add.

Calidovi

• Bay Watcher
  • agnus dei
    • View Profile
« Reply #95857 on: July 31, 2015, 07:39:39 pm »

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #95859 on: July 31, 2015, 10:41:52 pm »

Ugh. The last couple days I've been feeling ill and feverish and generally sleeping in bed or reading in bed because anything else was unpleasant, yeah? And I had little appetite and would get indigestion and acid reflux and stomach aches which would make it hard to sleep, yeah?

Fairly certain this was a stomach bug. I've just had a rather unpleasant trip to the toilet, to put it without much description.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #95860 on: July 31, 2015, 11:11:24 pm »

I feel the last touches of my social life slipping away. I can't wait for school to be back in so I can feel like a normal person with friends and a life outside of work again. I hate being socially incompetent.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #95861 on: July 31, 2015, 11:23:14 pm »

No rage thread any more, so this'un'll have to do. Just spent 17 hours figuring out that the thing causing periodic freezing and stuttering in my ~3 year old laptop is a dying HDD. Less than a month before I start online classes. I'm having to type my posts up on Wordpad and copy them over because I can't reliably keep a browser window open for more than a couple minutes.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #95862 on: July 31, 2015, 11:45:54 pm »

No rage thread any more, so this'un'll have to do. Just spent 17 hours figuring out that the thing causing periodic freezing and stuttering in my ~3 year old laptop is a dying HDD. Less than a month before I start online classes. I'm having to type my posts up on Wordpad and copy them over because I can't reliably keep a browser window open for more than a couple minutes.
You want the WTF thread, maybe?
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #95863 on: July 31, 2015, 11:47:37 pm »

No, that's a hell of a sad. I hope circumstances permit you to get a new hard drive before classes start.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #95864 on: July 31, 2015, 11:49:47 pm »

Meh, I'd be going "WTF, life, y u do dis nao" but that's just me.  All the same, good luck with your search.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.
Pages: 1 ... 6389 6390 [6391] 6392 6393 ... 8167