Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5738 5739 [5740] 5741 5742 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9472069 times)

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #86085 on: January 01, 2015, 01:11:57 pm »

I'm sure pretty much anyone on here is willing to be a shoulder to cry on, via PM's or otherwise. I'm also pretty sure everyone here is trustworthy. It is your decision.

I hope things do get better. I honestly believe staying is the best choice for you.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #86086 on: January 01, 2015, 01:19:09 pm »

I'm sure pretty much anyone on here is willing to be a shoulder to cry on, via PM's or otherwise. I'm also pretty sure everyone here is trustworthy. It is your decision.

I hope things do get better. I honestly believe staying is the best choice for you.
+1 to this with all my heart. We're all here for you. Please don't go.

I've been there before. Quite a few of us have. I know it may seem hopeless now, but if you give it time and talk to people, things will probably get better after a while.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #86087 on: January 01, 2015, 01:27:53 pm »

I'm having an extremely hard time believing that the future will be any different.
Anything can change!
Everyone I know either hates me or ignores me
I know you!

I like you! I listen to you!
I don't have anyone left to talk to, or any shoulders left to safely cry on.
We are here. We are always here.
I am already dead. The only reason I'm still choosing not to do it is because I really just want a reason not to. Damn you all for making me stay, but also thank you so much.
We can be that reason. Things will improve, we promise. Don't go! Please!
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #86088 on: January 01, 2015, 01:32:45 pm »

I managed to stir things up that much, huh. I'm having an extremely hard time putting my thoughts into words, but here goes.

I'm having an extremely hard time believing that the future will be any different. I used to have so many things I loved to do, but now I either hate them or can't do them for some reason. There will be no things I like doing that I'll not be able to do again. Everyone I know either hates me or ignores me, so it's not like I'll be making anyone sad. I don't have anyone left to talk to, or any shoulders left to safely cry on. I am already dead. The only reason I'm still choosing not to do it is because I really just want a reason not to. Damn you all for making me stay, but also thank you so much.
So, uh, don't go and do the dying thing. If nothing else, there's gonna be aftermath that someone will have to clean up and it would no doubt be unpleasant for anyone involved. And there's not even any guarantee the suicide attempt would work. And your family will probably be upset. Granted, I don't know your family as well as you do (your brother's a nut, right) but the suicide of a family member is almost always a sad experience for the rest of the family. Do some research, I know there's various stories online of people's experiences with either friends or family offing themselves. Some of the saddest stuff I've read.

"Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem". If the problem is "There's nothing I enjoy in life anymore" then rather than immediately rage quitting life, find something to enjoy. Try to find something to enjoy. At least find something temporary to do until you do find something you enjoy. Try to find a less permanent solution to your temporary problem.

Also, I'll just leave this here. Was an interesting read for me, could be an interesting read for you.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile
« Reply #86089 on: January 01, 2015, 01:46:33 pm »

Iron tomato: I'm open to PM's if you want to talk. Not sure how much I can help but I guess at bare minimum I could be a shoulder to cry on like everyone else....
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #86090 on: January 01, 2015, 01:52:37 pm »

+1 to this with all my heart. We're all here for you. Please don't go.

I've been there before. Quite a few of us have. I know it may seem hopeless now, but if you give it time and talk to people, things will probably get better after a while.

Gonna jump on and +1 this too.

Iron tomato: I'm open to PM's if you want to talk. Not sure how much I can help but I guess at bare minimum I could be a shoulder to cry on like everyone else....
And plus one this too.

Irontomato, no matter how bleak the world around you looks, there are always those that hold you in high regard.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #86091 on: January 01, 2015, 02:01:45 pm »

Always open to PMs and on Steam. And #bay12lb is there for you too.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86092 on: January 01, 2015, 02:05:41 pm »

I'm having an extremely hard time believing that the future will be any different. I used to have so many things I loved to do, but now I either hate them or can't do them for some reason. There will be no things I like doing that I'll not be able to do again. Everyone I know either hates me or ignores me, so it's not like I'll be making anyone sad. I don't have anyone left to talk to, or any shoulders left to safely cry on. I am already dead. The only reason I'm still choosing not to do it is because I really just want a reason not to. Damn you all for making me stay, but also thank you so much.

