Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6009 6010 [6011] 6012 6013 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9434345 times)

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #90150 on: March 17, 2015, 05:37:03 pm »

The issue isn't that people aren't having their pets spayed and neutered though, the issue is that this much effort is being put into comtrolling the populations of dogs and cats in the first place.
What's the alternative? Hordes of feral cats and dogs clogging the streets?
I don't have much reason to go outside anyway, so it's no big deal to me. Or if you mean the actual streets themselves, cats and dogs getting run over constantly would be no worse for the animals than the system in place now; and if cars started being built with better suspensions then any additional inconvenience to people would be minimal.
I hope you're trolling.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Wolfkit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #90151 on: March 17, 2015, 05:45:43 pm »

The issue isn't that people aren't having their pets spayed and neutered though, the issue is that this much effort is being put into comtrolling the populations of dogs and cats in the first place.
What's the alternative? Hordes of feral cats and dogs clogging the streets?
I don't have much reason to go outside anyway, so it's no big deal to me. Or if you mean the actual streets themselves, cats and dogs getting run over constantly would be no worse for the animals than the system in place now; and if cars started being built with better suspensions then any additional inconvenience to people would be minimal.
I hope you're trolling.
Trolling? Good idea! Just need some orphans for bait and we'll be eating cat for lunch!
You wanna frisk this guy? This guy with the technicolor wonder limbs? The limbs that could probably slap you on several different levels of reality?
Your tabs are just pure chaos, Wolfkit.
Sig

Wolfkit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #90152 on: March 17, 2015, 05:56:36 pm »

I hate my sore throat so much. Normally it lasts a day, but noooo. This one has to last four...
Cough drops? Alternatively, amputation.
You wanna frisk this guy? This guy with the technicolor wonder limbs? The limbs that could probably slap you on several different levels of reality?
Your tabs are just pure chaos, Wolfkit.
Sig

technicallyAdventurer

• Bay Watcher
  • Denizen of Above User in a Nutshell.
    • View Profile
« Reply #90153 on: March 17, 2015, 06:00:22 pm »

I hate my sore throat so much. Normally it lasts a day, but noooo. This one has to last four...
I've had a sore throat that lasted a few months. Around 4 or more, I believe.
Although rare in most lands, the technicallyAdventurer is a common sight in the User Above You threads.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #90154 on: March 17, 2015, 06:03:16 pm »

Most (excluding two or three) of my friends forgot my birthday. Woohoo.
Is it today?
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Baffler

• Bay Watcher
  • Caveat Lector.
    • View Profile
« Reply #90155 on: March 17, 2015, 06:04:35 pm »

Is it today?

If so, happy birthday!
Quote from: Helgoland
Even if you found a suitable opening, I doubt it would prove all too satisfying. And it might leave some nasty wounds, depending on the moral high ground's geology.
Location subject to periodic change.
Baffler likes silver, walnut trees, the color green, tanzanite, and dogs for their loyalty. When possible he prefers to consume beef, iced tea, and cornbread. He absolutely detests ticks.

technicallyAdventurer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #90156 on: March 17, 2015, 06:08:16 pm »

It was actually on the 8th. Those belonging to the "Most friends" populace have yet to notice, though; Thank you, nonetheless. c:
« Last Edit: March 17, 2015, 06:10:57 pm by technicallyAdventurer »
Although rare in most lands, the technicallyAdventurer is a common sight in the User Above You threads.

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #90157 on: March 17, 2015, 06:09:11 pm »

Is it today?

If so, happy birthday!
Even if it's not, MERRY BURFMAS!

birthninjas

BERRY BELATED BURFMAS!

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #90158 on: March 17, 2015, 06:51:38 pm »

My geology professor mentioned that Florida state officials are no longer allowed to use the terms "climate change" or "global warming" in official communications and reports. Apparently, that's real.

Sometimes I think that misanthropy (towards strangers) is just some sort of weird edgy phase I'm going through, and sometimes I realize that I actually really do dislike humans as a group.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #90159 on: March 17, 2015, 06:53:38 pm »

My geology professor mentioned that Florida state officials are no longer allowed to use the terms "climate change" or "global warming" in official communications and reports.
Think about it. What you don't knpw can't hurt you. If nobody talks about it nobody will know, and therefore can't be hurt.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

technicallyAdventurer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #90160 on: March 17, 2015, 06:54:15 pm »

Is it today?

If so, happy birthday!
Even if it's not, MERRY BURFMAS!

birthninjas

BERRY BELATED BURFMAS!
*throws confetti!*

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #90161 on: March 17, 2015, 06:56:12 pm »

You made a hedgehog face-floor. Whatever you did, it was unreasonably idiotic and I would advise not doing it again.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #90162 on: March 17, 2015, 06:58:20 pm »

More importantly, perhaps, that hedgehog is almost a Pokémon that turns people into mummies.

Clearly he is scared by whatever made the dudes on the cover of Crackdown turn around from a stormtrooper, Bigfoot, and Satan blowing up.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2015, 07:02:19 pm by Tawarochir »
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

technicallyAdventurer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #90163 on: March 17, 2015, 07:09:41 pm »

You made a hedgehog face-floor. Whatever you did, it was unreasonably idiotic and I would advise not doing it again.

No, no; everything I do is unreasonably idiotic, honestly— but the hedgehog is hiding. I think. That's what I was using to imply I was doing such. Hiding. Because attention is scary.

Bohandas

• Bay Watcher
  • Discordia Vobis Com Et Cum Spiritum
    • View Profile
« Reply #90164 on: March 17, 2015, 07:42:05 pm »

My geology professor mentioned that Florida state officials are no longer allowed to use the terms "climate change" or "global warming" in official communications and reports. Apparently, that's real.

I didn't know that Florida was run by business crooks and rednecks.
NEW Petition to stop the anti-consumer, anti-worker, Trans-Pacific Partnership agreement
What is TPP
----------------------
Remember, no one can tell you who you are except an emotionally unattached outside observer making quantifiable measurements.
----------------------
Έπαινος Ερις
Pages: 1 ... 6009 6010 [6011] 6012 6013 ... 8167