Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5134 5135 [5136] 5137 5138 ... 8166

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9407823 times)

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #77025 on: June 18, 2014, 03:18:49 pm »

Just got the news that my sister and her girlfriend of 5, or 6 years, broke up today.

Eeeeeeh.

* Haspen flops and sulks.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #77026 on: June 18, 2014, 03:41:26 pm »

I was excited that the Day of Silence is coming up and researched on the topic, resulting in me learning about the Day of Dialogue.

I wish I was heterosexual. Or dead. Probably both.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Mr. Strange

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77027 on: June 18, 2014, 03:44:02 pm »

On 24 ignore: I would, but that's not possible because I live with them.

But yeah.
Trying to follow Vector's advice.

I was so busy trying to reply to their texts on my lunch break, that I didn't have time to eat.
When I told them this, they said that was my fault, and started trying to find more things to yell at me for.

So yeah, pretty sure they don't actually give a shit at all.
Then try not to give a shit back? When they start sending texts to you don't respond right away, take some time and calm yourself and then write a single good reply and leave it at that- no more till next break. Don't let them control the pace of discussion or the tone. Or your life.
Hold the line there, cheesemaster!
Then you get cities like Paris where you should basically just kill yourself already.

You won’t have to think anymore: it’ll be just like having fun!

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #77028 on: June 18, 2014, 04:18:11 pm »

I am trying.
I'll be ok.
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #77029 on: June 18, 2014, 04:19:09 pm »

Hold the line there, cheesemaster!
Ninja'd by MC.

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #77030 on: June 18, 2014, 04:41:42 pm »

I was excited that the Day of Silence is coming up and researched on the topic, resulting in me learning about the Day of Dialogue.

The Christians who make protests about homosexuality being wrong don't seem to realize that, contrary to popular belief, they have absolutely no reason to hate homosexual people.

Pretty much everyone I know says that being gay is a choice. I say that's horseshit. It's who you are, they don't have any reason to act like it's wrong, much less tell people to change it, any more than they have a right to tell people to change how their faces look, how tall they are, how long their peckers are, or any of that.

Basically, don't be ashamed. Love what you are, and don't be bothered by small people telling you how to live.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2014, 04:43:35 pm by IronTomato »

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #77031 on: June 18, 2014, 04:44:03 pm »

Yea. If it doesn't effect you and is someone's personal life, it's none of your business.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #77032 on: June 18, 2014, 04:50:51 pm »

Maybe some of the the people who say it's a choice are actually bisexual? So for them it really was a choice.
I dunno.

Keep staying strong everyone.

My sad is that I failed grade 12 english class. Mostly because I didn't care enough to do most of the work. More like self-dissapointed than sad.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #77033 on: June 18, 2014, 04:53:58 pm »

Maybe some of the the people who say it's a choice are actually bisexual? So for them it really was a choice.
I dunno.

Being bisexual isn't really a choice either. I can't selectively control if I'm in the mood for men or women, or which I like.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77034 on: June 18, 2014, 04:55:58 pm »

« Last Edit: March 26, 2018, 03:17:31 pm by Vector »
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #77035 on: June 18, 2014, 04:59:13 pm »

The Christians who make protests about homosexuality being wrong don't seem to realize that, contrary to popular belief, they have absolutely no reason to hate homosexual people.

That and hating people in general is kinda against Christ's teachings anyway...but they tend to forget that.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77036 on: June 18, 2014, 05:03:58 pm »

I dunno.

Being bisexual isn't really a choice either. I can't selectively control if I'm in the mood for men or women, or which I like.

It is both in the sense that, if you say you are bisexual, you are. If you say you aren't you aren't.

In only that sense it is a choice.

At least that is how I think it should work. That people are allowed to dictate their own sexual identity to others.

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #77037 on: June 18, 2014, 05:07:31 pm »

That and hating people in general is kinda against Christ's teachings anyway...but they tend to forget that.
Yes, it is rather surprising. I do believe if they say they don't want homosexual preachers, then they shouldn't be forced to have them if they actually believe it. Still, equality and all that. Then again, it's no where near as bad as the Muslim out look on women/gays.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77038 on: June 18, 2014, 05:13:48 pm »

« Last Edit: March 26, 2018, 03:17:29 pm by Vector »
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77039 on: June 18, 2014, 05:26:01 pm »

Oh god, there's another.

I am going to ignore the statistics since from what people tell me... most of the statistics involving firearms are pretty much misleading. (though honestly I am surprised the US didn't get gun control)

But good thing he was stopped before it happened.

Though this was a very odd murder spree in the making. Though it is clear the attempted serial killer is a sociopath (or psychopath, I forget which)
« Last Edit: June 18, 2014, 05:27:34 pm by Neonivek »
Pages: 1 ... 5134 5135 [5136] 5137 5138 ... 8166