Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5987 5988 [5989] 5990 5991 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9434449 times)

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #89820 on: March 10, 2015, 06:50:58 pm »

Now we're getting anonymous threats against the student body government that the police are taking seriously. Great.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #89821 on: March 10, 2015, 06:52:46 pm »

Someone sent me a message on tumblr telling me to kill myself, followed by an anti-Semitic slur. What the fuck did I do?  :'(
You went on tumblr. Mistake number one.

tumblr has some nutjobs.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #89822 on: March 10, 2015, 07:24:38 pm »

Someone sent me a message on tumblr telling me to kill myself, followed by an anti-Semitic slur. What the fuck did I do?  :'(

I'm afraid you have crossed paths with a free-running asshole. Please report the location to your nearest wildlife authority and they'll track it down and sedate it so it can be taken unto custody and studied.
Love, scriver~

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #89823 on: March 10, 2015, 07:51:59 pm »

You didn't do anything. It's more than certain some random internet jerk just being a random internet jerk.

I'd say ignore it if at all possible. Block the user, if that's a thing on tumblr.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #89824 on: March 10, 2015, 07:54:06 pm »

You're on the first step to being Internet famous. All the cool kids get anon hate telling them to kill themselves.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Redzephyr01

• Bay Watcher
  • Ferrum Cor
    • View Profile
« Reply #89825 on: March 10, 2015, 07:54:39 pm »

You didn't do anything. It's more than certain some random internet jerk just being a random internet jerk.

I'd say ignore it if at all possible. Block the user, if that's a thing on tumblr.
I'd block them, but the message was sent anonymously.

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #89826 on: March 10, 2015, 07:57:47 pm »

I'd block them, but the message was sent anonymously.
Solution: Block tumblr. Block it all.
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #89827 on: March 10, 2015, 08:01:22 pm »

But where else can I get kooky art inspiration?
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #89828 on: March 10, 2015, 08:10:23 pm »

Nothing? It's like a shotgun. Fire enough times, so goes the trolls, and they'll hit SOMEONE. You were just hit by a pellet. Not targeted.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Blargityblarg

• Bay Watcher
  • rolypolyrolypolyrolypoly
    • View Profile
« Reply #89829 on: March 10, 2015, 08:24:49 pm »

You said some silly things in a non-anonymous ask to Bogleech, which was then published with his response; though there was nothing particularly relevant to semites in either.
Blossom of orange
Shit, nothing rhymes with orange
Wait, haikus don't rhyme

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #89830 on: March 10, 2015, 08:36:26 pm »

But where else can I get kooky art inspiration?
...Deviantart?

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #89831 on: March 10, 2015, 08:47:49 pm »

A gay character has been announced for an upcoming Star Wars novel. The reaction has mostly been hate.

Also, this could have happened way back in 2003 if Lucas had let Juhani be lesbian in Knights of the Old Republic.

KOTOR ain't necessarily canon (bleh). The article's about canon (bleh), which started literally last year and only contains the movies and some other stuff that's come out since then.

Lord Shonus

• Bay Watcher
  • Angle of Death
    • View Profile
« Reply #89832 on: March 10, 2015, 08:52:17 pm »

Kotor (and the entire rest of the EU) WAS canon, until they decided to just throw everything away. By the new-canon metric, this is the first homosexual in the SW universe, but old-canon had gay Mandalorians in a few of the later books, in addition to anything KOTOR supports along those lines.
On Giant In the Playground and Something Awful I am Gnoman.
Man, ninja'd by a potentially inebriated Lord Shonus. I was gonna say to burn it.

Magistrum

• Bay Watcher
  • Skilled Fortresser
    • View Profile
« Reply #89833 on: March 10, 2015, 09:04:21 pm »

Today was just not a good day. Not as bad as some, but bad enough.

And I still can't breathe deeply without acute chest pain (which I'm almost certain is muscular, fortunately) and my joints still hate me and today has been another of those days where I don't know why I have a body / don't feel like I belong in my body.

Oh yeah and technology's not bein super friendly either.
Within the last season I felt despair after experiencing the same symptoms you are having.
Seriously, every time I took a deep breath or laughed it felt like someone was driving a spear trough my chest, it was in a small point and stop immediately, but id I breathed deeply again it came and threw me to the ground again.
I went to the doctor and found out that was pneumonia, which, considering I have something chronic respiratory problems, was very lethal, so I got to stay in the hospital a week and keep taking some vaccines for a month and a few weeks. The vaccines hurt as hell.

Go check a doctor, or orange wizard will have to use his dark arts once again.
In a time before time, I had a name.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #89834 on: March 10, 2015, 09:46:50 pm »

Kotor (and the entire rest of the EU) WAS canon, until they decided to just throw everything away. By the new-canon metric, this is the first homosexual in the SW universe, but old-canon had gay Mandalorians in a few of the later books, in addition to anything KOTOR supports along those lines.

It wasn't all canon, 'cause there were a few bits and pieces that contradicted each other (some of the older EU stuff with Han, for example)

It did seem like Disney just took a huge, steaming shit on the fans though. "oh, btw, all those books and other things you've bought over the past 30 years, spending a lot of money on in the process? Yeah, they don't matter any more."
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.
Pages: 1 ... 5987 5988 [5989] 5990 5991 ... 8167