Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6319 6320 [6321] 6322 6323 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9448590 times)

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #94800 on: June 30, 2015, 09:09:19 pm »

As for the whole manly back thing, uh...I hear people find muscly fit girls attractive. So, like, you could have that going for you in the future. I guess. Shit I'm not good at talking with people about gender and stuff sorry.
I mean, I do. Whether muscley or squish, big girls are <3

That said, I am from Canada, and we need all hands on deck for when Winter arrives. Batten down the hatches, barricade the windows and doors, and when the crop fails, we need our reserves of bubble butts to survive!

* Descan may be a wee bit drunk.

still, muscley girls are <3

But aren't you gay? :/
As another gay person, I must agree that muscley girls are greater than three.
Colon three.
The two sexually open gay people I know of on this forum are communicating!  Who knows what debauchery they'll come up with...
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #94801 on: June 30, 2015, 09:25:15 pm »

Getting really tired of carrying the new team on my back while they get trained...  Only other person versed in entry writing was out today, so I had to do 2/3 of the job myself while still training 3 out of the 4 others who did come in.  Ended up having to skip lunch and work twelve hours straight without a break, because today also happened to be the customer's end of fiscal year and I couldn't keep up with all their crazy demands as they figure out at the last minute whether they want shipments appearing on this year's inventory or the next.  Finally got home and took a break for a couple hours, and now I'm back to work.  Because there's literally no one else who can do this shit.

I miss the old team so much.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #94802 on: June 30, 2015, 09:47:53 pm »

People seem to be thinking I'm dating my friend because we're gonna bang.
Uh...
Since both me and my friend are too nervous, we'll be postponing doing our teenage stuffs until next term. That is, doing. Eachother.
You explicitly introduced it as such.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
« Reply #94803 on: June 30, 2015, 09:51:17 pm »

He means that people are assuming that because they're going to have sex they are dating, whereas in reality they're just going to have sex.
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #94804 on: July 01, 2015, 01:50:08 am »

Well that would be a very homophobic thing to presume, really. Gay people fucking around is just a horrible cliché.

Not that it never happens: A good friend of my SO does/has done precisely that, for example, but I presume he's not representative of all gay people. Especially since he's camp as hell.
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

Bohandas

• Bay Watcher
  • Discordia Vobis Com Et Cum Spiritum
    • View Profile
« Reply #94805 on: July 01, 2015, 01:53:12 am »

Well that would be a very homophobic thing to presume, really. Gay people fucking around is just a horrible cliché.

Not that it never happens: A good friend of my SO does/has done precisely that, for example, but I presume he's not representative of all gay people. Especially since he's camp as hell.

It does make sense from a theoretical standpoint. it's kind of analogous to how you don't get planetary sized objects held together by electromagnetism but you find plenty held together by gravity
NEW Petition to stop the anti-consumer, anti-worker, Trans-Pacific Partnership agreement
What is TPP
----------------------
Remember, no one can tell you who you are except an emotionally unattached outside observer making quantifiable measurements.
----------------------
Έπαινος Ερις

Tack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94806 on: July 01, 2015, 02:07:20 am »

Yeah, no, that was on me. I read it as 'Because I'm dating my friend **-- etc etc'
Man my reading comprehension I feel has dropped since primary school.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #94807 on: July 01, 2015, 03:33:41 am »

It does make sense from a theoretical standpoint. it's kind of analogous to how you don't get planetary sized objects held together by electromagnetism but you find plenty held together by gravity
Are you calling gay people fat? :P
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94808 on: July 01, 2015, 03:59:36 am »

I'm upset that I've completely forgotten the name of a blog that I really loved. It had a great deal of insight into the design behind software and products in general. It was from a guy that used to work on Microsoft word. The only article I can remember clearly is about an old lady receiving an alarm clock that alarmed at midnight every day, but she was deaf so she couldn't hear it, and so it just blasted noise and disturbed her neighbors; the article was just about how nonsensical a design choice that was that it did that by default.

I really loved that blog, even though it'd be 5+ years old now likely with no updates. I just wanted to review some of that old wisdom again.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #94809 on: July 01, 2015, 06:44:19 am »

STUPID SERPENTINE BELT HOW DO YOU FUNCTION?!!

Should not have to replace any car part 3 times in three days, this is ridiculous.
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Bohandas

• Bay Watcher
  • Discordia Vobis Com Et Cum Spiritum
    • View Profile
« Reply #94810 on: July 01, 2015, 07:49:39 am »

I'm upset that I've completely forgotten the name of a blog that I really loved. It had a great deal of insight into the design behind software and products in general. It was from a guy that used to work on Microsoft word. The only article I can remember clearly is about an old lady receiving an alarm clock that alarmed at midnight every day, but she was deaf so she couldn't hear it, and so it just blasted noise and disturbed her neighbors; the article was just about how nonsensical a design choice that was that it did that by default.

I really loved that blog, even though it'd be 5+ years old now likely with no updates. I just wanted to review some of that old wisdom again.
try t9 remember an exact quote from it and type that into google
NEW Petition to stop the anti-consumer, anti-worker, Trans-Pacific Partnership agreement
What is TPP
----------------------
Remember, no one can tell you who you are except an emotionally unattached outside observer making quantifiable measurements.
----------------------
Έπαινος Ερις

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #94811 on: July 01, 2015, 08:00:40 am »

Weather. 30 degrees. Why.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Tack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94812 on: July 01, 2015, 08:06:07 am »

STUPID SERPENTINE BELT HOW DO YOU FUNCTION?!!

Should not have to replace any car part 3 times in three days, this is ridiculous.
Get the wrong make of belt?

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #94813 on: July 01, 2015, 10:40:40 am »

Aw man, missed a discussion on Diablo while asleep.

Never played D1, but D2 is pretty fast compared to D3. At least the run speed is.

If you guys are really complaining about the plot of the games I think you're missing the main focus of the genre. The story is just an excuse for the player to kill hordes of demon mooks and loot some sick loot while making numbers grow bigger.

...think I posed in the wrong thread. brb.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2015, 11:16:46 am by Spehss _ »
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #94814 on: July 01, 2015, 11:12:06 am »

Feeling kinda down but I can't quite pinpoint the cause and fix it. This leads to frustration and further downward facing thoughts. Tho I guess it could be worse, so that's something.
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG
Pages: 1 ... 6319 6320 [6321] 6322 6323 ... 8167