Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6170 6171 [6172] 6173 6174 ... 8168

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9496211 times)

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #92565 on: April 28, 2015, 10:59:55 pm »

I woke up this morning and realized I was having sexual fantasies about the guy I had a crush on, and now it's half a day over and I still feel gross and worthless.

They're normal, it happens. Those who deny it are liars and denying it yourself will only hurt you more in the long run.

You can't pretend that sex and sexual attraction don't exist. Just because you fantasize about somebody doesn't mean that you are a pervert; it means you're with the majority of people that feel sexual attraction to others. If you end up in a relationship, you might not want to share it right away; but if he asks, don't hide it. A girl I once dated asked if I fantasized about her; I honestly replied "yes", and then went on to have the most open, loving relationship I've experienced to this day.

Nobody on this Earth is a being of pure goodness and moral high character. We all have weaknesses; accepting them is a key component of being a healthy individual.

There's some stuff I can share that I'd rather not in the thread, but you can always feel free to message me. I've had a host of awkward experiences myself. :P
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #92566 on: April 28, 2015, 11:03:35 pm »

I woke up this morning and realized I was having sexual fantasies about the guy I had a crush on, and now it's half a day over and I still feel gross and worthless.
Are you sure there are people who don't do that?
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #92567 on: April 28, 2015, 11:09:49 pm »

Are you sure there are people who don't do that?

They're normal, it happens. Those who deny it are liars and denying it yourself will only hurt you more in the long run.

You can't pretend that sex and sexual attraction don't exist. Just because you fantasize about somebody doesn't mean that you are a pervert; it means you're with the majority of people that feel sexual attraction to others. If you end up in a relationship, you might not want to share it right away; but if he asks, don't hide it. A girl I once dated asked if I fantasized about her; I honestly replied "yes", and then went on to have the most open, loving relationship I've experienced to this day.

Nobody on this Earth is a being of pure goodness and moral high character. We all have weaknesses; accepting them is a key component of being a healthy individual.

There's some stuff I can share that I'd rather not in the thread, but you can always feel free to message me. I've had a host of awkward experiences myself. :P

I understand it's an ordinary thing, but it's just that currently I really just wish I hate the guy. He's not a good person.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #92568 on: April 28, 2015, 11:11:00 pm »

Ohh... that does make things a bit more complicated. My offer still stands though.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

NullForceOmega

• Bay Watcher
  • But, really, it's divine. Divinely tiresome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #92569 on: April 28, 2015, 11:14:01 pm »

Just to be clear, being sexually attracted to someone has less than nothing to do with psychological compatibility or even likability.  Only your built-in reproductive urges.
Grey morality is for people who wish to avoid retribution for misdeeds.

NullForceOmega is an immortal neanderthal who has been an amnesiac for the past 5000 years.

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #92570 on: April 28, 2015, 11:42:11 pm »

I understand it's an ordinary thing, but it's just that currently I really just wish I hate the guy. He's not a good person.
You appear to be in the Tsundere phase of crushing. Don't go Yandere.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
  • Black, the beast, descends from shadows...
    • View Profile
« Reply #92571 on: April 28, 2015, 11:44:33 pm »

One of the only sex dreams I've had was about my best friend... >_>
Shit happens, yo.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #92572 on: April 28, 2015, 11:52:23 pm »

What's the phase where you feel like the only thing they could do to make you unhappy is anything that makes them unhappy?
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #92573 on: April 29, 2015, 12:30:11 am »

You appear to be in the Tsundere phase of crushing. Don't go Yandere.
He'd be greatly improved if he is sawed in half though.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #92574 on: April 29, 2015, 12:52:20 am »

You could become a magician and stage an Unfortunate Accident.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #92575 on: April 29, 2015, 02:41:36 am »

Woo, net errors all the way x_x
So little time to send and post stuff...

*MC wishes he could help people...*
This is what I feel too ._.

Sad: Turns out my parents were serious on the "all work and no play" thing. I have very limited time to post or read here, and now I've fallen behind on various threads. It's a pretty small and stupid sad, but still.

Another sad would be... Recent events. Maybe I'll find the time to post about them tomorrow.
Still need referential notes? :O

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #92576 on: April 29, 2015, 04:44:03 am »

Welp, it's over I guess. Tho I'm not sure why is it a sad, maybe because I finally realised it's over? A month after the fact. It's for the best probably.

Mostly because it turned out to be a rather big heap of lies after a short while, I felt that something was wrong even though she kept saying everything was fine. As it turns out, the thing that was wrong was that after the initial rush she didn't feel anything at all for me. And instead of doing the humane thing and killing the thing then and there, she let me simmer for over a month, agonizing over what I was doing wrong.

So what did I get out of this? Well, another lesson on why opening up is a bad idea, another lesson on why trusting people is a bad idea and another reminder why it's better for me to be alone, however shitty it might make me feel, it's better than false hope.
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #92577 on: April 29, 2015, 07:03:20 am »

Sometimes it seems that to move blocks is fine, that the lines will be formed as they fall.
Then you see that you have misjudged it... you should not have nudged it after all.

In seriousness Jopax, my sympathy. It's hard to stop these kinds of things from crumbling, but hypocritically speaking, you can't give up on that stuff. It's what makes life worth living really.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2015, 07:10:04 am by Tack »
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #92578 on: April 29, 2015, 07:30:54 am »

One of the only sex dreams I've had was about my best friend... >_>
Shit happens, yo.

Its ok, weeks ago I dreamt I killed half of my family by serving them lutefisk, then had sex with the waiters.
I cant cook. We dont even live in a place in which lutefisk is served even in exotic restaurants. Who would even sex a waiter.

Brain pls.
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.

Caz

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:comforting whirs]
    • View Profile
« Reply #92579 on: April 29, 2015, 08:00:13 am »

Its ok, weeks ago I dreamt I killed half of my family by serving them lutefisk, then had sex with the waiters.
I cant cook. We dont even live in a place in which lutefisk is served even in exotic restaurants. Who would even sex a waiter.

Brain pls.

Oh man. Too funny.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2015, 03:51:24 pm by Caz »
Pages: 1 ... 6170 6171 [6172] 6173 6174 ... 8168