Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6210 6211 [6212] 6213 6214 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9489140 times)

i2amroy

• Bay Watcher
  • Cats, ruling the world one dwarf at a time
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #93165 on: May 16, 2015, 12:23:28 am »

And the plumbing appears to be totally stopped up again! What the hell universe!?! I just dealt with this problem at the start of the month and now you are doing it again?!? >:(

Seriously, I'm so done with all this shit. I've been dealing with crap breaking suddenly and horrible bad luck happening over and over since right after college finals ended. My parents can deal with the problems of this Condo (which they are graciously letting me live in) when they get up here this weekend with the couch, I'm officially done with being an adult for the moment. :'(
Quote from: PTTG
It would be brutally difficult and probably won't work. In other words, it's absolutely dwarven!
Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead - A fun zombie survival rougelike that I'm dev-ing for.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #93166 on: May 16, 2015, 06:40:08 am »

Shitty weather combined with a shitty mood.

I really wish it'd just rain already, it's overcast and the sun is still pouring generous heat trough the clouds, they called for rain today and I can't wait for it to come, I wanna get wet, cool off if possible. The pressure that's building up is getting on my nerves which are already short and I find myself trashing about in my head unable to get myself to think positively even though I glimpse it every now and then which makes it even more annoying. To know how close you are to figuring it out but it just keeps slipping away.

Edit: And apparently there won't be any rain today, fun
« Last Edit: May 16, 2015, 07:09:33 am by Jopax »
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #93167 on: May 16, 2015, 08:42:23 am »

I'm burning out fast.

Can't afford to do it this month, as I've got like... three, four compromises that I have to fulfill. But next month I'm going to workplace health and will start looking into this shit. I dont know if I need a sick leave or a workhours reduction, or what, but I cannot go on like this.
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
  • Black, the beast, descends from shadows...
    • View Profile
« Reply #93168 on: May 16, 2015, 12:45:38 pm »

There's a subreddit where some whackos promote misogyny as a philosophy.
Yea, it's called r/mensrights!

im not even sure if you were talking about that or not but im done
« Last Edit: May 16, 2015, 12:50:53 pm by AlleeCat »

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #93169 on: May 16, 2015, 12:47:28 pm »

Is there pus on the dressings?
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #93170 on: May 16, 2015, 01:08:05 pm »

Yea, it's called r/mensrights!

im not even sure if you were talking about that or not but im done
That and r/theredpill
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #93171 on: May 16, 2015, 03:28:53 pm »

I tried to be honest with my mother and tell her how stressed out I was about her, my brother, depression, and everything else, and she accused me of lying and trying to get attention.

I'm not even going to bother with this anymore. Nothing is going to ever help.

Mr. Strange

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93172 on: May 16, 2015, 03:33:53 pm »

I tried to be honest with my mother and tell her how stressed out I was about her, my brother, depression, and everything else, and she accused me of lying and trying to get attention.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Then you get cities like Paris where you should basically just kill yourself already.

You won’t have to think anymore: it’ll be just like having fun!

i2amroy

• Bay Watcher
  • Cats, ruling the world one dwarf at a time
    • View Profile
« Reply #93173 on: May 16, 2015, 03:35:26 pm »

If only because eventually one day you won't have to deal with anyone being horrible if you don't want to because you are self-supporting.
Quote from: PTTG
It would be brutally difficult and probably won't work. In other words, it's absolutely dwarven!
Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead - A fun zombie survival rougelike that I'm dev-ing for.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #93174 on: May 16, 2015, 03:49:48 pm »

Honestly, if you expect your family to be a source of joy in your life, that sounds like it's going to be the case, but you won't be living with them forever.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #93175 on: May 16, 2015, 04:14:30 pm »

One day, you will be able to just move out and never deal with them again.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #93176 on: May 16, 2015, 04:18:33 pm »

*hugs*
My Steam chat is open in case you need to vent, and I'm perfectly capable of being serious if you need to talk about something properly, you know.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

ArKFallen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bohandean Desserter
    • View Profile
« Reply #93177 on: May 16, 2015, 07:45:07 pm »

First I break a lamp by walking in a place I've done so immensely and never had this result. And Just now I bumped into a shelf and my only bowl smashed upon the rock floor. :(
Glass is such a pain in the ass to clean too.
Hm, have you considered murder?  It's either that or letting it go.
SigText
I logged back on ;_;

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #93178 on: May 16, 2015, 11:28:20 pm »

My doctor apparently called home to tell me the results of my newest appointment. Results so far are... Not good. My hearts taken a nosedive health wise and she wants to see me again as soon as I can pull myself from work.

I'm kinda scared to be honest.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #93179 on: May 16, 2015, 11:45:22 pm »

Hence, Reddit is jokingly associated with woman-hating.  It's not really fair, since Reddit provides equal space to the crazies on the other side, and neither group of crazies represent the more reasonable people, but eh.  It's the internet.
They didn't ban anyone who have dissenting opinions from the public internet Bay12forum, therefore they're evil.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Pages: 1 ... 6210 6211 [6212] 6213 6214 ... 8167