Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3815 3816 [3817] 3818 3819 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9461690 times)

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #57240 on: January 07, 2013, 05:57:08 pm »

My 13 year old niece needs to stay the hell away from 4chan.

And webcams.

And boys.

And girls.
For a minute I thought Nadaka was Truean.

I was thinking "That's an odd branch of law to specialize in".
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile
« Reply #57241 on: January 07, 2013, 06:02:04 pm »

When the prosecution can't find the guy's file, guy tends to blame me... a lot.

Ok, a.) The prosecution basically is the police, good luck telling them what to do, b.) I have the stuff in my office very well organized, not my fault if others don't, c.) what would you like me to do about it?

It's gonna take some time for the prosecutor's office to find the file. Nobody can magic it up. I forsee myself getting yelled at on the phone tonight over this..... [sigh]
Truean, what kind of law do you specialize in?

You can't say you "specialize" unless you pay more and take more classes, which I don't. However, I do several types of law, and a whole lot of criminal work. I actually try not to talk shop here, but occasionally I suppose we all need to vent a little. Getting yelled at because somebody else can't find a file ... yeah. Courts move slowly, and people seem to want immediate resolution, little to no penalty, and no hassle. These things do not happen like that.... My most recent favorite is when people repeatedly miss office appointments and still expect magic results.... Really?

My 13 year old niece needs to stay the hell away from 4chan.

And webcams.

And boys.

And girls.
For a minute I thought Nadaka was Truean.

I was thinking "That's an odd branch of law to specialize in".

Good god no. I don't like those cases.
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

DrPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • In Russia Putin strikes meteor
    • View Profile
« Reply #57242 on: January 07, 2013, 07:13:29 pm »

I think Trueans talk about the job is really interesting, though i do sometimes wonder how legal/moral/idk it is.
Not that i would expect a lawyer to break the law themselves.

Maybe i am just sleep posting against bah fuckit.

Gnight.
Would the owner of an ounce of dignity please contact the mall security?

Facekillz058

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #57243 on: January 07, 2013, 08:02:41 pm »

I've been trying to grow up, but these little immature activities/hobbies of mine keep popping up.
*Sigh*
I'm an annoying person, okay,
I know some of you guys think that,
but know that I don't like being that one guy,
I just am.
I can't put any excuses in here to change my actions in the past, and I've this feeling that what I do now will affect those stupid little actions I do in the future,
but know this,
you guys are awesome, I'm more socially awesome, at least IRL, because of you guys.
I used to think life sucked, but then I read about some of the things you guys have been through, and I felt a little better about myself.
I'm pretty well off, possibly even spoiled to a degree,
and some of you guys have been through some serious/depressing/enraging stuff, and I respect that.
The vast majority of that post wasn't sadness on my part, but confessions I have, which are somewhat saddening in their own right, I suppose.
Anyway, a few more confessions, then the post will end,
I don't really consider most of you guys friends.
It's not that I don't like you all, I just haven't really sat down and had conversations with you.
I don't know you guys that well at all, save for one or two maybe.

That's really all I have to say. Make of what I said what you will, but I needed to get this stuff off my chest for a while.
Thanks for reading.
(づ◕◕)づ・。*。✧・゜゜・。✧。*・゜゜・✧。・­¬¬¬¬¬¬¬゜゜・。*。・゜*✧・。*。✧

DrPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • In Russia Putin strikes meteor
    • View Profile
« Reply #57244 on: January 07, 2013, 08:04:26 pm »

I've been trying to grow up, but these little immature activities/hobbies of mine keep popping up.
*Sigh*
I just am.
I can't put any excuses in here to change my actions in the past, and I've this feeling that what I do now will affect those stupid little actions I do in the future,
but know this,
you guys are awesome, I'm more socially awesome, at least IRL, because of you guys.
I used to think life sucked, but then I read about some of the things you guys have been through, and I felt a little better about myself.
and some of you guys have been through some serious/depressing/enraging stuff, and I respect that.
The vast majority of that post wasn't sadness on my part, but confessions I have, which are somewhat saddening in their own right, I suppose.
It's not that I don't like you all, I just haven't really sat down and had conversations with you.

That's really all I have to say. Make of what I said what you will, but I needed to get this stuff off my chest for a while.
Thanks for reading.

Dont be a child or an adult, dont be a man or a woman. Be who you are, who you feel like.
I still watch Ducktales.
Would the owner of an ounce of dignity please contact the mall security?

Facekillz058

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #57245 on: January 07, 2013, 08:05:49 pm »

I want to be myself, but at the same time, immature part of myself clashes with hates being disliked/in trouble part of myself.
(づ◕◕)づ・。*。✧・゜゜・。✧。*・゜゜・✧。・­¬¬¬¬¬¬¬゜゜・。*。・゜*✧・。*。✧

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #57246 on: January 07, 2013, 09:08:11 pm »

*Sigh*
I just am.
but know this,

Thanks for reading.

Dont be a child or an adult, dont be a man or a woman. Be who you are, who you feel like.
I still watch Ducktales.

DrPoo speaks the truth.  Seriously, I think everyone has to learn that lesson at some point.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #57248 on: January 07, 2013, 09:36:50 pm »

Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #57250 on: January 07, 2013, 09:38:16 pm »

http://news.yahoo.com/cameroon-judge-frees-2-men-jailed-looking-gay-180949962.html
You're sad because they got released? That's a happy in my book  ???
I think the fact that it even got to this point makes it kinda belong in this thread.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #57251 on: January 07, 2013, 09:39:14 pm »

There is also the point that it remains illegal to be gay in Cameroon. You're just allowed to look gay now.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #57252 on: January 07, 2013, 09:40:07 pm »

http://news.yahoo.com/cameroon-judge-frees-2-men-jailed-looking-gay-180949962.html
You're sad because they got released? That's a happy in my book  ???
I think the fact that it even got to this point makes it kinda belong in this thread.
Blame my optimism. Once this sort of thing gets overturned once, it hopefully won't be long until the laws change and the country starts to turn around.

It's a sad that it happened, but the release and the changes it may hopefully herald is a happy.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #57253 on: January 07, 2013, 09:48:47 pm »

Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #57254 on: January 07, 2013, 10:59:00 pm »

Yeah, I like that one. >w> It's why I'm afraid of, and yearning for, robots of that caliber.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.
Pages: 1 ... 3815 3816 [3817] 3818 3819 ... 8167