Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6032 6033 [6034] 6035 6036 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9434027 times)

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #90495 on: March 24, 2015, 07:19:16 pm »

:O

:O :O :O :O

Tha- that does not seem like parenting. Or at least, good parenting. Best of luck, and hopefully it isn't too long before you can leave.

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile
« Reply #90496 on: March 24, 2015, 08:02:47 pm »

:O

:O :O :O :O

Tha- that does not seem like parenting. Or at least, good parenting. Best of luck, and hopefully it isn't too long before you can leave.
This. That sounds less like parenting and more like something out of the start of a Disney book.
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

FearfulJesuit

• Bay Watcher
  • True neoliberalism has never been tried
    • View Profile
« Reply #90497 on: March 24, 2015, 08:18:52 pm »

My condolences, greatorder. I can't imagine losing a parent...  :-\

@Footjob, you can microwave most grains I've tried pretty easily through the microwave, even if they aren't packaged for it.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #90498 on: March 24, 2015, 08:25:11 pm »

If it makes you feel better, there are many more people who care about you than you'd think- that they haven't seen you face-to-face doesn't make it any less real.
Also this :P

The internet is a good way to shovel the point down, that people who care about you exist ._. other than...y'know, not having internet, and then being, maybe, secluded to 'as far as I see it' viewpoints.

And, also hugs.

technicallyAdventurer

• Bay Watcher
  • Denizen of Above User in a Nutshell.
    • View Profile
« Reply #90499 on: March 24, 2015, 09:33:36 pm »

And, also hugs.

On an unrelated note, my stomach hurts and my friend is ignoring me. Has been, for more than a week now.
Although rare in most lands, the technicallyAdventurer is a common sight in the User Above You threads.

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #90500 on: March 24, 2015, 10:03:13 pm »

Well, on a semi-related note (Not that this was sad, but I don't know where it would go...)
My dad asked me to go shopping with him, for some clothes that will "suit you better Kal, so you don't have to keep wearing guy clothes". Which was nice?
So we went to a store, and I picked out some clothes I liked, and he told me they were too girly. Then he went to the male section of the store and started picking out a bunch of ugly looking Hawaiian/floral dress shirts and told me that they would suit me better, and just look how colorful they are! ::)
I guess he just has a terrible fashion sense? I would rather burn those clothes than wear them...
(Not exactly a sad, but eh?)

Also I cut my thumb really badly so I can't type correctly and it's terrible! (I've wrien a lo of these words way oo man times... But I'll jus leave these ones wron? I guess. Argh!)

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #90501 on: March 24, 2015, 10:05:58 pm »

Well, on a semi-related note (Not that this was sad, but I don't know where it would go...)
My dad asked me to go shopping with him, for some clothes that will "suit you better Kal, so you don't have to keep wearing guy clothes". Which was nice?
So we went to a store, and I picked out some clothes I liked, and he told me they were too girly. Then he went to the male section of the store and started picking out a bunch of ugly looking Hawaiian/floral dress shirts and told me that they would suit me better, and just look how colorful they are! ::)
I guess he just has a terrible fashion sense? I would rather burn those clothes than wear them...
Well at least your dad is trying. That's good.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #90502 on: March 24, 2015, 10:08:22 pm »

Yeah, it is. More than anyone else is doing...

But now I have to go shopping again tonight because most of my clothes are bloodstained. :-\

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #90503 on: March 24, 2015, 10:10:38 pm »

Yeah, it is. More than anyone else is doing...

But now I have to go shopping again tonight because most of my clothes are bloodstained. :-\
Oh dear. What happened, may I ask?
Also I cut my thumb really badly so I can't type correctly and it's terrible! (I've wrien a lo of these words way oo man times... But I'll jus leave these ones wron? I guess. Argh!)
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #90504 on: March 24, 2015, 10:12:48 pm »

Yep, I cut my thumb on my (sharp, metal) laundry basket.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm off to go shopping. When I get back, I plan to sacrifice my old wardrobe to Armok.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2015, 10:17:02 pm by Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum »

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #90505 on: March 24, 2015, 10:44:14 pm »

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm off to go shopping. When I get back, I plan to sacrifice my old wardrobe to Armok.
At least the ritual should be pretty easy, since you're already bleeding.
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #90506 on: March 24, 2015, 11:05:18 pm »

Sacrificing already bloody things to a God of Blood is basically looking up and saying "Yo. You want this?" and then hiding from the conflagration of holy fire.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #90507 on: March 24, 2015, 11:08:44 pm »

Wouldn't Armok be more partial to making it rain elf blood that turns people into zombies?

He's definitely trying, he just doesn't know what he's doing. Bear with him. Dads are like that.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #90508 on: March 24, 2015, 11:46:38 pm »

Hey loud hawaiian shirts are cool. :(

Anyway, in actual sads: I don't have a washing machine yet. I don't know when I'm getting one, either.
There are no laundromats near me, and the one easiest to get to screwed me and my friend over when we tried to use it before. At this rate I'm thinking I'll have to buy laundry soap and handwash my clothes.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Bohandas

• Bay Watcher
  • Discordia Vobis Com Et Cum Spiritum
    • View Profile
« Reply #90509 on: March 25, 2015, 12:10:32 am »

My teeth hurt. Apparently  I've been grinding them and messed up the ligaments attaching them to my jaw. I bought a night guard to try to deal with the grinding but it makes me gag. (perhaps muscle relaxants would help; I'll have to ask the dentist)

Maybe if I'm lucky my dreams tonight will be about my teeth falling out; because I think that that would be an improvement.
NEW Petition to stop the anti-consumer, anti-worker, Trans-Pacific Partnership agreement
What is TPP
----------------------
Remember, no one can tell you who you are except an emotionally unattached outside observer making quantifiable measurements.
----------------------
Έπαινος Ερις
Pages: 1 ... 6032 6033 [6034] 6035 6036 ... 8167