Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3853 3854 [3855] 3856 3857 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9465943 times)

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #57810 on: February 01, 2013, 06:34:11 am »

BioChem student and they want to see your maths? Write up the details of the prac later and go straight for the results.

This. So much.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #57811 on: February 01, 2013, 12:25:25 pm »

I saw six new emails and got hopeful that my ex finally wanted to talk to me again. It was Youtube comment replies, a Netflix reminder and a chain message spam thing. Then I remembered that nobody really wants to talk to me anymore unless they need help with homework.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #57812 on: February 01, 2013, 12:27:53 pm »

I saw six new emails and got hopeful that my ex finally wanted to talk to me again. It was Youtube comment replies, a Netflix reminder and a chain message spam thing. Then I remembered that nobody really wants to talk to me anymore unless they need help with homework.
Speaking of, what do you know about the American Civil War? I have an assignment due today, see...
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #57813 on: February 01, 2013, 12:32:26 pm »

Speaking of, what do you know about the American Civil War? I have an assignment due today, see...

'Sfine. Made me smile at least. I still feel like binging on mochi though, and there's an Asian market very near.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #57814 on: February 01, 2013, 12:36:35 pm »

'Sfine. Made me smile at least. I still feel like binging on mochi though, and there's an Asian market very near.
Sounds good!
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #57815 on: February 01, 2013, 02:52:45 pm »

Sounds good!
For the traditional self-medicative alcohol abuse, may I suggest Chinese plum liquor? That stuff's delicious.
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #57816 on: February 01, 2013, 03:10:48 pm »

Sounds good!
For the traditional self-medicative alcohol abuse, may I suggest Chinese plum liquor? That stuff's delicious.
Tends to be too sweet to my taste. Suppose you could cut it with some baijiu, but that's probably a bad idea waiting to happen.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #57817 on: February 01, 2013, 03:48:28 pm »

How did we get from rice cakes to liquor? Regardless, I recommend bourbon above whatever weak stuff everyone else suggests.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #57818 on: February 01, 2013, 03:59:29 pm »

How did we get from rice cakes to liquor?
That's more or less what I asked the first time I tried baijiu (it's essentially rice vodka).

Regardless, I recommend bourbon above whatever weak stuff everyone else suggests.
Fuck no. After the events of New Year's, bourbon is aqua vitae non grata:-\

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

olemars

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57819 on: February 01, 2013, 05:16:10 pm »

Somewhat disappointed in Google for this. I was hoping they would stare down the french and just cut off their newspapers from google news if they made that link-fee law, but I guess I can see the strategy in settling for a "development fund" to help french media figure out what the internet is.

PanH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57820 on: February 01, 2013, 06:19:43 pm »

Somewhat disappointed in Google for this. I was hoping they would stare down the french and just cut off their newspapers from google news if they made that link-fee law, but I guess I can see the strategy in settling for a "development fund" to help french media figure out what the internet is.
It was just a battle over the profit of ads, the news wanting more than what they currently had. Each (Google and news), making money off each other. So, Google keep most of it, but bribe them.
Now, if that sort of thing could make internet news better and more journalistic.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #57821 on: February 01, 2013, 07:10:47 pm »

Oh my god I'm bored.  So so so bored.
Shoes...

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #57822 on: February 01, 2013, 07:53:36 pm »

"Human beings make life so interesting. Do you know, that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to invent boredom."
~ Death.

Subtext? Read a book.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #57823 on: February 01, 2013, 07:55:31 pm »

"Human beings make life so interesting. Do you know, that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to invent boredom."
~ Death.

Subtext? Read a book.

Hint: Discworld.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #57824 on: February 01, 2013, 07:55:38 pm »

Dude, at least use proper capitalization. I mean yeah this is the internet where nobody gives a damn but this is just egregious.
Pages: 1 ... 3853 3854 [3855] 3856 3857 ... 8167