Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5126 5127 [5128] 5129 5130 ... 8166

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9403813 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #76905 on: June 16, 2014, 06:41:37 pm »

This is going to end one way or another.
...What exactly do you mean? Because this sounds like some serious Columbine-level shit. Or a suicide threat, more likely.
There's nothing similar to Columbine or suicide, I'm just tired of this, and I'm not putting up with it anymore.

It doesn't mean I'm insane.

Ninja'd by GiglyD.
You can do this Cheese :<
Just do what's good, though.

Sad: Net is choppy that I can't upload or post anything longer than 2 pages in MS word. That means a few paragraphs of work, sans special formatting. :/
Yay disappointed people at me ><
« Last Edit: June 16, 2014, 07:08:27 pm by Tiruin »

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #76906 on: June 16, 2014, 07:04:36 pm »

Computer lab closed in the middle of a file transfer. Its all ruined!
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #76907 on: June 16, 2014, 07:33:38 pm »

Mastah, the amount of stuff you have to take is ridiculous. I sincerely hope that the people you know wake out of their self-absorbed universe.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #76908 on: June 16, 2014, 07:45:57 pm »

Mastah, the amount of stuff you have to take is ridiculous. I sincerely hope that the people you know wake out of their self-absorbed universe.
This so much.

Despite our correspondence daily in PMs, I seriously seriously wish I could do something for you ;_;
But all I can give is advice and help you hone yourself (which is...actually how all problems are fixed--personally first, and by choice/act.) but...yeah. I hope my message isn't muddled by my wording >_>

Ddynamo

• Bay Watcher
  • The difference between something and whatever.
    • View Profile
« Reply #76909 on: June 16, 2014, 10:17:52 pm »

I'm here on vacation in [insert faraway location here],with my uncle and my mom. My parents are in the process of being divorced. My uncle on my mother's side just called my dad, and told him she was on drugs. My dad drove all the way from home. and.

He tried to kidnap me and my little sister, and force us into his car. The police got involved, and right now I'm in a cheap hotel room with my mom.

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #76910 on: June 16, 2014, 10:20:57 pm »

Damn.

That's not cool.

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #76911 on: June 16, 2014, 10:27:26 pm »

I'm here on vacation in [insert faraway location here],with my uncle and my mom. My parents are in the process of being divorced. My uncle on my mother's side just called my dad, and told him she was on drugs. My dad drove all the way from home. and.

He tried to kidnap me and my little sister, and force us into his car. The police got involved, and right now I'm in a cheap hotel room with my mom.
Your dad's messed up, it seems.

Also, was your mom on drugs? Or was your uncle just being a jerk?

Ddynamo

• Bay Watcher
  • The difference between something and whatever.
    • View Profile
« Reply #76912 on: June 16, 2014, 10:29:12 pm »

My mom had an ex who was susected of drugs, and by extension, assumed my mom was doing them too

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #76913 on: June 16, 2014, 10:36:47 pm »

Guilt by association is, unfortunately, a thing that people jump to often. I hope you can all work through this without much trouble for you or your sister.

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #76914 on: June 16, 2014, 11:06:05 pm »

Guilt by association is, unfortunately, a thing that people jump to often. I hope you can all work through this without much trouble for you or your sister.
As do I. Best of luck.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #76915 on: June 16, 2014, 11:46:27 pm »

I hate being unable to say anything to help out with the people in sad thread, but I want to just state for the record that as the person who had once taken liberties with a friend's patience until they got tired of my shit, I want to say that even if one wants to fix things and such, while it might seem like the other is being unreceptive to your apology, one should still keep in mind that it's still all their fault.

I might be trying to smooth things over with her, but that does not mean I was not a douchebag who stepped over her, basically. She doesn't have to put up with my shit, and mastahcheese don't have to put up with that person's shit.

EDIT: Forgot a "wasn't"
« Last Edit: June 16, 2014, 11:57:35 pm by Objective »
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #76916 on: June 16, 2014, 11:54:10 pm »

eh, you get used to it. in fact, when i needed to do sad thread things outside the sad thread, i grabbed people who post in the sad thread and requested their assistance

not sure if it warrants being called out and thanked publicly so i skipped that aspect i guess you know who you are and can pm me if you want that done

consider the following: shit happens and even if you don't trigger the happening of the shit it will be happening due to the #2 rule of happening, which directly contradicts #1 and could be said to be an exception to #1 but they insist that it's a second rule which reads "if it happens, it will never stop happening" but what of it when #1 excludes that entirely?

i don't think the rules of happening were made by experts in their respective fields

take your shit that has happened and learn its triggers so you do not make it happen again and therefore make yourself less liable to held accountable for happening

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #76917 on: June 17, 2014, 12:41:07 am »

I hate being unable to say anything to help out with the people in sad thread, but I want to just state for the record that as the person who had once taken liberties with a friend's patience until they got tired of my shit, I want to say that even if one wants to fix things and such, while it might seem like the other is being unreceptive to your apology, one should still keep in mind that it's still all their fault.

I might be trying to smooth things over with her, but that does not mean I was not a douchebag who stepped over her, basically. She doesn't have to put up with my shit, and mastahcheese don't have to put up with that person's shit.

You could rather say something than say nothing .__.
Don't see what's wrong with what you're going to say unless you know..err, that there's something wrong with the words you're going to use.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #76918 on: June 17, 2014, 01:07:20 am »

I'm the only one watching this live art thing.

I'm plugging this nice person's stream, because she deserves it. -> http://www.livestream.com/shimmypaints
She's just drawing a cool sci-fi thing, and it's really good. You should drop in if you're not doing anything. It should only be on for an hour or more, now.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #76919 on: June 17, 2014, 01:37:49 am »

You could rather say something than say nothing .__.
Don't see what's wrong with what you're going to say unless you know..err, that there's something wrong with the words you're going to use.
It seems empty and insincere for me to go "Aw man, that's bad. I hope things get better." every time somebody post.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Pages: 1 ... 5126 5127 [5128] 5129 5130 ... 8166