Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4404 4405 [4406] 4407 4408 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9422846 times)

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #66075 on: September 27, 2013, 10:26:09 am »

this may or may not be bad

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #66076 on: September 27, 2013, 11:14:45 am »

65. Not great, not terrible. D'oh well. My eyes hurt now...

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #66077 on: September 27, 2013, 12:46:54 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Well, at least I get an extra chance to spot camouflaged things.

Lagslayer

• Bay Watcher
  • stand-up philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66078 on: September 27, 2013, 02:14:50 pm »

Since everyone is doing the pictures now, and I don't feel like re-taking the test, I'll describe mine: a couple of double-swaps in each of the following areas: middle of transitions from yellow-green, blue-violet, and violet-red. As in, 4 tiny bars in each zone, and each of those 12 hues was only off by 1 each, with one of the hues right next to it.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66079 on: September 27, 2013, 02:20:10 pm »

this may or may not be bad
That's awful. Get yourself those 3d glasses so you can have an excuse for when you can't tell a lime apart from a lemon.

kaenneth

• Bay Watcher
  • Catching fish
    • View Profile
    • Terrible Web Site
« Reply #66080 on: September 27, 2013, 02:27:58 pm »

... does the test start with monitor calibration?
Quote from: Karnewarrior
Jeeze. Any time I want to be sigged I may as well just post in this thread.
Quote from: Darvi
That is an application of trigonometry that never occurred to me.
Quote from: PTTG??
I'm getting cake.
Don't tell anyone that you can see their shadows. If they hear you telling anyone, if you let them know that you know of them, they will get you.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #66081 on: September 27, 2013, 02:30:01 pm »

Eh. Got a 12. Could have done better, since I could see that some of the lines weren't quite right, but I'm at work and didn't want to spend too long on it. I think I'm fine.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

MadMalkavian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66082 on: September 27, 2013, 04:53:03 pm »

I scored 92. I think my Autism and Tourettes may have had something to do with that as my eyes are all kinds of messed up because of how they wire my nervous system in so many weird ways.
Warning: Subject may be antisocial and may not synchronize well with humans. Approach cordially and with caution or not at all.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #66083 on: September 27, 2013, 05:17:13 pm »

Most of the time I feel my right eye (the weaker one) is kinda slacking off and doing fuck all, and it feels awful, but straining to get it to look straight just causes incredible discomfort and mild pain :C

Also my tablet is kinda dying on me, it's getting worse every week now. The latest issue is that the stylus is not always being responsive to lighter touches, which makes painting even more frustrating because half the time now there's either no brush stroke or there's one which is bigger than desired.

Also my mother and me thinking everything she says is condescending, even when it isn't, makes it really hard and annoying to talk to her. Especially when it's hard to tell if she's being serious about something or just trying to make me feel eh for enjoying videogames, and then she wonders why I hate talking to her.

Blergh, this five day break before classes start is getting shittier and shittier by the day.
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #66084 on: September 27, 2013, 05:21:37 pm »

My brother is the same way as your mother. Except the video games, but he's found other things to make up for that difference >__<
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #66085 on: September 27, 2013, 09:46:42 pm »

I haven't gotten to talk to one of my good friends for about four months. I pass her in the hallway and wave, but we haven't actually had the chance to talk. I'm pretty sure she wants to talk, but I don't know how we would.

I think the slaughter part is what made them angry.
OOC: Dachshundofdoom: This is how the world ends, not with a bang but with goddamn VUVUZELAS.
Those hookers aren't getting out any time soon, no matter how many fancy gadgets they have :v

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #66086 on: September 27, 2013, 10:28:53 pm »

I haven't gotten to talk to one of my good friends for about four months. I pass her in the hallway and wave, but we haven't actually had the chance to talk. I'm pretty sure she wants to talk, but I don't know how we would.
Two-litre bottle of soda, bag of bugles, and Mario Kart?
I don't think she plays Mario Kart, and the biggest problem is that I don't really know how to contact her or anything. I don't have her phone number; I'm don't know how to ask for it. Even if I had it, I've never really invited/been invited to hang out before, so I wouldn't know what to say and how to phrase it.
This has been killing my mood since the beginning of Summer. Ugh.

I think the slaughter part is what made them angry.
OOC: Dachshundofdoom: This is how the world ends, not with a bang but with goddamn VUVUZELAS.
Those hookers aren't getting out any time soon, no matter how many fancy gadgets they have :v

FearfulJesuit

• Bay Watcher
  • True neoliberalism has never been tried
    • View Profile
« Reply #66087 on: September 27, 2013, 11:38:08 pm »

I have not had a single cup of really good coffee since returning to the United States, and I am likely to continue in this state until I can somehow get another plane ticket and reason to live in the Country of Tomorrow.

:saudade:

@Footjob, you can microwave most grains I've tried pretty easily through the microwave, even if they aren't packaged for it.

Scood

• Bay Watcher
  • The cake is both a lie and truth until observed
    • View Profile
« Reply #66088 on: September 28, 2013, 01:24:03 am »

I am sad because there are things that I feel I don't understand. Even worse, I'm not entirely sure why I have this reaction.
...............___@@@__                  
......_____//__?__I_?_\______
----o--THIS IS THE POLICE-@)
-----`--(@)=====+====(@)-----

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66089 on: September 28, 2013, 03:11:41 am »

Two-litre bottle of soda, bag of bugles, and Mario Kart?
I don't think she plays Mario Kart, and the biggest problem is that I don't really know how to contact her or anything. I don't have her phone number; I'm don't know how to ask for it. Even if I had it, I've never really invited/been invited to hang out before, so I wouldn't know what to say and how to phrase it.
This has been killing my mood since the beginning of Summer. Ugh.

"Hey, what's up? We should catch up over a bag of bagels sometime!" Or bugles, you know, whatever works. :P
Or just cut the part about snacks and focus on catching up.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.
Pages: 1 ... 4404 4405 [4406] 4407 4408 ... 8167