Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6149 6150 [6151] 6152 6153 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9466148 times)

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #92250 on: April 22, 2015, 09:50:57 pm »

Get your friend to give you a better description of said person holding your stuff, if possible. Report it again, and mention possibly going to the police. That should get them off their asses.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

technicallyAdventurer

• Bay Watcher
  • Denizen of Above User in a Nutshell.
    • View Profile
« Reply #92251 on: April 22, 2015, 09:56:34 pm »

I tried. They didn't know much else.

How would it do that, though?
Although rare in most lands, the technicallyAdventurer is a common sight in the User Above You threads.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #92252 on: April 22, 2015, 10:02:45 pm »

Well, for starters, whoever took it has probably committed a misdemeanor, at least.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Baffler

• Bay Watcher
  • Caveat Lector.
    • View Profile
« Reply #92253 on: April 22, 2015, 10:03:38 pm »

It makes the school officials look bad if "things are so bad in this school the police had to get involved." Really bad. If parents found out it'd be a shitstorm, and they don't want that. Hopefully this will spur them into action.
Quote from: Helgoland
Even if you found a suitable opening, I doubt it would prove all too satisfying. And it might leave some nasty wounds, depending on the moral high ground's geology.
Location subject to periodic change.
Baffler likes silver, walnut trees, the color green, tanzanite, and dogs for their loyalty. When possible he prefers to consume beef, iced tea, and cornbread. He absolutely detests ticks.

ggamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Reach Heaven through Violence
    • View Profile
« Reply #92254 on: April 22, 2015, 10:10:22 pm »

it's actually funny how fast public school officials will move when you mention the police, it's like the jackass switch gets flipped off and suddenly you're princess fucking diana back in london once again

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #92255 on: April 22, 2015, 10:16:33 pm »

The two best AAR's I have ever read in my life are no longer on the internet apparently.

Ever tried The Internet Wayback Machine? It's saved a lot of old internet haunts from total extinction. Can be neat just to brows internet history too... some day it'll be a research tool for anthropologists of the early digital age.

SOLIFUGE YOU GLORIOUS BASTARD IT WORKS!

For those who still wanna read, linkies:

http://web.archive.org/web/20140721041735/http://www.computerandvideogames.com/161570/blog/galciv-2-war-report-final-entry/?site=pcg

http://web.archive.org/web/20130421055111/http://www.computerandvideogames.com/195920/blog/galactic-civilizations-diary-days-1-26/?site=pcg
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
  • Black, the beast, descends from shadows...
    • View Profile
« Reply #92256 on: April 22, 2015, 10:32:45 pm »

So Asshole McJerkass at my house keeps telling my friend to go kill herself. This is a woman with a shitty job and an almost 3 year old kid who doesn't need anymore stress in her life and is constantly at her breaking point, and he keeps sending her right over the edge.

I'm gonna go ahead and tell the staff that I can't be around that crap and it makes me feel unsafe, especially now with him getting angry and doing things rather violently.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #92257 on: April 22, 2015, 11:07:04 pm »

Got sad over a Walking Dead episode.
Season 5? :-\

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #92258 on: April 23, 2015, 12:40:24 am »

AAAAAARGH and now youtube repeater isn't working for me because it seems to think adobe flash player mysteriously disappeared from my computer since this morning.

Ugh I fucking hate plugin bullshit. Everything works fine for years then suddenly it doesn't and you have no idea why.
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #92259 on: April 23, 2015, 12:49:43 am »

Beginning to experience remorse and guilt for dropping out withdrawing from college before finishing this semester. There were only a couple weeks left. Really painful weeks that I would've hated every second of and the experience was draining my will to live, but still. And it was only the second semester of my freshmen year, but still. Maybe I've made a horrible mistake and utterly effed my life up.

Now I'm going to have to get a job. And maybe the job will be as soul-crushing as college. And maybe I won't be able to find any help for the depression for a while. And maybe my family will feel ashamed of me or think I'm a failure or I'm wasting my life.

aaaaaaa what am i doing with my life aaaaaaa anxiety \o/
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #92260 on: April 23, 2015, 01:06:39 am »

Why is it soul-crushing?

Bohandas

• Bay Watcher
  • Discordia Vobis Com Et Cum Spiritum
    • View Profile
« Reply #92261 on: April 23, 2015, 01:31:26 am »

The two best AAR's I have ever read in my life are no longer on the internet apparently.
The GalCiv2 ones by Tom Francis. They are gone now. I can no longer read about moving a superweapon a billion light years in a single turn with a law.
I feel that the world has just lost something amazing and I don't know what the hell to do about it.

Always save a copy pf anything on the internet you're not prepared to lose
NEW Petition to stop the anti-consumer, anti-worker, Trans-Pacific Partnership agreement
What is TPP
----------------------
Remember, no one can tell you who you are except an emotionally unattached outside observer making quantifiable measurements.
----------------------
Έπαινος Ερις

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #92262 on: April 23, 2015, 01:39:47 am »

* Orange Wizard starts downloading Bay12.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #92263 on: April 23, 2015, 01:58:40 am »

* Descan is sucked through the tubes!

* Descan is popped out at OW's bunker.

... Where am I? o_o
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #92264 on: April 23, 2015, 03:55:37 am »

welcome to bay12, my friend
*closes blinds*
i'm afraid i can't let you leave
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.
Pages: 1 ... 6149 6150 [6151] 6152 6153 ... 8167