Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4148 4149 [4150] 4151 4152 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9452165 times)

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #62235 on: May 26, 2013, 12:58:27 am »

Young female seeks partner for relationship involving kissing, cuddling, and absolutely no sex.

I can see how that would be a problem given how much romance seems to revolve around sex for most people, but hey for whatever it's worth, I'd take you up on it.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #62236 on: May 26, 2013, 12:58:47 am »

Don't listen to Vector's lies, asexual people want to build a timeline spanning machine so they can find and boink their AU selves in order to dominate the multiverse.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #62237 on: May 26, 2013, 12:59:31 am »

im wiped for the day, and sleep cant comfort me either, i am a damned zombie on the internet

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #62238 on: May 26, 2013, 12:59:50 am »

THAT x IS A SPAH.
It is even worse for programmer people. Not only do we not use numbers, but we do, except when we do it is wrong. Also they aren't just numbers, they are a series of 'on' and 'off' pretending to be numbers pretending to be letters pretending to be numbers.

Young female seeks partner for relationship involving kissing, cuddling, and absolutely no sex.

I can see how that would be a problem given how much romance seems to revolve around sex for most people, but hey for whatever it's worth, I'd take you up on it.
Ok hear me out here.
You find a guy that has a fetish for male chastity, and he will never know the difference.

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62239 on: May 26, 2013, 01:10:02 am »

Ok hear me out here.
You find a guy that has a fetish for male chastity, and he will never know the difference.
Wouldn't a fetish for male chastity imply someone attracted to chaste males? More to the point, what are you implying about me?

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62240 on: May 26, 2013, 01:10:57 am »

Don't listen to Vector's lies, asexual people want to build a timeline spanning machine so they can find and boink their AU selves in order to dominate the multiverse.

Damn!  Foiled again!

Someday... someday I'll get my hands on her meager bosoms!
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #62241 on: May 26, 2013, 01:12:32 am »

There is something about this forum that every day invites fan fiction... That kind of fan fiction. The kind where you don't even care that the plot makes no sense.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #62242 on: May 26, 2013, 01:14:16 am »

Oh god. Someone just messaged me on facebook, saying that we kissed one time, and asking if I remembered her. o.o

And no, I don't. :x Oh god, wat do.

* Hans reads the other posts

... Well, this is awkward...
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62243 on: May 26, 2013, 01:15:53 am »

Oh god. Someone just messaged me on facebook, saying that we kissed one time, and asking if I remembered her. o.o

And no, I don't. :x Oh god, wat do.

* Hans reads the other posts

... Well, this is awkward...
just say yes, could say no too and she might reply with a memory jog.

yeeeea the asexual talk, when i just got back from a "fun" night

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #62244 on: May 26, 2013, 01:18:44 am »

Golly gosh Tellemurius, were you playing Monopoly? Gee wizz mister thats my idea of a fun night! Hoo boy!

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62245 on: May 26, 2013, 01:19:03 am »

I was honest. I told her I wasn't sure if I remembered (There is a fuzzy half memory there, but I didn't think I'd kissed that girl... o.O) and asked if maybe she meant my brother (He's a whore.) instead.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62246 on: May 26, 2013, 01:21:22 am »

Golly gosh Tellemurius, were you playing Monopoly? Gee wizz mister thats my idea of a fun night! Hoo boy!
Twister my friend, Twister with a side of Apples to Apples.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #62247 on: May 26, 2013, 01:23:25 am »

I was honest. I told her I wasn't sure if I remembered (There is a fuzzy half memory there, but I didn't think I'd kissed that girl... o.O) and asked if maybe she meant my brother (He's a whore.) instead.
Did you actually tell her "Perhaps you mean my brother? His a whore."
Because I think we just found the greatest line ever for anything. Heck I'm going to try and slip that into a job interview some time.

Twister my friend, Twister with a side of Apples to Apples.
Well golly I don't know that one. Do you procure housing?

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62248 on: May 26, 2013, 01:24:33 am »

pfft no, nature is my backyard!

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62249 on: May 26, 2013, 01:25:06 am »

Did you actually tell her "Perhaps you mean my brother? His a whore."
Because I think we just found the greatest line ever for anything. Heck I'm going to try and slip that into a job interview some time.

I didn't say that exactly, no. But I will at work tomorrow. :P
He's fucking with us.
Pages: 1 ... 4148 4149 [4150] 4151 4152 ... 8167