Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6368 6369 [6370] 6371 6372 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9435744 times)

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #95535 on: July 26, 2015, 04:39:32 am »

Goddamn dogs up at 2am knocking around the trash can. This is unacceptable.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #95536 on: July 26, 2015, 05:59:07 am »

Finally finished watching Hellsing Ultimate. So good.
Did they ever get the last few episodes dubbed?
Ya. Last 2 english episodes came out September of last year.
Sweeeet
Cockney worse than Tony Blair

ArKFallen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bohandean Desserter
    • View Profile
« Reply #95537 on: July 26, 2015, 06:51:28 am »

I assume it's due to the combination of being literally unable to mature, having far more experience than any common person, and being able to kill nearly everything around them.
Also because he says he wants to be killed by a human yet whenever anyone gets close to killing him (once in the entire thing IIRC) he wimps out on them and uses tactics that make it impossible for a human to kill him.
Not impossible. He's just a jackass who believes in fate and has experienced a human beating those odds before. Hence why he serves the Hellsing family.
Hm, have you considered murder?  It's either that or letting it go.
SigText
I logged back on ;_;

Caz

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:comforting whirs]
    • View Profile
« Reply #95538 on: July 26, 2015, 07:04:40 am »

I had a dream that I could travel in time so I used it to go forward a day so I could grab lottery numbers, but then I accidentally released eldritch horrors on the world :(

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #95539 on: July 26, 2015, 07:27:13 am »

I had a dream that I could travel in time so I used it to go forward a day so I could grab lottery numbers, but then I accidentally released eldritch horrors on the world :(
So basically the same result as if you'd won the lottery normally?
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #95540 on: July 26, 2015, 07:46:03 am »

Electricity won't stay on.

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #95541 on: July 26, 2015, 08:39:41 am »

So, i guess i should talk about this. I'm not really sure if this should go in the happy or sad thread, but i suppose here is better for the subject matter.

I dont know how to start or how to talk about this or whatever but ugh.

i suppose i'll start with the main point - about a month ago today i was seriously considering suicide. I'd planned to ask my parents to take me to a gun range or something and i guess the overall idea then is kinda obvious. I'd other plans too, but it's best to skip those. Guns were easiest. I'm feeling better now, i guess. I feel a desire to do it sometimes, but not as seriously. I'm no good at explaining things. I'm not sure how to convey how i felt. i suppose i managed to convince myself that people only ever lied to me about liking me just because they're good people and like didn't want me to be sad or w/e. I thought that i would just continue being alone with no one doing anything beyond tolerate me because they're so kind and im just a terrible person. all you can ever do is hurt people and get in their way, you have no use. i cant help these people, who deserve someone better. you should just get out of their way, before you hurt them. more. i dont know.

they'd be happier without you, in the long run. they dont need you dragging them down and hurting them with your feelings. your feelings. you're probably making them up anyways. you just want their attention, you dont deserve that. they dont think you do, they havent tried talking to you at all anyways

i think it was the 27th that i tried to reach out to the person i'd clung to and bothered the most, who i might've called my best friend if i were worth such a thing. i think cinder also tried talking to me, happening to occur in the time while i was still trying to convince myself that this wasnt a terrible, horrible idea. cinder kind of helped, i think, but i think just did it without thinking. while id like to say they helped and i felt better soon after because something, not quite. i felt a lot worse and i felt like i was right, they didnt want to interact with you, they only tolerated you, etc. I was crying, a lot, and just generally sitting on the floor shaking and feeling absolutely horrible. and stuff. as such, i was an ass and acted very salty i guess. and naturally i felt worse. i felt certain, and stuff. however they i did (saltily) accept. i was just going to watch for a couple days and then leave off again. i spent the next day feeling the same, but then i remembered that i could see what people said before i joined the chat. so i spent the next like 2 hours scrolling up in the chat until i reached where i joined. i expected them to be dismissive or condescending or w/e, of which i was (obviously, in hindsight) wrong. i found that they were kinda close to how i were feeling and might actually kind of care in a not-fake way. so in stuck around longer, and got more involved and stuff. then like i was invited to that first chaotic meeting, which actually convinced me to not, y'know. or at least to wait.

things progresively got a bit better, and so im still here. i'd been hoping to do the thing today, or soon, not too long ago. so yeah. also it might be worth mentioning that for about three or four months now i've been having sometimes frequent sometimes occasional dreams about doing it and all that. so yeah.

at the moment im trying to live for that friend, or the whole group, or something. it's hard to do, but im fine at least until school starts, and then i will be good for a while until next summer when you are inevitably abandoned again.

im sorry for the long post, it probably doesn't matter much to all of you, but i guess i dont really care.

now for the hard part of telling those people who im sticking around with. so y'know

also i've written this at about 1am and all that so please forgive me if it seems ive forgotten to explain or mention something or w/e

oh and uh, sorry for like taking up all the threads as of late. im probably being annoying but whatever i guess. sorry if ive upset anyone

also i have to be gone for a bit so y'know

edit: I just noticed that I was saying "you" for a bunch of parts and that's me talking to myself not, like, you. I'm talking to me not you; don't think that. Sorry.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2015, 01:03:16 pm by Worldmaster27 »

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #95542 on: July 26, 2015, 08:46:47 am »

I'm glad.
You're doing well.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Calidovi

• Bay Watcher
  • agnus dei
    • View Profile
« Reply #95543 on: July 26, 2015, 10:10:45 am »

Electricity won't stay on.

How frequently does electricity stay on for you? When I go to visit my Malayalee relatives down South, the lights mostly stay on, but they do live in a steadily urbanizing area so it's not really the norm.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #95544 on: July 26, 2015, 10:14:11 am »

It depends on the weather. Mostly it's on pretty regularly, but if it storms, it goes out always.

Today it was out most of around noontime.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #95545 on: July 26, 2015, 11:32:48 am »

i think she's kind of cute

Yeah, but you think that about everybody.
Yeah... Yeah well... Well your FACE! YEAH. HOW YOU LIKE THAT.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

ArKFallen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bohandean Desserter
    • View Profile
« Reply #95546 on: July 26, 2015, 11:41:04 am »

i think she's kind of cute

Yeah, but you think that about everybody.
Yeah... Yeah well... Well your FACE! YEAH. HOW YOU LIKE THAT.
Last I heard Japa is married Descan, flirting shouldn't get you anywhere.
Hm, have you considered murder?  It's either that or letting it go.
SigText
I logged back on ;_;

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #95547 on: July 26, 2015, 12:20:00 pm »

Also I'm not into bears.

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #95548 on: July 26, 2015, 01:59:56 pm »

What if the bear vibrates?
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95549 on: July 26, 2015, 04:01:28 pm »

Don't mind the bears, they just wanna fish for your salmon. 
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.
Pages: 1 ... 6368 6369 [6370] 6371 6372 ... 8167