Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5099 5100 [5101] 5102 5103 ... 8159

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 8931024 times)

Mesa

• Bay Watcher
  • Call me River.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #76500 on: June 12, 2014, 07:12:48 am »

Hey, this isn't a "Cheer sad people up" thread!
I kid, but I've delaying the exam I'm about to write for literally the entire semester. Kudos to my teacher she's actually letting me write that.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #76501 on: June 12, 2014, 07:24:01 am »

Well I'm sad that people are sad. D:<

You happy now? :I
Teehee :p

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #76502 on: June 12, 2014, 07:26:26 am »

I've gone back and I've been reading my old threads through for the nostalgia. Blimey was I an annoying cunt sometimes. :D I'm glad my writing isn't quite as shit now.

What really made me sad was seeing how many I'd started.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #76503 on: June 12, 2014, 09:13:25 am »

I really didn't need a perfectly good sexy dream to suddenly turn into a nightmare. And I didn't need the fire alarm next door to go off once I'd finished inspecting the apartment for monsters (fuck you, it works) and had started to get comfortable again.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #76504 on: June 12, 2014, 09:20:45 am »

Wanna make a fgrp game, but worried about it getting no hype.
Blimey was I an annoying cunt sometimes. :D
Feel dat.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile
« Reply #76505 on: June 12, 2014, 10:41:54 am »

http://theweek.com/article/index/263056/speedreads-rick-perry-gays-are-a-lot-like-alcoholics#axzz34RJtTxtg

[Shivers] Let me get this straight. Not only is this man a governor of one of the largest US states, and the governor who ordered his attorney general to defend the idea that gays are criminals, which he thankfully lost, but now this.

Now he's keeping right on spewing his hate by saying that gays are basically alcoholics, and implicitly dangerous ones at that.... No doubt he's trying to link gays to drunk drivers in an attempt to find some way to re-criminalize gays and force them into "conversion therapy." And the icing on the cake, ladies and gentlemen, is that he's making these lovely statements SAN FRANCISCO....

Prior statements by this man also hint that gays "convert people" to being gay. You mean, trying to force people to alter their sexual orientation? What kinda jerk would do something like that...? "Conversion ... Therapy...."

This man's place in the history books will not be positive, and the fact that he was considered a serious contender for President of the United States in 2012 still frightens me. [sigh]
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #76507 on: June 12, 2014, 10:47:00 am »

Wanna make a fgrp game, but worried about it getting no hype.
Blimey was I an annoying cunt sometimes. :D
Feel dat.

Try it anyway.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile
« Reply #76508 on: June 12, 2014, 10:47:59 am »

http://m.sfgate.com/politics/article/In-S-F-Rick-Perry-compares-homosexuality-to-5546544.php

Did that link not work? Sorry. I dunno why. Here's the San Francisco Gate's view of it.
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #76509 on: June 12, 2014, 11:08:34 am »

Greatorder! Stop! You're doing it wrong! You're not supposed to slam your head against the wall!
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #76510 on: June 12, 2014, 11:48:23 am »

But if you damage their brain enough, the world becomes a nicer place!

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #76511 on: June 12, 2014, 11:54:32 am »

« Last Edit: March 27, 2018, 07:19:18 pm by Vector »
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #76512 on: June 12, 2014, 12:00:02 pm »

* Arx picks up a phone

Hi crazy American politicians, if you could stop using Christianity as a pretext for your bigotry, that'd be great, thanks.

* Arx puts down the phone

Dude needs to read his Bible some.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #76513 on: June 12, 2014, 12:03:49 pm »

So, when are we allowed to call forth Armageddon upon the land of the free?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #76514 on: June 12, 2014, 12:09:37 pm »

There's also this. Yep.
* Arx picks up a phone

Hi crazy American politicians, if you could stop using Christianity as a pretext for your bigotry, that'd be great, thanks.

* Arx puts down the phone

Dude needs to read his Bible some.
* Tiruin smashes her keyboard.
Goddamnit. If there's one damn thing on this whole Earth that sets my spirit ablaze, its the use of 'Christianity' as an excuse to torment and hurt other people.

It has never been spoken nor said in the Bible about being against homosexuals or gays or whatever like that in that context.
The term of Christianity is being used as a ruse and a fake guise. People who claim they've understood know little as to what is truly written in there.
I mean, goodness. I'm in a land where we've studied that religion for more then three whole centuries and other, older countries are still pulling crap like that?

Morons and ignorants.

So, when are we allowed to call forth Armageddon upon the land of the free?
:I
Pages: 1 ... 5099 5100 [5101] 5102 5103 ... 8159