Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5424 5425 [5426] 5427 5428 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9416333 times)

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #81375 on: September 14, 2014, 11:41:53 pm »

Yeah.... this is why I don't want to be flirty. Much better to be the shy guy nobody acknowledges than the slutty guy that everybody is irritated of.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile
« Reply #81376 on: September 14, 2014, 11:42:23 pm »

Can't sleep.

As for topic, relationships are weird. Often enough there is a disconnect and that sucks.
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure theirs!
    • View Profile
« Reply #81377 on: September 14, 2014, 11:43:37 pm »

On the subject

Am I an asshole for ignoring the slutty chick that I blew off because she flirts with everyone and annoys the shit out of me and my "new" girlfriend?
Other than me taking offense at the use of the double standard that is being a "slut", no, I don't see a problem with with that.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81378 on: September 14, 2014, 11:46:23 pm »

« Last Edit: August 20, 2017, 11:03:05 am by Vector »
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #81379 on: September 14, 2014, 11:47:13 pm »

*Hugs Spehss
I tend to say the wrong things when trying to cheer people up so I'll just give you a hug instead
Well thanks for the red text symbolizing a virtual hug.

It's a reeeeally little feeling though. Just a little nagging wordless feeling that everything I'm doing is just...not right. Like, not gratifying. Not going anywhere. Not worth anything. Not right.

I don't even know if I'd really call myself sad at the moment. Not like various shitposts I've made previously in thread. I'm just eh. At least I'm not emotional and shoving my feet into my mouth so hard I'm deepthroating them.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile
« Reply #81380 on: September 14, 2014, 11:48:53 pm »

On the subject

Am I an asshole for ignoring the slutty chick that I blew off because she flirts with everyone and annoys the shit out of me and my "new" girlfriend?
Other than me taking offense at the use of the double standard that is being a "slut", no, I don't see a problem with with that.

Sorry for offence I just thought it was an appropriate word to use

She currently has a boyfriend who she makes out with every morning ( they have only been dating a week) and then she walks around and flirts with just about anything with a heart beat and thinks she's so 'rants in anger for the next five minutes and punches a hole in the wall'
Sorry I should go to a different thread for this
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81381 on: September 14, 2014, 11:49:49 pm »

« Last Edit: August 20, 2017, 11:02:03 am by Vector »
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81382 on: September 14, 2014, 11:50:22 pm »

*Hugs Spehss
I tend to say the wrong things when trying to cheer people up so I'll just give you a hug instead
Well thanks for the red text symbolizing a virtual hug.

It's a reeeeally little feeling though. Just a little nagging wordless feeling that everything I'm doing is just...not right. Like, not gratifying. Not going anywhere. Not worth anything. Not right.

I don't even know if I'd really call myself sad at the moment. Not like various shitposts I've made previously in thread. I'm just eh. At least I'm not emotional and shoving my feet into my mouth so hard I'm deepthroating them.

Is it bad I laughed at the end of that?
If is I'm sorry but the wording was perfect

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81383 on: September 14, 2014, 11:51:00 pm »

Yeah.... this is why I don't want to be flirty. Much better to be the shy guy nobody acknowledges than the slutty guy that everybody is irritated of.

Trust me, it's not that I was irritated by slutty. I have plenty of "slutty" friends and it's no problem who they sleep with, honestly (one of them, for example, seems to have slept with every guy friend I have, and if she'd offered... I would have said yes, god knows I hit on her enough). It was that this person talked about nothing but her sexual escapades to everyone else, in extreme detail, while lying to folks she slept with about being a virgin and badmouthing everyone she'd fucked behind their backs and to their faces.

Yeah there are ways to be, for lack of a better word, "Slutty" and that is usually balancing it with a big healthy dose of sexual maturity.

Being all consumed by it OR treating other people like vending machines will make them pissed at you.

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81384 on: September 14, 2014, 11:51:18 pm »

She currently has a boyfriend who she makes out with every morning ( they have only been dating a week)

. . . . How old are you, Cryxis?

Not giving my age but I'm a junior in highschool and she is a sophomore and her boy you is a freshman or sophomore

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #81385 on: September 14, 2014, 11:54:39 pm »

On the subject

What do you mean by " "new" girlfriend"?

Also, what is a sophomore? Junior is grade nine, so (Edit: grade) 11ish?
« Last Edit: September 14, 2014, 11:57:15 pm by Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum »

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81386 on: September 14, 2014, 11:55:39 pm »

« Last Edit: August 20, 2017, 11:01:46 am by Vector »

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure theirs!
    • View Profile
« Reply #81387 on: September 14, 2014, 11:58:13 pm »

You know, you too could be makin' out with your girlfriend every morning, if she is amenable.
I don't know why, but I nearly fell out of bed in hysterics upon reading that. And that would have sucked, since it's a loft bed, so I'm six feet off the ground.

Maybe it's the fact that I know that I'm completely...

Never mind, I don't need to start on that sad.

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81388 on: September 14, 2014, 11:59:11 pm »

On the subject

What do you mean by " "new" girlfriend"?

Also, what is a sophomore? Junior is grade nine, so 11ish?

We have been dating for ~6 months but she's my first girlfriend technicaly since ( let's call the sexualy active chick Roxxan) because I only "dated/talked" to Roxxan for half a day, and after that half day she pissed me off enough for me to know I didn't want her at all

Sophomore is 15 ish and junior 16 ish

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81389 on: September 15, 2014, 12:01:00 am »

Ya I could be making out with her every morning, then get kicked out of JROTC and piss off my friends who don't want to see it
Pages: 1 ... 5424 5425 [5426] 5427 5428 ... 8167