Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5889 5890 [5891] 5892 5893 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9429776 times)

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #88350 on: February 13, 2015, 02:13:07 pm »

This would fit more in a "Things That Made You Go 'Ouch' Today" thread if we had one, but my cat just mauled the shit outta my hand.
He was in such a good mood earlier, happily snuggling with me and being more accepting of pats than usual, so I guess I got complacent... ouch indeed. Well, at least he hasn't gone soft in the time since I last saw him, hehe.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #88351 on: February 13, 2015, 02:16:58 pm »

Sad: Currently doing a piece of freelance work.

Wait, hold up, why is that sad? That's money and experience that can go on a resume! I'm sad because I'm undercutting my competition's prices to the point that it's damn near not worth my time, and I still feel bad about charging as much as I am.

I'm a good salesman and a horrible businessman.
Easy, simple freelance jobs are never easy or simple. Damn it, why do I continue to do this to myself? Uuuuggghhh.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

da_nang

• Bay Watcher
  • Argonian Overlord
    • View Profile
« Reply #88352 on: February 13, 2015, 02:22:24 pm »

Our golden retriever had to be put down today. Ten long years.  :'(

He looked so tranquil.

Lok Thu'um, you great squirrel hunter.
"Deliver yesterday, code today, think tomorrow."
Ceterum censeo Unionem Europaeam esse delendam.
Future supplanter of humanity.

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #88353 on: February 13, 2015, 02:24:14 pm »

Losing a dog is always hard. May he rest in peace.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #88354 on: February 13, 2015, 03:08:23 pm »

So plans to hang out with a friend, watch a movie, talk and draw tommorrow have sunk because a roommate will be staying over the weekend instead of leaving in the morning like I expected. We'll still hang out but it won't be private so it's going to be restrained and I'm thinking not nearly as fun :C
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #88355 on: February 13, 2015, 04:55:52 pm »

Well, my mom just came into me room, yelled at me, and then told me I have one week to fix everything and stop being depressed or she is going to kick me out of the house.

I'm not sure if that's an improvement, but...

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #88356 on: February 13, 2015, 05:03:36 pm »

She really doesn't have any idea how depression works, huh.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #88357 on: February 13, 2015, 05:27:53 pm »

The zipper on my backpack broke.

Alas, poor Backpack! I knew him, Lunchbox.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #88358 on: February 13, 2015, 06:06:14 pm »

Want to play The Dark Trilogy, but I can't because the server's done some kind of derp resulting in me being kicked for a fatal exception every time I try to play on it. I can't find anything to occupy me for longer than 15 minutes, so I decide to go on EU IV. The game decides to teleport a 17 size army that stomps all over me. If the game's gonna cheat, I'm gonna cheat. Go to an old autosave, command in a load of money, buy a load of mercenaries to squish the teleporting army. Lolno, says the game before crashing.

EDIT: and, to make sure I have nothing to do, no youtube subscription uploads that I'm interested in, and Imgur is over capacity.

I'm having one of those days where it feels like everything is conspiring against me.
Play nethack.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #88359 on: February 13, 2015, 07:03:57 pm »

Failed my driving test. It hadn't even gone for five minutes before I drove over the curb while reversing (instant failure in my state). I am so sick of needing to be carted around by other people. Single on yet another valentine's day. I barely even get to see any of my friends anymore, much less the girl I like, because their school/work and my school/work schedule never line up, so most of the time I spend on campus I'm just doing homework, alone, with my earbuds in, in a corner of the commons.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #88360 on: February 13, 2015, 10:02:59 pm »

...Apparently I missed the deadline for signing up for a dorm for the Fall 2015/Spring 2016 semesters. Missed it by 2 hours.

Well. This is good. Don't know where I'll be living for the next 2 semesters. Or if I'll be able to afford living off-campus, which I'll probably have to do. Or if I'll even be attending the next two semesters now.

This substantially complicates everything. [/sigh]
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88361 on: February 13, 2015, 10:14:10 pm »

I'm still just not sure what to do with myself. It's such a typical symptom of depression, but even things I know I like and enjoy are badly unpalatable. Even for things I've always liked, like anime or games or whatever, I'll find myself just staring at the start screen/staring at the play button, and thinking what the point of it is. I cannot find any point, I'm just muddling my life with more pointless tripe.

I'm just so confused. Again and again.

There's the way of thinking that introverts gain their energy by being alone, and extroverts gain their energy by being with others. I've always equated myself to being an introvert, it always seemed the obvious thing, but what if I've always been an extrovert and I simply never had the skills or grooming growing up to actually be a socialite? It's just an idea I had, and it depresses me even more.

Bohandas

• Bay Watcher
  • Discordia Vobis Com Et Cum Spiritum
    • View Profile
« Reply #88362 on: February 13, 2015, 11:24:07 pm »

Well, my mom just came into me room, yelled at me, and then told me I have one week to fix everything and stop being depressed or she is going to kick me out of the house.

I'm not sure if that's an improvement, but...

That sucks
NEW Petition to stop the anti-consumer, anti-worker, Trans-Pacific Partnership agreement
What is TPP
----------------------
Remember, no one can tell you who you are except an emotionally unattached outside observer making quantifiable measurements.
----------------------
Έπαινος Ερις

redwallzyl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88363 on: February 13, 2015, 11:44:09 pm »

Failed my driving test. It hadn't even gone for five minutes before I drove over the curb while reversing (instant failure in my state). I am so sick of needing to be carted around by other people. Single on yet another valentine's day. I barely even get to see any of my friends anymore, much less the girl I like, because their school/work and my school/work schedule never line up, so most of the time I spend on campus I'm just doing homework, alone, with my earbuds in, in a corner of the commons.
your not alone i failed within minutes too. :P i can drive just fine but intersections confuse me.

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile
« Reply #88364 on: February 14, 2015, 12:26:13 am »

*hugs everyone

I need to stop watching and listening to sad stories/movies.
Went to a speech meet yesterday and watched one of my friends do his prose piece, but there were five people before him.
The first was funny, the next ones were sad, very sad.
At least the one before his ended happy ish.
I also F-d up big time at the speech meet so yay for wasting an hour.
Watched the movie the giver tonight and forgot how depressing the book was, ya....
Good movie though and this is all minor sad.
Once again
*hugs everyone
And because you need it
*hugs cpt kal again
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.
Pages: 1 ... 5889 5890 [5891] 5892 5893 ... 8167