Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4091 4092 [4093] 4094 4095 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9441951 times)

Jervill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #61380 on: May 03, 2013, 05:13:43 pm »

"Gooble gobble, gooble gobble!"

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61381 on: May 03, 2013, 05:28:22 pm »

My brother has been cutting himself after some pushing by a girl who also cuts herself. Just found out today, after snooping through his phone because I felt like something was up.
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61382 on: May 03, 2013, 05:29:52 pm »

That doesn't sound like a terribly healthy relationship for your brother to me  :-\
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #61383 on: May 03, 2013, 06:29:00 pm »

*sigh*

I wish I could write good essays when not stressed out of my mind.  I'm about to go do some stuff to induce a state of stress and panic, because I want to write this sucker tonight.

Caffeine overdose, here I come.
I could threaten you?

I mean, my somewhat chubby form isn't very intimidating, but it's worth a shot.
Easy. Just remind yourself f you don't get it done, you likely never will, or it will suck abysmally, ruining your chances for advancement in life and dooming you to eternal poverty.

I do that without trying, unfortunately. Only reason I ever manage to get work done.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61384 on: May 03, 2013, 06:52:28 pm »

My parents decided to get mexican takeout today, they asked me if I wanted any with the typical attitude of "Have what we're having, make something yourself, or starve." I decided to just give in and try the mexican, I'm now really regretting my decision.

I don't know what it is about mexican food, but it always seems to wind up making me feel really, really, sick.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61385 on: May 03, 2013, 07:51:37 pm »

I'm just honestly not sure that anyone would care. Not sure that anyone should care. I mean, the last thing I want to do is bring you all down because I'm a horribly broken person.
This is a horrible attitude. I mean seriously, why would you think we wouldn't care?

Be unable to do anything about the situation? Sure. Have no clue how to respond to it? Happens all the time.
But not care? Yeesh, what kind of monsters do you think we are?

That said there is a time and a place for this sort of thing (the time being pretty much whenever the hell you feel like it, the place being the sad thread in this case), and I really have no intention of forcing you to talk about something you don't want to talk about. But hey, we're here if you ever feel the need to do so.
Whoa, didn't meant to get that kind of reaction. What I meant by that was: When you break it down, I'm just another dude on the internet. I appreciate the sentiment attached to my time here, and I feel like I've made some really valuable friendships and have certainly gained quite a bit of knowledge and insight here, but my story is completely irrelevant to anyone but me and anyone who unfortunately manages to associate with me. (I honestly don't know what Wolfeyez sees in me, and I'm not trying to be modest, just honest. I have a lot of crappy faults.)

Like I said, if someone actually wants me to recap, I will, but I don't expect you to, and I'm not going to ask you to let me talk about myself and how shitty my past was. Everyone has shitty stuff in their pasts. That's just the way life is.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #61386 on: May 03, 2013, 07:54:39 pm »

I, and I suspect the rest fo Bay12, won't mind either way. It's just that we will, inevitably, care, at least on some small level.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Ameablable

• Bay Watcher
  • Amy Bull Able
    • View Profile
« Reply #61387 on: May 03, 2013, 07:59:34 pm »

I don't know what it is about mexican food, but it always seems to wind up making me feel really, really, sick.
Was it cheesy?
that always makes me sick.
(although i am lactose intolerant so i cant be speaking for other people)

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61388 on: May 03, 2013, 08:14:00 pm »

Whoa, didn't meant to get that kind of reaction. What I meant by that was: When you break it down, I'm just another dude on the internet. I appreciate the sentiment attached to my time here, and I feel like I've made some really valuable friendships and have certainly gained quite a bit of knowledge and insight here, but my story is completely irrelevant to anyone but me and anyone who unfortunately manages to associate with me. (I honestly don't know what Wolfeyez sees in me, and I'm not trying to be modest, just honest. I have a lot of crappy faults.)

Like I said, if someone actually wants me to recap, I will, but I don't expect you to, and I'm not going to ask you to let me talk about myself and how shitty my past was. Everyone has shitty stuff in their pasts. That's just the way life is.
Isn't almost everyone's story irrelevant to the vast majority of people? Seriously, share if you want to share, I personally find it can be cathartic, though you don't have to talk about it if you don't want to. Just don't go thinking that the little things that happen to you aren't important enough to matter, the little stuff matters.

Was it cheesy?
that always makes me sick.
(although i am lactose intolerant so i cant be speaking for other people)
I think it's the fried rice or something, I tend to be very bad at tolerating greasy foods these days.

Vattic

• Bay Watcher
  • bibo ergo sum
    • View Profile
« Reply #61389 on: May 03, 2013, 08:16:58 pm »

Haven't any motivation to do anything and feel like I'm wasting my time. Really hate days like these and they're happening a lot lately.
6 out of 7 dwarves aren't Happy.
How To Generate Small Islands

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #61390 on: May 03, 2013, 08:23:09 pm »

It was 86 Degrees Fahrenheit yesterday. Today it is 36 Degrees Fahrenheit.

FUCKING SPRING.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61391 on: May 03, 2013, 08:25:06 pm »

Hey, send some of that 36 degree weather this way. It's been upper 80s/lower 90s all week :|
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #61392 on: May 03, 2013, 08:25:56 pm »

FUCKING SPRING.
HAIL SPRING, SEASON OF CHAOS.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Jervill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61393 on: May 03, 2013, 08:26:40 pm »

FUCKING SPRING.

Be thankful you're not buried under 15" of snow at least like I am.
Also, fun fact: Today, it was warmer in Bismarck, ND than it was in Little Rock, AR.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61394 on: May 03, 2013, 08:27:08 pm »

In one part of Michigan, it was 85F today. In another part, it's going to snow a foot overnight. WTF.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting
Pages: 1 ... 4091 4092 [4093] 4094 4095 ... 8167