Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3826 3827 [3828] 3829 3830 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9456241 times)

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #57405 on: January 13, 2013, 01:20:40 pm »

Watched Inglorious Bastards. Well, trued to, got bored after an hour or so. The only likeable character in there was Hans Landa >.<. I'm still not sure if the Bastards were actually supposed to be the good guys or the bad guys :?
You think the guy who's specialty is hunting and killing Jews is a likable character?

* Hans smiles charmingly at Willsauce.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #57406 on: January 13, 2013, 01:20:56 pm »

Watched Inglorious Bastards. Well, trued to, got bored after an hour or so. The only likeable character in there was Hans Landa >.<. I'm still not sure if the Bastards were actually supposed to be the good guys or the bad guys :?
You think the guy who's specialty is hunting and killing Jews is a likable character?
Compared to the Inglorious Bastards themselves, he's not that bad. He also rolled a natural 999 for Charisma.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #57407 on: January 13, 2013, 01:22:24 pm »

BTW, you all keep spelling Basterds wrong.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #57408 on: January 13, 2013, 01:29:18 pm »

Edit: grah went to write a new post on a stupid mobile device and because of my clumsy fingers I ended up modifying this instead of posting something new.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2013, 05:45:16 pm by gman8181 »
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #57409 on: January 13, 2013, 01:34:43 pm »

That's pretty lame
« Last Edit: January 13, 2013, 01:38:01 pm by ChairmanPoo »
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #57410 on: January 13, 2013, 01:39:35 pm »

I've never found it worthwhile to do that kind of shit. By the time you're in any kind of position to do that it's usually not on the level to do it. And pointless personal attacks are pretty lame, yeah.

All in all it's just a teen revenge fantasy, I think. And it's good to move away from that stuff onto more constructive motivations. In a roundabout way: it's giving hostile agencies a lot of influence over your life and goals.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2013, 01:42:15 pm by ChairmanPoo »
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

FearfulJesuit

• Bay Watcher
  • True neoliberalism has never been tried
    • View Profile
« Reply #57411 on: January 13, 2013, 03:20:31 pm »

I am coming off about the last two and a half hours, which I spent on what I refer to as "the heroin of clinginess". God, it's horrible, but I'm...addicted to it.

I am addicted to feeling like I want the girl I have a crush on to run up and stab me in the chest.

What the fuck is wrong with me...

@Footjob, you can microwave most grains I've tried pretty easily through the microwave, even if they aren't packaged for it.

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #57412 on: January 13, 2013, 03:54:24 pm »

Edit: Eh forget my advice, I've never been any good at giving it anyway.  Just keep your head up.  Good luck to you all, I think I'm done with this thread.  Going through it makes me feel more depressed than I already was.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2013, 05:52:53 pm by gman8181 »
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

FearfulJesuit

• Bay Watcher
  • True neoliberalism has never been tried
    • View Profile
« Reply #57413 on: January 13, 2013, 06:17:14 pm »

I am coming off about the last two and a half hours, which I spent on what I refer to as "the heroin of clinginess". God, it's horrible, but I'm...addicted to it.

I am addicted to feeling like I want the girl I have a crush on to run up and stab me in the chest.

What the fuck is wrong with me...

Not to quote myself, but I just realized that "The IV Drip of Desire" would make a good title for something. An album, perhaps.

@Footjob, you can microwave most grains I've tried pretty easily through the microwave, even if they aren't packaged for it.

dei

• Bay Watcher
  • Someone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #57414 on: January 13, 2013, 07:25:59 pm »

Compared to the Inglorious Bastards themselves, he's not that bad. He also rolled a natural 18 for Charisma.
I laughed pretty damn hard at that comment. I needed that, as I still feel somewhat depressed today. Therefore, I thank you kindly.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #57415 on: January 14, 2013, 03:50:57 pm »

Spoiler: DrPoo (click to show/hide)
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #57416 on: January 14, 2013, 04:30:50 pm »

I was told to help my sister do my homework. My mom explicitly told us both that if it failed i would be grounded.
So i helped her, that malicious little fuck did everything she could to screw it up by arguing at every possible fucking thing and making fun of everything i said. IEventually i got too annoyed and told her to "STOP SHITTING AROUND AND WRITE THAT FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT YOU FUCKING INANE PIECE OF SHIT"

2½ hours wasted on watching my sister draw doodles and make fun of my spelling corrections(wich was the whole reason why iwas even there)

Now i am grounded. Fuck those pieces of shit..
2013.. please pass away quickly so i can move.

That sucks man. :( I'm sorry.

I often have to help my sister with homework (frequently when I have my own exams, go figure) because my mum doesn't know anything academic and my dad gets irritated with her lack of structured thought. She usually welcomes me helping out though.

Your sister dosent use it as a weapon against you either.
You need a flyswatter. If there is a next time that you have to do this nonsense, use it liberally.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57417 on: January 14, 2013, 05:51:11 pm »

Been feeling very tired and ick... My heads kind of fuzzy and I find it hard to focus and read stuff. I thought it was all just depression type stuff but I'm suspecting it might be something a bit more physical.

Jerick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57418 on: January 14, 2013, 05:54:18 pm »

I got a new dog reccently. He's a friendly excitable thing. And as I just learned he gets carsick. Five minutes in a car he starts vomiting, five minutes outside and he's back to his happy self. Back in the car and he starts vomiting again. So anyone got any advice for taking dog vomit out of car seat upholsetery?

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #57419 on: January 14, 2013, 06:00:45 pm »

Carpet cleaners in general, iirc, and a rag. And maybe a vacuum/steam thingy, if you're getting fancy. Probably take a few passes. Former's what it took to get the stuff out of the back of my car, iirc.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.
Pages: 1 ... 3826 3827 [3828] 3829 3830 ... 8167