Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4316 4317 [4318] 4319 4320 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9440974 times)

Mr Space Cat

• Bay Watcher
  • inactive, changed accounts. sig for info
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #64755 on: August 15, 2013, 01:52:16 am »

Sup, sad thread. How you doin'.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I forget where that was going halfway through but whatevs. I'm posting anyway because it seems posting remorseful regret filled monologues about life sads is what all the cool kids are doing at the moment. I'm adding a post to post count too, so that's something.

ps ninja edit thing: Vector I can totally understand where you're coming from. Your whole "do projects" mindset and everything, sounds a lot like me. I feel like you'd be insulted by that or something, silly me. Anyway, that was meant to be encouraging or something.
Made a new account that I use instead of this one. Don't message this one, I'm probably not gonna use it.

New account: Spehss _

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #64756 on: August 15, 2013, 01:58:21 am »

I'm border-lining on giving up with school. I'm building working experience now and I rather find a company that will put my time in training and certification than sitting my ass in class learn about some bullshit that honestly i will never need. I already proven my English skills from scratching fake 10page self realism under 4 hours without a sweat and statistics is a no brainer and the highest skill level needed for IT work.

Im sick of accruing more loans for school, I hate being in debt and don't want to come out with more. I already cut myself off at 11k and now im just going to work fulltime while going to school half. I'll just pay my way through the certs as i just need to hit Microsoft Admistraton level and just make sure to get the programming classes off my back cause really I wanted to go to school for those not for the damn theory shit.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #64757 on: August 15, 2013, 07:19:12 am »

Mirror's Edge 2.
I hadn't actually looked at the trailers before and oh dear. Just about the entire thing is combat.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64758 on: August 15, 2013, 10:34:42 am »

Mirror's Edge 2.
I hadn't actually looked at the trailers before and oh dear. Just about the entire thing is combat.
eh, if they put in a bit more handtohand combat I wouldn't mind that much but if she starts going gun-ho we're gonna have problems.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64759 on: August 15, 2013, 11:20:06 am »

kind of late to mention it but my night's been quite miserable with me finding to be unable to give myself a break when thinking about lue for a period of... two hours, at least, i got up to get some water and bam two hours have passed ~yay~

in other news, for some godawful reason having a rabbit does not seem to be a thing that's just a flight of fancy. i apparently have some romanticized view of the owner-pet relationship when it comes to rabbits specifically, but a pinch of cynicism tells me it's all about possession of a living, breathing being which would act as a substitute for relations with other human hooo~ the trimmed clip of hard gay shouting "hooo~!" for five minutes has been taken down and i don't want to link nnd for reasons that might be obvious, please bring your own supplementary video

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64760 on: August 15, 2013, 12:17:24 pm »

Mirror's Edge 2.
eh, if they put in a bit more handtohand combat I wouldn't mind that much but if she starts going gun-ho we're gonna have problems.

Also Anita Sarcesian is a consultant.

The mixed feelings in me...

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #64761 on: August 15, 2013, 12:30:23 pm »

Mirror's Edge 2.
But the entire a worryingly large amount of the E3 trailer was about combat. I am somewhat concerned that EA have gone and EA'd it up.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #64762 on: August 15, 2013, 12:36:31 pm »

They probably have, but I'll give them the benefit of the doubt. I mean, everyone knows that Mirror's Edge has parkour, but I did hear there was a few complaints about the combat. And besides, "everyone" (Meaning the imaginary people who live in the insane mind of EA) loves combat and CODs so we can't have a game without violence or it just won't sell unless it's the Sims.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64763 on: August 15, 2013, 12:59:33 pm »

ps ninja edit thing: Vector I can totally understand where you're coming from. Your whole "do projects" mindset and everything, sounds a lot like me. I feel like you'd be insulted by that or something, silly me. Anyway, that was meant to be encouraging or something.

No way man, it's cool.  Thank you!
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #64764 on: August 15, 2013, 01:18:18 pm »

When my friend sent me a short film about zombies, I did not expect it to be this sad.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64765 on: August 15, 2013, 01:57:48 pm »

When my friend sent me a short film about zombies, I did not expect it to be this sad.

Are you my friend? Because I sent this to a friend not an hour ago!
(Probably a coincidence, though, since it was featured on Cracked. It was pretty amazing from a creative standpoint, but pretty sad, as well.
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64766 on: August 15, 2013, 03:32:19 pm »

Mirror's Edge 2.

Oh Fuck why?!? The damn game didn't need her ass involved at all! I swear to god if all the guards end up being a bunch of weaktards Im getting my fireaxe.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #64767 on: August 15, 2013, 03:38:36 pm »

Mirror's Edge 2.

Oh god. The main character is going to be invulnerable, isn't she?
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Willfor

• Bay Watcher
  • The great magmaman adventurer. I do it for hugs.
    • View Profile
« Reply #64768 on: August 15, 2013, 03:44:00 pm »

Yes, Anita wants to take away all the fun in video games ever! Get her!

There is no eye roll emoticon big enough for my feelings right now.
In the wells of livestock vans with shells and garden sands /
Iron mixed with oxygen as per the laws of chemistry and chance /
A shape was roughly human, it was only roughly human /
Apparition eyes / Apparition eyes / Knock, apparition, knock / Eyes, apparition eyes /

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #64769 on: August 15, 2013, 04:04:00 pm »

At least this way she'll be confined to EA.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.
Pages: 1 ... 4316 4317 [4318] 4319 4320 ... 8167