Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5593 5594 [5595] 5596 5597 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9452084 times)

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #83910 on: November 02, 2014, 08:45:52 pm »

Weakness and jitters points to low calcium, but it's tricky - because calcium is involved in energy production, if you don't have enough sugar, like Helgo said, more calcium is used, and so...
Never considered calcium. I don't drink milk. Never really liked it. I'd have thought there'd be some calcium in stuff like cheeses I eat in meals at the dining hall.

Good God I feel bad. Really tired, still feel mentally feverish and jittery, got a headache, and I'm still so hungry oh my god how am I so hungry. Don't know whether I should take this stupid anti-depressant tonight or not. Feel like shite already and I have a test in the morning and I don't think I could afford another episode of late night side effects like the last night. I know the medical people warned me about feeling weird while first starting to take it but this is just awful.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #83911 on: November 02, 2014, 08:55:18 pm »

If it's American cheese, odds are it's been processed to the circus and back, and any traces of calcium have long since vanished.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #83912 on: November 02, 2014, 09:16:08 pm »

My kittens are going to be gone for a couple days getting spayed and neutered.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #83913 on: November 02, 2014, 09:36:23 pm »

If it's American cheese, odds are it's been processed to the circus and back, and any traces of calcium have long since vanished.
Here's the problem with food being named after a geographical region: I have no idea if you're talking about the variety of cheese called "American" or if you're talking about cheese made in America :P
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #83914 on: November 02, 2014, 09:38:01 pm »

You shouldn't have to worry as much about non-American American cheese. American cheese is kind of the worst offender.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #83915 on: November 02, 2014, 09:40:01 pm »

Oh, by far. But I wouldn't be surprised if someone somewhere thought that ALL cheese made in the States is over-processed garbage when that's simply not true.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83916 on: November 02, 2014, 11:18:56 pm »

« Last Edit: July 22, 2017, 10:06:40 am by Vector »
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #83917 on: November 02, 2014, 11:25:10 pm »

D:
You've got this small section of the internet supporting you. Good luck.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #83918 on: November 02, 2014, 11:25:33 pm »

:<

I dunno what I can do for you but my PM box is always open if you need it, or if you get on Steam sometime soonish before I shuffle off to bed
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #83919 on: November 02, 2014, 11:26:38 pm »

Hallucinating.

I feel so alone.

Tripping on shrooms while alone is a bad, bad, bad idea
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83920 on: November 02, 2014, 11:40:33 pm »

« Last Edit: July 22, 2017, 10:06:24 am by Vector »
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #83921 on: November 02, 2014, 11:45:01 pm »

You shouldn't have to worry as much about non-American American cheese. American cheese is kind of the worst offender.
American cheese isn't actually cheese. It's cheese product.

D:
You've got this small section of the internet supporting you. Good luck.
Seconded. I've got your back, Vector.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile
« Reply #83922 on: November 02, 2014, 11:46:12 pm »

:<

I dunno what I can do for you but my PM box is always open if you need it, or if you get on Steam sometime soonish before I shuffle off to bed
I would add that my xbox live is always open too but I'm almost never on anymore
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #83923 on: November 02, 2014, 11:54:28 pm »

This is not a good pain. Kindness may not be what you need, Vector, if it's just more confusion, so, uh, sorry in advance for this post. For what it's worth, though, I don't doubt you. And if it's relevant, I'm not some stranger reaching out to offer you the help you need for inexplicable reasons - I have no help to give. I'm more than willing to serve as a sounding board if you ever want, though. I've been that sort of object to people before, and with a few caveats about excess I have no regrets. This post isn't really about me, though. In any case, I hope you get back on your feet soon, too. You deserve a measure of stability and safety.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83924 on: November 03, 2014, 12:17:17 am »

« Last Edit: July 22, 2017, 10:05:30 am by Vector »

Pages: 1 ... 5593 5594 [5595] 5596 5597 ... 8167