Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4210 4211 [4212] 4213 4214 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9438311 times)

lemon10

• Bay Watcher
  • Citrus Master
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #63165 on: June 26, 2013, 08:29:18 am »

My computer took 3 hours longer then I expected it would take to fix (mainly because I didn't put a connecter in juuussst right it wouldn't start).
This means that I have 4 hours to do a essay, 1 hours to read 4 chapters of the school book (~80 pages) and 30 minutes to drive to school.
No sleeping for me tonight :(.
GOD FUCKING DAMNIT.
The computer promptly went off about a hour after typing that. After screwing around for ~2  hours trying to fix it, managed to get it working again (somehow, still not quite sure why it was screwing up in the first place). That said, its entirely possible that it will screw up again.
Have a hour to finish the essay.
I might be able to stretch it to a hour and a half if I allow myself to be late in order to finish it better.
And with a mighty leap, the evil Conservative flies through the window, escaping our heroes once again!
Because the solution to not being able to control your dakka is MOAR DAKKA.

That's it. We've finally crossed over and become the nation of Da Orky Boyz.

Drago55577

• Bay Watcher
  • Я красивая девушка
    • View Profile
« Reply #63166 on: June 26, 2013, 11:11:20 am »

I feel like I have no place on the forums. [SADEFACE]

Rip goat, more loli
I think I've been sigged more times as a result of my comments in this thread than I have in most of my other activity on these forums. 

Shakerag

• Bay Watcher
  • Just here for the schadenfreude.
    • View Profile
« Reply #63167 on: June 26, 2013, 11:50:45 am »

I feel like I have no place on the forums. [SADEFACE]
Annnnd ... what place do you want to have?

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #63168 on: June 26, 2013, 11:51:48 am »

Other than the moderation log, I can't really think of a place in these forums where could be?

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #63169 on: June 26, 2013, 12:09:26 pm »

Hey I'm not the only person who got next to no sleep.
I was suffering from insomnia before everybody else.  :P
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #63170 on: June 26, 2013, 12:11:32 pm »

A hipster, unable to nap. There's got to be something here, punwise.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63171 on: June 26, 2013, 12:20:43 pm »

I don't have insomnia. I can get to sleep just fine. I'm just fucking terrible at sleeping once it happens apparently.

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us
« Reply #63172 on: June 26, 2013, 12:27:23 pm »

My grandmother finally died. Its hitting me harder than I though it would. Its not like she has actually been herself for years, i should be relieved. Anyway, taking a day off work.
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63173 on: June 26, 2013, 01:18:58 pm »

My grandmother finally died. Its hitting me harder than I though it would. Its not like she has actually been herself for years, i should be relieved. Anyway, taking a day off work.

I'm sorry for your loss. I've lost my step-dad's grandparents already, and I'm dreading the day when I lose my other grandparents too. Take care, and hold on to the good memories.

My saddest thing going right now would be blister-covered hands from hacking up stumps and ripping them out of the ground with only a hatchet, and a serious headache going on 2 days now.

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile
« Reply #63174 on: June 26, 2013, 03:42:28 pm »

And then of course, there's the inevitable backlash beginning to form right on schedule, file in line come on all yea bigots, form a single file line of screaming. Yes yes, there we are, hatred against the gays to the right side of the room:

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/news/gay-marriage-limbaugh-beck-dolan-reaction-181514634.html

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/26/michele-bachmann-doma_n_3504640.html?ir=Gay+Voices

Lovely, just entirely lovely show of lunacy.... And soon they'll try to go out and do something against gays to retaliate for what they believe is an affront to all they believe in, etc, etc, so on and so forth.... People forget that a good chunk of this country does not like the gays, have and will do things against us, and that's rather sad really.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2013, 03:50:30 pm by Truean »
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #63175 on: June 26, 2013, 04:19:23 pm »

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/26/michele-bachmann-doma_n_3504640.html?ir=Gay+Voices
Her condemnation was dismissed by House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.).

"Who cares?" Pelosi asked when questioned about the statement.
I don't even know who this person is but I like them already.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

PanH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63176 on: June 26, 2013, 04:29:45 pm »

The usual great comment :
Why was this comment deleated HUFF POST? Why is the gay community allowing Obama Administration to fund the Muslim Brotherhood with our tax dollars while they are persecuting Christians in Egypt??? Muslims are not for gay life style.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #63177 on: June 26, 2013, 04:37:57 pm »

Got maybe 5 hours of sleep last night despite being exhausted. Sleep was full of nightmares. My brain apparently thinks that I actually slept in thanks to time zone shenanigans. Gonna be another long day.
At least the return trip will be much nicer.
This is the return trip  :-\
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #63178 on: June 26, 2013, 05:38:42 pm »

Nobody has ever made a game using the Resequence engine, apart from obviously Achron. It's rather upsetting that a tool as good as that has never been picked up and used by anyone, and worse is that I will never know how to even try myself either.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63179 on: June 26, 2013, 07:18:11 pm »

Guy I met on the bus asked me for my phone number :3  Very first time that's happened to me~

... And then immediately said, after I'd typed it in: "If you write the wrong number, we'll all know you faked your way through your degree."

DIE YOU FUCKING PUA SCUMBAG.  I MIGHT HAVE ACTUALLY GONE ON A DATE WITH YOU.  Now what you've earned is that I won't be picking my phone up when you call.  EVER.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".
Pages: 1 ... 4210 4211 [4212] 4213 4214 ... 8167