Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5459 5460 [5461] 5462 5463 ... 8166

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9410716 times)

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #81900 on: September 23, 2014, 02:14:26 am »

*Collapses to the ground and cries for an hour*
Why can't I just sleep? Please. I'm so done with today.
Not even 2am and I've already spent an hour crying.

I would be willing to go to that Objective.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2014, 02:29:44 am by Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum »

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #81901 on: September 23, 2014, 02:20:14 am »

I think I would, too, assuming it was in NZ.

But then it would just be me and Objective cuddling for an hour or so.

I'm not sure how I feel about this.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #81902 on: September 23, 2014, 02:24:21 am »

As usual, I find that I've done something flagrantly wrong in one of my mods (forgot to give the main race the ability to brew alcohol) and nobody noticed because nobody actually plays the damn things.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81903 on: September 23, 2014, 02:38:25 am »

baycon 2k14: literally a hugbox

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #81904 on: September 23, 2014, 02:46:12 am »

Pff I'll cuddle a bee I don't give a fuck.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #81905 on: September 23, 2014, 04:28:48 am »

And then everyone in Bay12con dies from Pufferfish's neurotoxin.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81906 on: September 23, 2014, 07:03:50 am »

I'm currently beating myself up over a minor traffic mistake. Just forgetting to look both ways at an intersection. There was no near-collision, I just went through it and realized my mistake, and promptly realized that an 'alternate reality me' is now dead.

I was just so focused on the rising morning sun, I was doing everything in my power to overcome its blinding glare so I could look and make sure that nothing was coming from my left, so focused on it that I completely forgot to check my right which had nothing obstructing it. Just makes me feel profoundly stupid and foolish.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #81907 on: September 23, 2014, 07:08:45 am »

I'm currently beating myself up over a minor traffic mistake. Just forgetting to look both ways at an intersection. There was no near-collision, I just went through it and realized my mistake, and promptly realized that an 'alternate reality me' is now dead.

I was just so focused on the rising morning sun, I was doing everything in my power to overcome its blinding glare so I could look and make sure that nothing was coming from my left, so focused on it that I completely forgot to check my right which had nothing obstructing it. Just makes me feel profoundly stupid and foolish.
* Tiruin delivers hugs via bicycle.
You're alive here. :D And you remember what went wrong...

*Collapses to the ground and cries for an hour*
Why can't I just sleep? Please. I'm so done with today.
Not even 2am and I've already spent an hour crying.

I would be willing to go to that Objective.
When I was younger I suffered from what was, I suppose, minor insomnia.

I couldn't get to sleep until about 3am when I had to get up at 7am. No matter how many times I went to bed early and stuff.

Probably didn't help my internal clock, either.
I've had those times before. They were usually when there was something bugging me pretty much but in the background of my consciousness. Hopefully it ain't that, there?

... Hello insomnia. Did you miss me?
Use the time to think about things :D
...I do that ._. It helps.
I do, and usually it makes me cry. Paranoia, anxiety, depression, they aren't good companions for thought. :'(
Hmm, given how most (99%) of that lie in thought, why not introduce a positive voice in there? :3
+1 good companion \o/

I try not to do that because when I'm left alone with my thoughts I scare myself. >_>
* Tiruin hands AlleeCat a vocal mimic of everything good she has known in her life.
The area of thought is a great and mystical place o__o It's filled with what exists.

timferius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81908 on: September 23, 2014, 07:11:44 am »

Don't feel too bad, I drove right past a traffic cop in a construction area near my work as he was trying to stop traffic to help someone back out because they drove the wrong way. I was so blinded by the sun and trying to figure out which way to go, that I didn't even see him until I was driving by... also, if you're thinking that way, no matter what you do an alternate reality you did something to die, this one was just realtivly close to your own reality. Right now, an alternate reality me is probably fighting in World War VI against the Hitler clone army and their bunny overlords.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #81909 on: September 23, 2014, 10:36:11 am »

My SO's son is having a really hard time coming to terms with her and I moving in together soon. I understand where he's coming from, but at the same time it's really gnawing away at her. I wanted this to be an unabashedly happy, healthy thing for her and I'm powerless to do anything to help the situation, because I *am* the situation.

At least her daughter and my kids are totally fine with it. And actually, so is my ex-wife weirdly enough.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #81910 on: September 23, 2014, 10:40:26 am »

So what's the son's problem, other than Oedipus?
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81911 on: September 23, 2014, 10:54:14 am »

what's your problem other than freud

i consider my reasons for being pissed when my mother decided to remarry and that her partner's going to move in perfectly valid, considering the end result of that adventure was exactly what i predicted

rk does not seem to be that kind of guy, but once the kid sees that, it'll be okay

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #81912 on: September 23, 2014, 11:47:51 am »

Umm...the fact that his parents are separating? And that he sees that as my fault, irregardless of the fact that they had been essentially separated for years and that his dad has had a girlfriend for about six years, long before I came into the picture.

It's an awkward situation, and I can't blame him for being angry and confused.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81913 on: September 23, 2014, 12:20:17 pm »

My SO's son is having a really hard time coming to terms with her and I moving in together soon. I understand where he's coming from, but at the same time it's really gnawing away at her. I wanted this to be an unabashedly happy, healthy thing for her and I'm powerless to do anything to help the situation, because I *am* the situation.

At least her daughter and my kids are totally fine with it. And actually, so is my ex-wife weirdly enough.

SO? (as in what you said, not the word 'so') I keep thinking senior officer, but I know that's not it.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #81914 on: September 23, 2014, 12:21:08 pm »

Significant Other.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread
Pages: 1 ... 5459 5460 [5461] 5462 5463 ... 8166