Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6011 6012 [6013] 6014 6015 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9435547 times)

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #90180 on: March 18, 2015, 03:08:42 am »

At least you never defenestrated a laptop.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #90181 on: March 18, 2015, 03:10:27 am »

O_O

Laptops are precious, expensive things that I probably need to survive and cannot afford to replace.

The idea of losing mine terrifies me.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #90182 on: March 18, 2015, 03:21:08 am »

I ate a heap of unhealthy junk food. :(
Also I think those tasty, tasty microwaveable curries are starting to disagree with me...
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #90183 on: March 18, 2015, 03:38:04 am »

Goddammit me, we had a discussion about this. 'Don't get infatuated with people you're never going to end up dating - in fact preferably don't even get involved in that line of existence at all' does not mean 'fall for the only friend you interact with on a semi frequent basis who's been in a happy, loving relationship for nearly 3 years now'. Seriously, I had a good friendship going, based on friendship and such, with mutual unspoken agreement that this type of shit wouldn't happen.
Dammit, now I won't be able to concentrate every 4-5 hours or so for the next few months or years.

Though really this one's been gestating for ... I've only known her for about a year, so around 11 months. I've just been trying to starve it out via denial that it exists, but it obviously didn't work.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2015, 03:53:22 am by Xantalos »
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #90184 on: March 18, 2015, 03:59:16 am »

Hey, at least it's better than being infatuated with someone who doesn't actually exist.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #90185 on: March 18, 2015, 04:08:02 am »

Done that too, several times actually.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #90186 on: March 18, 2015, 09:03:51 am »

Got hit by a kicked ball in the face during PE. Why does the universe need to remind me why I don't like PE every now and then. Also, the dude that kicked it hasn't apologized and apparently doesn't think it's his fault, which pisses me off immensely.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #90187 on: March 18, 2015, 10:11:51 am »

Hey, at least it's better than being infatuated with someone who doesn't actually exist.
I'll have you know sir that my beloved waifu exists in every way possible. I believe in my heart of hearts, so it must be true.

Now, if you excuse me, I have a fedora to tip.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #90188 on: March 18, 2015, 10:28:46 am »

That reminds me of a hilarious flash called Daikimaikura or however the fuck you spell that for Christmas. It's NSFW, though.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #90189 on: March 18, 2015, 12:29:49 pm »

I spent the last 4+ hours wandering around like a dope at various walmarts looking for a replacement keyboard, trying as hard as possible to fit the specifications of the last one. I got one, it's a bit too big and the buttons & ergonomics are different, but I'll just have to deal with it. I'm just so fucking ashamed of myself for losing control of my actions like that in anger. It's really the first time I've broken something electronic in anger, and the whole day has now been a reflection on why I'm such a loser, again.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #90190 on: March 18, 2015, 12:56:30 pm »

I'll have you know sir that my beloved waifu exists in every way possible. I believe in my heart of hearts, so it must be true.

Now, if you excuse me, I have a fedora to tip.

Spoiler: Sorry mate... (click to show/hide)

You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #90191 on: March 18, 2015, 04:23:50 pm »

I just want to have someone accept me and still care about me... Is that too much to ask?

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #90192 on: March 18, 2015, 04:25:58 pm »

There's always us. I wish I could help you in a non-internet fashion. :(

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #90193 on: March 18, 2015, 04:27:50 pm »

I just want to have someone accept me and still care about me... Is that too much to ask?
Yes.

No?

Crap, I don't know. But the folks 'round here care about you, so make of that what you will.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #90194 on: March 18, 2015, 04:31:06 pm »

I got a sudden urge to play elona.... and then my crappy HP laptop will no longer run it.  I decided to try picking up dishonored again as well, and the same thing happened.  Que the problem showing me that I really can't play any games I own anymore and all internet searches just turn up 'your laptop is broken and the corporation that made it doesn't care to fix it.'

I then went to play super Mario world on my gameboy only to remember it was stolen a few weeks ago.  Trying to be a nerd today is killing my mood :(
Nom nom nom
Pages: 1 ... 6011 6012 [6013] 6014 6015 ... 8167