Dude, aren't you still a minor?
You can change pretty much whatever the fuck you want once you're an adult, apart from perhaps the downwards spiral of the world at large...
But yeah. I've made my life somewhat less shit than it was when I was a minor. You can move out, snub your annoying family, buy stuff you want, get drunk, own and drive a car (if you want to, I personally don't see the point) and eat Mexican food whenever the fuck you want to. It's actually kinda cool, you should stick around long enough to try it.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #86093 on: January 01, 2015, 02:46:12 pm »

Dude, aren't you still a minor?
You can change pretty much whatever the fuck you want once you're an adult, apart from perhaps the downwards spiral of the world at large...
But yeah. I've made my life somewhat less shit than it was when I was a minor. You can move out, snub your annoying family, buy stuff you want, get drunk, own and drive a car (if you want to, I personally don't see the point) and eat Mexican food whenever the fuck you want to. It's actually kinda cool, you should stick around long enough to try it.
Oh so much this.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #86094 on: January 01, 2015, 02:58:37 pm »

This-up too!

Also what Yoink said--of note, he's swearing at the defeatist attitude there, and not you, IT. :P He's got a nice point: You can change yourself--maybe not the big picture, instantaneously, but the small picture matters, all because the big picture is made up of construct of all those small pictures.

We're all here for ya--and if you wish to hear stories of such notions being disproven (ie future = better?! >_>) in a similar context, just ask (preferably in PMs); there are lots of people who have had them, and have gone through them pretty much...

But...yeah: root cause of problems come in attitude, and such a concept is a bundle of thoughts and beliefs...that there's a reason behind the occurrence for everything.

You are not dead that you are alive enough to speak about it. You seek for hope, and there is much around ya--don't give up, mate.
Everyone I know either hates me or ignores me, so it's not like I'll be making anyone sad. I don't have anyone left to talk to, or any shoulders left to safely cry on.
:-\ Either you're more mature than the rest around you or...well, I could relate there anyway. Story of my childhood to ~17 year old year in similarities.
Remember that out in the world--there are people who care for ya, even if they're not physically available; use that existence to calm you in thought, at least.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2015, 03:00:53 pm by Tiruin »

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #86095 on: January 01, 2015, 04:02:10 pm »

-snip-
Been there, repeatedly - yeah, PM box is wide open.
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #86096 on: January 01, 2015, 04:08:44 pm »

My PM box is open too - I doubt I can give you good advice, but I'll listen to whatever you have to say.

We're here for you.

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
  • Black, the beast, descends from shadows...
    • View Profile
« Reply #86097 on: January 01, 2015, 04:13:25 pm »

I would offer my help, as well, but I'm already over capacity when it comes to giving support, and getting a little emotionally burned out.

I will say that you shouldn't kill yourself, even if it's only for the people who have to clean you up afterwards. Most of the time, dying is messy. Some of those stains just don't wash out without a lot of effort. :p

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile
« Reply #86098 on: January 01, 2015, 04:34:43 pm »

Sad: not exactly happy with my girlfriends choice of celebration for the new year party she went to
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

BlackFlyme

• Bay Watcher
  • BlackFlyme cancels Work: Interrupted by bird.
    • View Profile
« Reply #86099 on: January 01, 2015, 04:57:08 pm »

Terrible sleep. Feel sick. Stuck here at my mom's boyfriend's again despite her promising that we would never be back here.

She still has a mountain of things to bring over, and all of it is ornaments and decorations.

Two trips with a moving van and about a half dozen with her car and there is still stuff to move still. I hate decorations.
Pages: 1 ... 5738 5739 [5740] 5741 5742 ... 8167