Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4843 4844 [4845] 4846 4847 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9448145 times)

Fluoman

• Bay Watcher
  • Anything the game allows.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #72660 on: April 07, 2014, 04:40:03 am »

Fictional is a dead fanfiction. And the premise was so good! I'd like to necro it and ask the author about his/her plans for it, but I never finished a chaptered fic before and I should do other things.
I'm sad.
"hey, look, my left hand! It's only bones now, gosh, has it been that long since that cave dragon bit it off?"

RtDs!

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #72661 on: April 07, 2014, 06:58:36 am »

I gotta figure out how not to beat myself up over being lazy as all hell and actually change my habits.
Fuckit, I'm just going to weaken my self esteem and dull my emotions overall by reading stuff other people do on the internet and never actually generate any creative material of my own even though it's the only thing I've done that gives me any significant satisfaction in life.
Sloth sucks.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #72662 on: April 07, 2014, 07:24:42 am »

Too much. Green. Iced tea.

Dx

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #72663 on: April 07, 2014, 07:47:22 am »

My days seem to stretch out into continuous identical days of stress.
Mine too, now! :D
Except its a remnant of traumatic events in the past.
So stress++!

I gotta figure out how not to beat myself up over being lazy as all hell and actually change my habits.
Fuckit, I'm just going to weaken my self esteem and dull my emotions overall by reading stuff other people do on the internet and never actually generate any creative material of my own even though it's the only thing I've done that gives me any significant satisfaction in life.
Sloth sucks.
You can do the exact opposite of what you want.
That isn't Sloth. :v

Reverie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72664 on: April 07, 2014, 08:34:46 am »

Stress has a way of finding me, and I just want it to stop. Really, that's it. I am so overburdened I can't even do mundane things, least of all go outside and face other people. If it were not for my friend and housemate, who is the only good thing I have in this world, I'd have been dead since last year. Several weeks ago, we had a house robbery. With hardly enough time to reconcile from that, we get a call from the police this morning notifying my friend that his car was found stolen and arsoned. I am trying my very hardest not to break down completely. :/
« Last Edit: April 07, 2014, 08:36:41 am by Flandre »

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile
« Reply #72665 on: April 07, 2014, 09:23:24 am »

sorry if I seem to be spamming this thread with my girl problems that are nowhere near as bad or important as the ones that have been posted since I just felt the need to update on my last few posts on here.

I took her to the movies Friday, she met my parents, I met her dad (who is pretty cool), and I had my first kiss which didn't go so well.

All in all I think my problem, I one ever existed, has been solved. Everyone thinks we are a cute couple so I guess I am fairly happy with that.

Thanks for listening Everyone!  :)
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #72666 on: April 07, 2014, 09:34:40 am »

Sympathy for everyone with sads. I know how all of you feel. Except Dutchling. I have never drunk any form of green tea.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #72668 on: April 07, 2014, 09:42:49 am »

Why?
Total misanthropy is depressing, although most people have occasional bouts of it.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile
« Reply #72669 on: April 07, 2014, 09:44:05 am »

Unlike jeeps, humans are irreplaceable.
Well...
I was actually trying not to say it...
You both need to like humans more.
Why?
I don't think humans need to be liked more, not after how they treat each other, on a completely related note, school sucks
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

Fluoman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72670 on: April 07, 2014, 09:46:09 am »

Humans are way cool. You just have to learn how close is too close and be friends with people who don't intrude.
"hey, look, my left hand! It's only bones now, gosh, has it been that long since that cave dragon bit it off?"

RtDs!

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #72671 on: April 07, 2014, 10:04:16 am »

13000km is the radius of my personal space, and I'd like every single one of you to get out of there.

Fluoman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72672 on: April 07, 2014, 10:09:51 am »

Great. I don't need people close to me either. I do like how people get creative with games, stories and tackling problems though. That's why I spend most of my time alone, at home, and only get into contact to buy groceries and work to get money.
The only time where I spend time with people willfully and not out of necessity is when I play Melee.

RtDs!

Talvieno

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello, Death. How's life?
    • View Profile
« Reply #72673 on: April 07, 2014, 10:14:00 am »

My days seem to stretch out into continuous identical days of stress.
Mine too, now! :D
Except its a remnant of traumatic events in the past.
So stress++!
Stress has a way of finding me, and I just want it to stop. Really, that's it. I am so overburdened I can't even do mundane things, least of all go outside and face other people. If it were not for my friend and housemate, who is the only good thing I have in this world, I'd have been dead since last year. Several weeks ago, we had a house robbery. With hardly enough time to reconcile from that, we get a call from the police this morning notifying my friend that his car was found stolen and arsoned. I am trying my very hardest not to break down completely. :/
I feel for you guys. :-\ Stress is horrible to deal with. I know exactly how it feels to be overburdened, though I'm very sure my problems aren't as severe. If you guys need anyone to talk to, we'll listen. If you don't, well, we're still here for you all the same. Sometimes it can help just having someone who'll listen, or who cares. (Yeah, I realize I'm replying to all three at once, and that'll make it sound less significant, but it's mainly because otherwise it'll just sound like I'm repeating the same thing three times - it's just as much to each of you.)

sorry if I seem to be spamming this thread with my girl problems that are nowhere near as bad or important as the ones that have been posted since I just felt the need to update on my last few posts on here.

I took her to the movies Friday, she met my parents, I met her dad (who is pretty cool), and I had my first kiss which didn't go so well.

All in all I think my problem, I one ever existed, has been solved. Everyone thinks we are a cute couple so I guess I am fairly happy with that.

Thanks for listening Everyone!  :)
I'm glad things turned out better for you! And I wouldn't worry about the kiss. Admittedly, I still have yet to get there, but from what I understand, it's perfectly normal for it to feel awkward. :P

Humans are way cool. You just have to learn how close is too close and be friends with people who don't intrude.
I tend to intrude. :-\ It's only because I care, though. lol   If I ever intrude, just tell me to back off a bit and I'll take the hint.

Ninja'd twice.
Darvi - backing off. lol

Fluoman - I don't think there's anything wrong with that. Actually, I think I'm probably a bit socially deprived, if that makes sense.
Quote from: Mr Frog
Talvieno ... seems to be able to smash out novella-length tales on demand

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #72674 on: April 07, 2014, 10:40:55 am »

13000km is the radius of my personal space, and I'd like every single one of you to get out of there.
So you walk around feeling like the entire human race is just out of reach going "I'm not touching you!" while totally almost touching you?

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.
Pages: 1 ... 4843 4844 [4845] 4846 4847 ... 8167