Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6336 6337 [6338] 6339 6340 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9438025 times)

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #95055 on: July 09, 2015, 09:40:53 pm »

But... Owlga?

This is what always makes it so hard to explain.

Yes me and Owlga have that with eachother. The major issue however is well... She's not a very social person. She's doing her best but after a point she kind of has to shut herself off. And she just can't do it anymore.

And I can see she wants to keep trying to help me and she does try sometimes and that just makes things worse because I feel like I'm putting her through bullshit she really doesn't deserve.

I keep telling her she can do way, way better than me so she doesn't have to hurt herself. But... I don't know she seems to have made her choice on that matter...
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #95056 on: July 09, 2015, 09:42:37 pm »

It's not really getting restless. Just I... I don't know. I'm still adjusting to someone being missing in a sense, and it's ultimately not the person themselves so much as the sorta role they filled.

I've always had at least a couple of friends to do things with, not at all hours but at some. And some that like to just talk. But right now I have a distinct lack of someone that I feel has a deeper vested interest in me as a person to well... Not just do stuff with. Share stuff with.

Basically what I'm trying to say is, I have friends. But I don't really have a best friend, like someone that I feel I can count on 100%. And that's wearing down on me since I'm not exactly... Well. I don't know how to put it right.
Oh.

Don't know what to say to help with that then. You got more friends than me, yo. I have literally no friends at the moment and 90% of my human interaction comes from online. So yeah. Could be worse, you could be me.

I don't mind being alone though, so I'm not really complaining. Woo, intj. hobbies. no scial anxiety. yee.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #95057 on: July 09, 2015, 10:53:48 pm »

I hate my job so so much. I like the people I work with mostly, but its to the point where going in makes me feel physically ill. I need to find another job so I can ditch this one.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #95058 on: July 09, 2015, 10:59:49 pm »

My taskbar won't auto-hide like usual. Now I have this weird blue bar at the bottom of the screen and I don't know how to make it behave.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #95059 on: July 09, 2015, 11:19:28 pm »

Have you tried... setting it to auto-hide?
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #95060 on: July 09, 2015, 11:38:17 pm »

It's 26 degrees and wet as all hell.

I can't handle this cold.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95061 on: July 09, 2015, 11:51:20 pm »

This isn't a current sad, but I overdid it on the poop-cameling, didn't void my bowels for a day or two and as a result had to struggle through the train journey home with terrible stomach cramps trying not to shit myself. At least it's over now. And I didn't shit myself after all! Not even a skidmark.

Still, add in a bad hangover and that was not a pleasant experience at all. X_X
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #95062 on: July 09, 2015, 11:54:00 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #95063 on: July 10, 2015, 12:05:42 am »

There's no rage thread, so I'm putting it here.

I gave my workplace account password to a co-worker during an emergency so they could fix a few things while I was on vacation, and because I thought he was trustworthy.

Today I find out that he gave said password to the new girl so she can log onto my computer using it and do god knows what, and left said password written on a sticky note on our shared desk.

Naturally I changed my password to one that is much longer and unrelated to my old password.

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #95064 on: July 10, 2015, 12:07:15 am »

You got off lucky.  Whenever somebody did something like that at the engineering job I had, we would set their wallpaper and sound theme to something really unpleasant.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95065 on: July 10, 2015, 12:11:25 am »

I pulled a serious Yoink last night.
To be honest I don't remember much of the evening. Guess I drank too much cask wine. :-X
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #95066 on: July 10, 2015, 12:37:13 am »

You got off lucky.  Whenever somebody did something like that at the engineering job I had, we would set their wallpaper and sound theme to something really unpleasant.
The only reason I gave it is because I'm the only administrator, and they had to add a new user while I was on vacation, and he is nominally my superior.

karhell

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_A_MOLPY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #95067 on: July 10, 2015, 02:59:16 am »

In what king of hellish, magma-coated hellhole do you live in that 26° is cold? O_o

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #95068 on: July 10, 2015, 03:23:06 am »

I'm doing it again. Staying up too late. It's 3 in the morning. Why do I do this shit. I'm just gonna be too tired to do anything tomorrow and wind up taking a nap and accomplishing jack shit during the day and end up repeating this cycle again tomorrow night.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #95069 on: July 10, 2015, 03:38:24 am »

In what king of hellish, magma-coated hellhole do you live in that 26° is cold? O_o
A warm and pleasant one, most of the time.
Pages: 1 ... 6336 6337 [6338] 6339 6340 ... 8167