Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4834 4835 [4836] 4837 4838 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9443808 times)

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #72525 on: April 04, 2014, 10:32:07 am »

What made me sad

I was sitting with my cute girlfriend and we were annoying each other, one of my friends walked up and said that we would make a cute couple. Upon replying to that comment with ¨we are already dating¨, he screams in amazement. After that another one of my friends at the other end of the table screams ¨ Holy crap, you two are dating?¨. By now I am just depressed but that is not the last of it another person just looks at me and says ¨I would have never thought would have gotten a girlfriend in your life to be honest, I'm proud of you¨

I can not believe the oh so amazing friends I have chosen, thanks life for a wonderfully depressing day.
To be perfectly honest, these seem like standard friend reponses.
Doesn't make it less asshole-ish, though.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile
« Reply #72526 on: April 04, 2014, 10:34:09 am »

yes she knows we are dating and those are not all the responses there are many more
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #72527 on: April 04, 2014, 10:36:21 am »

yes she knows we are dating and those are not all the responses there are many more
:c

Maybe some excessive public exchange of oral fluids will convince people that you, in fact, are very much in a relationship?

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #72528 on: April 04, 2014, 10:39:45 am »

:c

Maybe some excessive public exchange of oral fluids will convince people that you, in fact, are very much in a relationship?

In any case, I feel for you, Cryxis. Hugs.

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72529 on: April 04, 2014, 10:52:34 am »

Thanks

I would love a hug (/'_')/

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #72530 on: April 04, 2014, 10:54:36 am »

People said I'd never find someone to date, much less get married to.

Look at me now. We exchange oral fluids daily. Along with other fluids.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72531 on: April 04, 2014, 10:59:31 am »

well i have yet to kiss her and if i did it would be my first so it is a bit of a nerve racking thing for me to try because i know almost nothing about how and when to do it. I tis newb at relationships.

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #72532 on: April 04, 2014, 11:16:37 am »

well i have yet to kiss her and if i did it would be my first so it is a bit of a nerve racking thing for me to try because i know almost nothing about how and when to do it. I tis newb at relationships.
Showering your friends in relationship-fluid is probably not the best of ideas then.

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #72533 on: April 04, 2014, 11:23:07 am »

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Out of context and funny quotes thread. Ninjas. Ninjas everywhere.
« Reply #72534 on: April 04, 2014, 11:26:02 am »

Showering your friends in relationship-fluid is probably not the best of ideas then.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #72535 on: April 04, 2014, 11:28:51 am »

how did this end up in the sad thread instead of the OOCQ thread?

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #72536 on: April 04, 2014, 11:29:31 am »

Honestly, me giving relationship advice belongs in the terrified thread.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #72537 on: April 04, 2014, 11:29:48 am »

how did this end up in the sad thread instead of the OOCQ thread?

You do realize things in OOCQ don't just materialize? In fact, I was just about to post it in OOCQ.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72538 on: April 04, 2014, 11:30:34 am »

annnnnd that was a failed attempt at putting a quote on the funny out of context quote thread
yay! another thing i can't do properly

LeoLeonardoIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Plump Helmet McWhiskey
    • View Profile
« Reply #72539 on: April 04, 2014, 11:31:47 am »

Let me tell you, as long as you start simple and work your way up at each kissing encounter, occasionally back off and admire her and murmur sweet nothings before coming in for another kiss, and it's not too wet or dry, you're golden. The embrace matters, and kissing elsewhere to change things up, and someone could probably write a solid book on kissing. But the basics are pretty easy. It's like pizza: even a kiss that ain't so great is still generally worth doing.
The Expedition Map
Basement Stuck
Treebanned
Haunter of Birthday Cakes, Bearded Hamburger, Intensely Off-Topic
Pages: 1 ... 4834 4835 [4836] 4837 4838 ... 8167