Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4498 4499 [4500] 4501 4502 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9432014 times)

Lagslayer

• Bay Watcher
  • stand-up philosopher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #67485 on: November 10, 2013, 09:42:01 pm »

My empathy appears to be in overdrive.

Spider dropped down near me, I fed it to a pitcher plant, and now I feel guilty.

FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU AND YOUR FUCKING EMOTIONS, BRAIN!

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #67486 on: November 10, 2013, 09:43:29 pm »

Pitcher plants are torture.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

MagmaMcFry

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXISTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #67487 on: November 10, 2013, 10:01:17 pm »

Spider dropped down near me, I fed it to a pitcher plant, and now I feel guilty.

why would you do that ::::c

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67488 on: November 10, 2013, 10:05:08 pm »

I'm just so incredibly emotionally tired right now... It would probably be so much better for everyone if I just curled up and died.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #67489 on: November 10, 2013, 10:27:10 pm »

Ok, so I noticed a bunch of people with test anxiety and the like, so I thought I would share the ideas that got me through every test ever
(Standardized tests mind you, they are a joke. Probably shouldn't try with other test types though)

1. Don't crush yourself worrying about each question, especially for low point things like multiple choice or true/false kinda deals.
2. Guesstimate on those multiple choice things. HARD. One of the answers is right, all you have to do is find the one that looks MOST right.
3. Try and predict what material will be extended response type ordeals beforehand. If you study, study for those. You can fairly safely ignore the little things due to 1. and 2.

...and that's pretty much it really....I hope, though kinda doubt that this will help some people on here.

Oh wait: 4. Learn stuff you like. Memorize things you need.
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #67490 on: November 10, 2013, 10:30:48 pm »

why would you do that ::::c
Why do I feed my cats?
Why do you feed yourself?

Well at least its death was useful. I find pitcher plants pretty cool anyways >_>
It's FEF, not FEOF

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #67491 on: November 11, 2013, 06:32:56 pm »

Minor sad of minor sads est, but family brought by food, accompanied by a huge (gotta' be 32+ oz) cup of Barqs rootbeer, which is now sitting in my fridge.

It is, probably, my favorite rootbeer (that I've had) in terms of taste. It is also caffeinated.

I haven't had any caffeine (outside of maybe a little in some chocolate) in roughly nine months. Since around late february, early march.

Dilemma.

Think I'll have some in the morning (because having it in the afternoon will probably mean no/troubled sleep) -- I mean, it's a gift, and I like the taste -- but... it's been so long...
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #67492 on: November 11, 2013, 06:37:49 pm »

Uuuugh I feel like shit.
Colds half the year are not a good thing. It's not like I'm unhealthy or anything either, I eat a good diet and all that. I just seem to never get better from illness. Also I went south to London for a few days and that really fucked me up.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #67493 on: November 11, 2013, 08:35:45 pm »

I just realized I haven't had a true, intelligent conversation with anyone at my school for almost a year.

Pitcher plants are torture.
This is nature. Nature thrives off of two things: Creating things, then killing things to create more things.

Doesn't matter how cruel it is, so long as it's efficient.
DF in a nutshell

Facekillz058

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #67494 on: November 11, 2013, 09:39:54 pm »

Bleh. So I'm really good friends with a girl. And, well.
She going through some stupid relationship stuff with another guy right now, and I'm trying to give her the best advice I can.
It basically is coming down to me mixing messages of 'He's not worth it' and 'Do what you feel is right'
And I just don't know if I'm helping or hurting her at this point.
AFLFAJALSKJFASLKJ
(づ◕◕)づ・。*。✧・゜゜・。✧。*・゜゜・✧。・­¬¬¬¬¬¬¬゜゜・。*。・゜*✧・。*。✧

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #67495 on: November 11, 2013, 10:00:14 pm »

This weather is depressing as fuck. Nothing but fucking rain for the past month. Bleeuuuuuuugghhhhhhh. Warghlbarghl. And soon, the temperatures will plummet, leaving a horrifying sheet of ice over EVERYTHING. It's gonna be crazy, even for people who know how to drive in winter.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

acetech09

• Bay Watcher
  • Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67496 on: November 11, 2013, 10:04:02 pm »

This weather is depressing as fuck. Nothing but fucking rain for the past month. Bleeuuuuuuugghhhhhhh. Warghlbarghl. And soon, the temperatures will plummet, leaving a horrifying sheet of ice over EVERYTHING. It's gonna be crazy, even for people who know how to drive in winter.

Ice? Ice is fun. Learn to love the ice.
I challenge you to a game of 'Hide the Sausage', to the death.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #67497 on: November 11, 2013, 10:04:53 pm »

Fuck no, I gotta drive on that shit, and it ain't fun. You like white knuckle drives? I don't.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

acetech09

• Bay Watcher
  • Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67498 on: November 11, 2013, 10:07:53 pm »

Fuck no, I gotta drive on that shit, and it ain't fun. You like white knuckle drives? I don't.

Not just talking about driving. Although I do love tough driving like that, and isn't white knuckle for me anymore. Just keep the front wheels rolling and don't snap the back end out with too much power and you'll be fine. Mostly.

edit: Bundle up, go outside, and realize that the possibilities when everything is a low-friction surface are endless. It best works with friends, though.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2013, 10:12:49 pm by acetech09 »
I challenge you to a game of 'Hide the Sausage', to the death.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #67499 on: November 11, 2013, 10:51:41 pm »

Lost my best friend because of a girl.
A girl I'm quite serious with now, it's been a while, but we were good friends before and after... not.

Apparently she'd had a crush on me for quite a while when she was going out with my friend. So her relationship with him collapsed because she didn't really love him anymore and because me and the lady were quite close friends he got really paranoid and that gutted our friendship. Then she left him and we started going out (publicly after several months), and he got really funny about it and I reacted somewhat badly. Been nearly a year and a half now, but that guy was my best friend for years and now were barely talk if at all.

Hell, I'm not complaining I got the girl - I'm thankful for that - but I kind of wish I'd reacted better. Maybe things would have turned out differently, maybe not. I guess I'll never know, now.

Huh. I'm in a melancholy mood.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...
Pages: 1 ... 4498 4499 [4500] 4501 4502 ... 8167