Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6369 6370 [6371] 6372 6373 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9435712 times)

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #95550 on: July 26, 2015, 04:07:49 pm »

I rode my bike to the library so I could do work somewhere not at home, and procrastinate less. This was a success, I was being highly productive. 40 minutes later, the librarian says that they are closing. What? Then I realize that it's a Sunday :( Silly Summers.
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #95551 on: July 26, 2015, 04:45:00 pm »

Having trouble getting the kittens to drink from the bottle. They can taste it, I think, I get a little in their mouth, but they won't suckle. Its powdered formula mixed with water per the instructions. Maybe its just disgusting? Maybe they aren't that hungry?
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #95552 on: July 26, 2015, 05:38:01 pm »

I rode my bear to the library so I could do work somewhere not at home, and procrastinate less. This was a success, I was being highly productive. 40 minutes later, the librarian says that they are closing. What? Then I realize that it's a Sunday :( Silly Summers.

What I read for a second.

I gotta escape this thread soon.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #95553 on: July 26, 2015, 05:53:26 pm »

i wouldn't mind being ridden tbh
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #95554 on: July 26, 2015, 05:55:24 pm »

Classes begin this afternoon. I'm repeating the one course I failed last semester. I also need to pay for it at some point.

None of this is difficult or intimidating or anything like that. So why am I so nervous?

Don't mind the bears, they just wanna fish for your salmon. 
Kinky.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #95555 on: July 26, 2015, 05:56:14 pm »

Tell me, is it true that many/most gay people have a preferred position, i.e. prefer to either be the penetrating or the receiving partner?
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #95556 on: July 26, 2015, 06:11:33 pm »

I hear there is actually less of that then you'd think in gay circles.
Makes sense, since a little crotch-diving never hurt anyone but that sort of thing can cause some bad stuff if you do it wrong.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #95557 on: July 26, 2015, 06:15:36 pm »

I think most just start exclusively top and then transition to versatile.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #95558 on: July 26, 2015, 06:21:24 pm »

Kind of. Most guys go both ways, but there are those who prefer one or the other exclusively or near exclusively.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

i2amroy

• Bay Watcher
  • Cats, ruling the world one dwarf at a time
    • View Profile
« Reply #95559 on: July 26, 2015, 06:23:53 pm »

Having trouble getting the kittens to drink from the bottle. They can taste it, I think, I get a little in their mouth, but they won't suckle. Its powdered formula mixed with water per the instructions. Maybe its just disgusting? Maybe they aren't that hungry?
We always just squeezed it out slowly into their mouths. Often I find that the little holes on the bottle tops just aren't big enough to actually let any significant amount of liquid through, but squeezing it out (or enlarging the hole with a pin and then squeezing it) worked fine for the several kittens we've raised.
Quote from: PTTG
It would be brutally difficult and probably won't work. In other words, it's absolutely dwarven!
Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead - A fun zombie survival rougelike that I'm dev-ing for.

Calidovi

• Bay Watcher
  • agnus dei
    • View Profile
« Reply #95560 on: July 26, 2015, 07:46:26 pm »

Tell me, is it true that many/most gay people have a preferred position, i.e. prefer to either be the penetrating or the receiving partner?

Though I have no firsthand experience, most people with kinkier fetishes tend to prefer one over the other.

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
  • Consider avatar too slim until end of diet.
    • View Profile
« Reply #95561 on: July 27, 2015, 06:50:45 am »

Dear forum, I am incredibly sad today because I am having an existential crisis after reading up on AI. Long story short, by about 2060 we will have created a cybernetic capital-G God that will either exterminate us or turn us into immortal omnipotent fellow capital-G Gods a-la Therians from AT-43 that will spend the rest of eternity in a circular and stagnant existence committing acts of horrifying depravity to alleviate the intolerable boredom of their incalculably decadent lives free of any hardships or challenges whatsoever.

That means that, in either case, we quite literally have no future as the species that we are right now. It's tragic.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2015, 06:53:37 am by Knit tie »

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #95562 on: July 27, 2015, 07:00:08 am »

by about 2060 we will have created a cybernetic capital-G God
Counterpoint: Capitalism

Unless someone has a lot of money to be made doing that they won't bother with the cost of research and development.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #95563 on: July 27, 2015, 07:02:46 am »

i very much doubt it will go that fast.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
  • Consider avatar too slim until end of diet.
    • View Profile
« Reply #95564 on: July 27, 2015, 07:22:02 am »

Pages: 1 ... 6369 6370 [6371] 6372 6373 ... 8167