Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6329 6330 [6331] 6332 6333 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9443163 times)

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #94950 on: July 06, 2015, 09:09:52 pm »

My family got roped into fostering 12 kittens on our screened in back porch about a week ago, which is a bit crazy in itself, but it's been alright so far. At least until today...one of the kittens was very sick this morning, and had to be taken by our vet neighbor and given fluids and is now at the vet's for the night. This has triggered my mom, who's already been stressed, to get in a fight with her friend who's idea it was to keep the kittens, and now they are both upset, my mom's been crying a lot today, and pretty much everyone is sad because the kitten is probably not going to do too well and nobody will/can afford medical care for the kitten :(
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

Magistrum

• Bay Watcher
  • Skilled Fortresser
    • View Profile
« Reply #94951 on: July 06, 2015, 10:42:07 pm »

Sads.
Outplay them! I got my parents to get out of my back about the whole socialization thing by making them worry that I might have had relations all of the women of my age in within the city limits. Now I'm being kept in safe location, and have my sleepovers at restricted, but it was worth it.
Just go sleep everywhere but your home for a week or so, they will get worried eventually.
In a time before time, I had a name.

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #94952 on: July 06, 2015, 11:18:41 pm »

The more I try drawing original content and not just crap based off references, the more I'm convinced I suck.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #94953 on: July 06, 2015, 11:22:03 pm »

It's okay, I suck at drawing too.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #94954 on: July 06, 2015, 11:29:02 pm »

Yeah...but I've been trying to improve. Been drawing regularly as a hobby for years. And this week it seems everything I try to do comes out shit.
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #94955 on: July 06, 2015, 11:47:43 pm »

Bubblewrap is gonna get replaced with a version that doesn't' pop :(
It's FEF, not FEOF

Lord Shonus

• Bay Watcher
  • Angle of Death
    • View Profile
« Reply #94956 on: July 06, 2015, 11:54:14 pm »

Bubblewrap is gonna get replaced with a version that doesn't' pop :(

Not replaced - they've stated that the original version will still be sold, and this is just a new product.
On Giant In the Playground and Something Awful I am Gnoman.
Man, ninja'd by a potentially inebriated Lord Shonus. I was gonna say to burn it.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #94957 on: July 06, 2015, 11:58:49 pm »

Yeah...but I've been trying to improve. Been drawing regularly as a hobby for years. And this week it seems everything I try to do comes out shit.
Then the only real solution is to post some drawings you've done so we can see if you really are as bad as you say.
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #94958 on: July 07, 2015, 01:42:31 am »

Everything I'm trying to do is reminding me of the past too much.

I know for a fact, that my life is heading back to where I want it but... It's hard to be patient when you've almost been just auto-piloting yourself forward for your own sanity for so long.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #94959 on: July 07, 2015, 07:13:53 am »

My entire body hurts, and this is the third week in a row that I've had to cancel plans the day before. Just once, I would like to spend my day off doing something that I would like to do, seeing as my money buys groceries and pays about half the bills.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94960 on: July 07, 2015, 06:27:57 pm »

It's looking increasingly unlikely that I will end up going to the US next month after all.
Oh well, I don't exactly have heaps of cash to spend if I was over there, anyway. :(
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #94961 on: July 07, 2015, 07:10:09 pm »

So my friends want me to go do things with them in person. This terrifies me to no end since my parents don't yet know that I'm in contact with them and they don't exactly have a high opinion of them but I really want to go but also if I do I'm probably going to freak out since I've literally never done anything outside of school with people I would call friends ever and I'm freaking out now and I want to cry and stuff. I mean, I can probably convince my parents without too much effort but I'm scared I'll say something I regret if I talk to them or they'll figure out that I've actually been talking to them for a while and they'll want to read everything that's been said and monitor any future use and aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

BlackFlyme

• Bay Watcher
  • BlackFlyme cancels Work: Interrupted by bird.
    • View Profile
« Reply #94962 on: July 07, 2015, 08:07:01 pm »

Just had to email a student advisor because I don't know how to apply for courses. I have never felt so stupid, and I probably just wasted someone's time.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #94963 on: July 07, 2015, 09:11:25 pm »

It's not that stupid of a question, especially if it's not 100% clear on the website. And I can guarantee they've answered questions much more stupid than that.

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #94964 on: July 07, 2015, 09:23:08 pm »

So my friends want me to go do things with them in person. This terrifies me to no end since my parents don't yet know that I'm in contact with them and they don't exactly have a high opinion of them but I really want to go but also if I do I'm probably going to freak out since I've literally never done anything outside of school with people I would call friends ever and I'm freaking out now and I want to cry and stuff. I mean, I can probably convince my parents without too much effort but I'm scared I'll say something I regret if I talk to them or they'll figure out that I've actually been talking to them for a while and they'll want to read everything that's been said and monitor any future use and aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I believe in you. You can do the thing. Y'know, if you want to.
Pages: 1 ... 6329 6330 [6331] 6332 6333 ... 8167