Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4286 4287 [4288] 4289 4290 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9422582 times)

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #64305 on: July 30, 2013, 09:05:40 pm »

Sirus is male. Unless that's also a memetic part of Sirus.

if i cannot imagine sirus suddenly turning into a 13 year old girl with dark purple hair gathered into odango with pigtails and amethyst eyes (i should probably draw goddess!sirus sometime) riding party trucks into vegas and smacking people into orbit with the trucks she rides around the country then you might as well tell me what the fuck is wrong with me
I...what?
+1
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64306 on: July 30, 2013, 09:07:42 pm »

if i cannot imagine sirus suddenly turning into a 13 year old girl with dark purple hair gathered into odango with pigtails and amethyst eyes (i should probably draw goddess!sirus sometime) riding party trucks into vegas and smacking people into orbit with the trucks she rides around the country then you might as well tell me what the fuck is wrong with me
I...what?

it also transforms into a giant robot powered by chinese sorcery when the monster of the day is bigger than ~30 feet and nasa would detect it if it were punted into orbit instead of just passing through like another inconsequential space trash piece or it would thrive on the space trash

as in the truck

you know, i should start drawing manga instead of doing wizardry, my plot would be decent at least

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #64307 on: July 30, 2013, 09:12:22 pm »

I...what?
That description was oddly specific. Very, very specific. Ch'Sirus ftaghu ooboshu shogg y'hah!

Steelmagic

• Bay Watcher
  • Insanity makes everything fun!
    • View Profile
« Reply #64308 on: July 30, 2013, 09:42:47 pm »

I think there are a few things that might be wrong, but hell, if you want to picture sirus like that i don't think anyone could stop you (even if it is really REALLY bizarre).
When i say "I'm no expert but..." It means "I have no idea what the hell I'm talking about but I'm going to try to sound like i do."

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #64309 on: July 30, 2013, 09:44:56 pm »

Yea, I miss ein too.

She was always good for a photoshop job.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64310 on: July 30, 2013, 09:47:28 pm »

Yea, I miss ein too.

She was always good for a photoshop job.
Pardon me asking, since I've barely been here a little over a year, but who was ein?
My tumblr.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #64311 on: July 30, 2013, 09:49:16 pm »

Crazy girl who liked really weird music, inappropriate anime and frequenting the photo thread.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64312 on: July 30, 2013, 09:50:25 pm »

Oh, yeah, think I read about her in a sig collection. Don't remember who it was she idolistalked.
My tumblr.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #64313 on: July 30, 2013, 09:55:39 pm »

Acanthus, I believe.
Sigthread is painful. It is like a catalog of 'Hey, you remember this cool person? WELL THEY ARE DEAD NOW AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT YOU PITIFUL MORTAL!'

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64314 on: July 30, 2013, 09:56:21 pm »

Acanthus, I believe.
Sigthread is painful. It is like a catalog of 'Hey, you remember this cool person? WELL THEY ARE DEAD NOW AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT YOU PITIFUL MORTAL!'
Well then. SIRUS! BRING THESE PEOPLE BACK!
My tumblr.

Steelmagic

• Bay Watcher
  • Insanity makes everything fun!
    • View Profile
« Reply #64315 on: July 30, 2013, 09:57:40 pm »

Acanthus, I believe.
I think his powers only affect vehicles and prostitutes. Although if you could fix my car that'd be great Sirus.
When i say "I'm no expert but..." It means "I have no idea what the hell I'm talking about but I'm going to try to sound like i do."

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64316 on: July 30, 2013, 09:58:08 pm »

My dad refuses to believe that I watch Xena: Warrior Princess for anything other than her skimpy clothing. Come on, the show is good because it's corny!
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64317 on: July 30, 2013, 09:59:08 pm »

Acanthus, I believe.
I think his powers only affect vehicles and prostitutes. Although if you could fix my car that'd be great Sirus.
I DECLARE EIN TO BE A PROSTITUTE TRUCK THEN.
My tumblr.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #64318 on: July 30, 2013, 10:00:30 pm »

I ain't god of death or the underworld, people. My domains are exclusively trucking and trucking-related activities and prostitution, but not in polite company. Try asking Xantalos.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64319 on: July 30, 2013, 10:02:54 pm »

I ain't god of death or the underworld, people. My domains are exclusively trucking and trucking-related activities and prostitution, but not in polite company. Try asking Xantalos.
Nah, I'll see if I can get MZ to fight his way into bringing them back. Also, are trucking accessories in your domain?
My tumblr.
Pages: 1 ... 4286 4287 [4288] 4289 4290 ... 8167