Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3825 3826 [3827] 3828 3829 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9456018 times)

MrWillsauce

• Bay Watcher
  • Has an ass that won't quit
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #57390 on: January 12, 2013, 11:56:33 pm »

Just hang in there until you can get out. Whenever you get depressed or feel like self-harming, just remind yourself that it'll be over soon enough.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #57391 on: January 12, 2013, 11:58:39 pm »

Stage incredibly elaborate accidents to befall you roommates.
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

dei

• Bay Watcher
  • Someone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #57392 on: January 13, 2013, 12:12:03 am »

Just hang in there until you can get out. Whenever you get depressed or feel like self-harming, just remind yourself that it'll be over soon enough.
I will keep that in mind. Thank you for your kindness and your concern.

Stage incredibly elaborate accidents to befall you roommates.
I'm going to need thirteen white tealight candles, one stick of sandalwood incense, chili powder, a dinner plate, a lighter, a document with their names on it, a bathtub filled with an inch of water, and seven ribs from a pig. Don't ask, it's just worked before that's all.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #57393 on: January 13, 2013, 12:19:10 am »

Floating or true ribs?
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #57394 on: January 13, 2013, 12:21:53 am »

False.
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

dei

• Bay Watcher
  • Someone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #57395 on: January 13, 2013, 12:24:15 am »

Floating or true ribs?
The kind that pork spareribs come on, and preferably at least three to four inches long, one inch wide and half an inch thick.

- edit - It looks like I'm feeling a lot better now. I've still got that odd thought about harming myself but for the most part I think I'm going to be able to get through this. Thank you very much Bay 12 and thank you the people in it.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2013, 12:36:08 am by dei »

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #57396 on: January 13, 2013, 12:55:17 am »

Just remember that if you hurt yourself the medical bills will make it take longer to move out.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #57397 on: January 13, 2013, 07:49:19 am »

Watched Inglorious Bastards. Well, trued to, got bored after an hour or so. The only likeable character in there was Hans Landa >.<. I'm still not sure if the Bastards were actually supposed to be the good guys or the bad guys :?

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #57398 on: January 13, 2013, 08:04:44 am »

Inb4 Hanslanda

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

DrPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • In Russia Putin strikes meteor
    • View Profile
« Reply #57399 on: January 13, 2013, 08:05:14 am »

I was told to help my sister do my homework. My mom explicitly told us both that if it failed i would be grounded.
So i helped her, that malicious little fuck did everything she could to screw it up by arguing at every possible fucking thing and making fun of everything i said. IEventually i got too annoyed and told her to "STOP SHITTING AROUND AND WRITE THAT FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT YOU FUCKING INANE PIECE OF SHIT"

2½ hours wasted on watching my sister draw doodles and make fun of my spelling corrections(wich was the whole reason why iwas even there)

Now i am grounded. Fuck those pieces of shit..
2013.. please pass away quickly so i can move.
Would the owner of an ounce of dignity please contact the mall security?

Korbac

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm very annoying, so tell me to STFU if need be
    • View Profile
« Reply #57400 on: January 13, 2013, 08:11:09 am »

I was told to help my sister do my homework. My mom explicitly told us both that if it failed i would be grounded.
So i helped her, that malicious little fuck did everything she could to screw it up by arguing at every possible fucking thing and making fun of everything i said. IEventually i got too annoyed and told her to "STOP SHITTING AROUND AND WRITE THAT FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT YOU FUCKING INANE PIECE OF SHIT"

2½ hours wasted on watching my sister draw doodles and make fun of my spelling corrections(wich was the whole reason why iwas even there)

That sucks man. :( I'm sorry.

I often have to help my sister with homework (frequently when I have my own exams, go figure) because my mum doesn't know anything academic and my dad gets irritated with her lack of structured thought. She usually welcomes me helping out though.

DrPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • In Russia Putin strikes meteor
    • View Profile
« Reply #57401 on: January 13, 2013, 08:39:27 am »

That sucks man. :( I'm sorry.

I often have to help my sister with homework (frequently when I have my own exams, go figure) because my mum doesn't know anything academic and my dad gets irritated with her lack of structured thought. She usually welcomes me helping out though.

Your sister dosent use it as a weapon against you either.
Would the owner of an ounce of dignity please contact the mall security?

MrWillsauce

• Bay Watcher
  • Has an ass that won't quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #57402 on: January 13, 2013, 12:06:48 pm »

Watched Inglorious Bastards. Well, trued to, got bored after an hour or so. The only likeable character in there was Hans Landa >.<. I'm still not sure if the Bastards were actually supposed to be the good guys or the bad guys :?
You think the guy who's specialty is hunting and killing Jews is a likable character?

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #57403 on: January 13, 2013, 12:52:08 pm »

You think the guy who's specialty is hunting and killing Jews is a likable character?
A good character is not always the moral character. And the movie does go at lengths to present the morality of the characters; the Nazi sniper who regretted killing, the officer and his iron cross e.t.c.

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #57404 on: January 13, 2013, 01:16:03 pm »

Compared to the Inglorious Bastards themselves, he's not that bad. He also rolled a natural 18 for Charisma.
Pages: 1 ... 3825 3826 [3827] 3828 3829 ... 8167