Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5325 5326 [5327] 5328 5329 ... 8166

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9410232 times)

Mr. Strange

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #79890 on: August 16, 2014, 06:38:31 pm »

Then you get cities like Paris where you should basically just kill yourself already.

You won’t have to think anymore: it’ll be just like having fun!

BlackFlyme

• Bay Watcher
  • BlackFlyme cancels Work: Interrupted by bird.
    • View Profile
« Reply #79891 on: August 16, 2014, 06:51:20 pm »

Dinner ruined by mice getting into the rice. Though I haven't seen any in a few days.

I want to blame my sister for causing this, since she is the worst for garbage, and her room is filled with half-eaten chip bags and other garbage, plus countless dishes, since she refuses to clean it.

Not sure how to deal with the crap my mother caused last weekend. She's way too controlling over my life.

BlackFlyme

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79892 on: August 16, 2014, 06:58:52 pm »

Judging by the amount of infants seen so far, they've been breeding.

We don't know where they are exactly, only that the cats enjoy bringing them to the basement for hunting. But the buggers are getting into the walls and cupboards.

Not sure where exactly we could put traps that wouldn't get touched by the cats, dogs, or my youngest sister who doesn't want the mice disturbed.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #79893 on: August 16, 2014, 06:59:44 pm »

It's so cliche and I hate being misanthropic but FUCK my misanthropy is welling up in me again.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Lord Shonus

• Bay Watcher
  • Angle of Death
    • View Profile
« Reply #79894 on: August 16, 2014, 07:08:09 pm »

Judging by the amount of infants seen so far, they've been breeding.

We don't know where they are exactly, only that the cats enjoy bringing them to the basement for hunting. But the buggers are getting into the walls and cupboards.

Not sure where exactly we could put traps that wouldn't get touched by the cats, dogs, or my youngest sister who doesn't want the mice disturbed.

Wait, you have aggressive, actively hunting cats and you still have a mouse problem? That's very surprising, as "renting" (bringing a friend's cat over for a week or two so it explores and gets cat smell everywhere) a cat is often enough to keep the little shits away around here.
On Giant In the Playground and Something Awful I am Gnoman.
Man, ninja'd by a potentially inebriated Lord Shonus. I was gonna say to burn it.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #79895 on: August 16, 2014, 07:09:50 pm »

Minor food poisoning.
Feeling sick. Of course, my body decided to wait until I was working alone to get me running to the bathroom.
Wow, the synch goes on.
Stomach drift activate! Also, quit getting me sick, it's weakening my Con score.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

BlackFlyme

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79896 on: August 16, 2014, 07:10:37 pm »

Four cats. One is a bit too fat/lazy to be hunting mice, but I've seen the other three actively catching mice before.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79897 on: August 16, 2014, 07:37:47 pm »

Dinner ruined by mice getting into the rice. Though I haven't seen any in a few days.
Mice in the rice? Add more spice. With enough chillies who cares, it'll still taste nice.   
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

BlackFlyme

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79898 on: August 16, 2014, 07:40:09 pm »

But mice poop  D:

Like rice, but not.

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #79899 on: August 16, 2014, 08:14:51 pm »

Coat shit in tin foil, find the holes they use and coat them in tin foil, trust me that'll keep them out.
Long Live Arst- United Forenia!
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #79900 on: August 16, 2014, 08:23:22 pm »

Lately, I've been wanting to watch some of the animes that have been recommended to me on my computer, since I feel like my phone is about to kick it. Unfortunately, I have a brother who hates everyone and everything to do with anime.

If he would stop plugging his phone in next to my computer and staying there for hours the second my parents go to bed, that would be swell, but I can't tell him that, because he'll get unnecessarily defensive unless I have an excuse.

Go away. That thing in your hands. It's a mobile phone, brother. Mobile. You don't need to keep loitering around here, disturbing the quiet with clicking and vibrating. There is an outlet in your room but you have sat around my space for at least 3 hours a night every night for the past week instead of going and doing something else.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79901 on: August 16, 2014, 08:58:48 pm »

My current feels-thing doesn't really fit any of the emotion threads.
My dad's decided to come and visit today. I'm kinda dreading it. I think he's bringing his girl/ladyfriend (whatever you call a girlfriend when they're old and wrinkly enough to make the 'girl' bit somewhat inaccurate) who I can't stand, and even if he isn't I have no idea what I'm supposed to talk to him about anyway.
The fact that this is how I feel about my dad visiting in the first place just compounds the sad.
I'm sad that this makes me sad, because it probably shouldn't be sad.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #79902 on: August 16, 2014, 09:31:09 pm »

Our youngest foal got a face full of porcupine today. She was very unhappy about our yanking them out, but she was surprisingly well-mannered all the same. Hoping she doesn't get any infections.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #79903 on: August 16, 2014, 09:56:57 pm »

tomorrow my holidays end and I get back to work.

and start with a shift

gaaahh
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #79904 on: August 17, 2014, 12:32:59 am »

So, I spend most of my life walking on eggshells trying to not hurt other people, and now my girlfriend went back to the Phillipenes and it hurts to have her gone... And it hurts more to know I'm hurting her by not being there for her...
Pages: 1 ... 5325 5326 [5327] 5328 5329 ... 8166