Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4871 4872 [4873] 4874 4875 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9428832 times)

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #73080 on: April 15, 2014, 07:39:15 pm »

I fear that I'm losing my mind.

I wake up, nearly screaming. I've been having nightmares for the past 2 weeks.
I'm experiencing minor hallucinations.
I've been tempted to smash my head against a brick wall, but instead cut my hand punching it. I can hardly think straight, every day is just a miserable haze and loosing my mind is beginning to sound like a mercy at this point. I just hope I don't hurt anyone when it happens.

For "minor infatuation" she really did a number on me.

Oh, hon... I'm so sorry.  Do you want to talk about it?
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #73081 on: April 15, 2014, 07:42:09 pm »

My sad for the day is that I've been trying to help Owlga through a sudden depressive spell she's going through. She wants me to do whatever it is I want to do and it seems to be making her a a bit happier, but... I feel like I should be doing more actually for her, even if this is exactly what she wants me to do it feels off.

I don't know, it's circular and confusing and I want to help her but I don't know if she's being honest or not? Buh.
My wife and I have this same problem all the goddamn time. Our solution tends to be doing something together we both enjoy.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Owlga

• Bay Watcher
  • Turbo times two
    • View Profile
« Reply #73082 on: April 15, 2014, 07:53:16 pm »

That's what we usually do every day. This is a bit different.

Really I usually just want Janet to do what makes her happy. I like seeing her do that, especially when I'm feeling like this. It might sound weird but when I'm down I'd rather she think about herself, since seeing her enjoying herself does a lot more for me than her stressing out over trying to make me happy.

Also janet if you're reading this for some reason seriously go beat the crap out of Snorelax and Pikachu already. Or biggie and smalls. Or the super londo brothers. Whatever you wanna call them.
Quote from: Cupaketan
if u cant taek a cake, dont do a bake, in a kitchen
so u hav2 leve it ok bc its 2 hot 4u
Owlga is the chillest anime girl ever.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #73083 on: April 15, 2014, 08:01:11 pm »

Really I usually just want Janet to do what makes her happy. I like seeing her do that, especially when I'm feeling like this. It might sound weird but when I'm down I'd rather she think about herself, since seeing her enjoying herself does a lot more for me than her stressing out over trying to make me happy.
How is this weird in any way?
This is pretty much exactly how I am with my wife, I want her to not worry about me and just be happy.
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #73084 on: April 15, 2014, 08:02:31 pm »

I can't get over losing my USB. :(
To think I'd ever get that art gift on time.
*reset by months*

This is pretty much exactly how I am with my wife, I want her to not worry about me and just be happy.
That's not weird. :)
I'm pretty much like that when I'm sad and I see people who are sad help me...
Like, seeing others happy makes me happy...and stuff.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73085 on: April 15, 2014, 08:06:15 pm »

I can't get over losing my USB. :(
To think I'd ever get that art gift on time.
*reset by months*
*Hugs Tiruin*
It'll take some time before you get past it.
When I lost mine, I was upset about it for literally months afterwards.
Heck, I still get upset over it sometimes.
Hopefully you'll feel better about it soon.
The Derail Thread

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
  • Consider avatar too slim until end of diet.
    • View Profile
« Reply #73086 on: April 15, 2014, 08:09:35 pm »

But the poor thing will never get healthy, will she? Not even if I go to 60000 humanities?

What kind of sadistic, tead-drinking bastard made this fucking game? It's like everything you do only makes things worse and everyone you meet will go down, hard, either because of the plot or because you freak out and accidentally fireball them and then they have to fight you and then you chop their fluffy tail off and kill them and then you read the lore and realise that the thing you killed was unjustly imprisoned and wanted to just live in peace and wasn't even going to attack you.

Sometimes the only thing you need is seeing those dear to you happy. It makes you feel good regardless of what they do.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #73087 on: April 15, 2014, 08:22:10 pm »

Sometimes the only thing you need is seeing those dear to you happy. It makes you feel good regardless of what they do.
Especially people who you love...yeah.
...Yeah. :/

-snip-
:'(
Thanks...

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #73088 on: April 15, 2014, 08:42:09 pm »

I feel like I'm walking a fine line between: keeping my superiors informed on the (lack of) progress regarding the repair situation, and signing my own termination letter. It is not a pleasant feeling, but I also don't want to sit here until everyone forgets about me.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73089 on: April 15, 2014, 10:01:04 pm »

God dang it, this is the second time this week that my vision keeps getting blurry.
The Derail Thread

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #73090 on: April 15, 2014, 10:37:23 pm »

I have been having vicious mood swings. At noon today I became incredibly depressed, and especially sad/angry (sadgry?) over my ex and things that (in that state of mind) seemed like unforgivable betrayals on her part. In about three hours I wasn't upset anymore, not even about my ex. It's not always about her, but these swings happen about two or three times in a day every couple of days.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #73091 on: April 16, 2014, 12:29:33 am »

Terrible dreams. Terrible terrible dreams. I'd rather not go into detail about them but just what the fuck brain. Why would you make something like that. Aaaaarrrrghhhhhhhh. There goes any idea of a good morning I guess.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #73092 on: April 16, 2014, 01:59:29 am »

I discovered openTTD has a slight micromanagement flaw.

Namely, you have to replace vehicles every so often. As far as I can tell, there's no automation for it. You have to do it personally. Note that a bus route (mine, at least) generally has about 3 for a short route, and up to 8 for a long one.

Once you get to about 5 bus routes, that's a maximum of 40 buses that'll need replacing.

EDIT: Suddenly, a craving for pork pies!

Guess what I lack?
My bus routes usually reach over 80 busses. It's great fun replacing those >.>

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #73093 on: April 16, 2014, 02:01:44 am »

I could have sworn there was an option somewhere for automatic vehicle renewal. Look in the advanced options.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #73094 on: April 16, 2014, 02:02:05 am »

Have you tried not being ugly, or perhaps being not-ugly? :P
But I can't ; n ;
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Pages: 1 ... 4871 4872 [4873] 4874 4875 ... 8167