Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3802 3803 [3804] 3805 3806 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9456122 times)

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #57045 on: December 30, 2012, 05:07:13 am »

I don't even know what the hell a "Yandere" is.
Have you considered using a search engine such as Google, or do you really want me to go into a long-winded explanation about yandere and yangire characters in various forms of Japanese multimedia? I'm really not in the mood to do the second one at one-after-two-in-the-morning when I feel both sick to my stomach and somewhat irritable so if that is what you truly wish for me to do then might I suggest reconsidering such a proposition?
Yes, as this magical search engine you refer to named "Google" is beyond my grasp I would appreciate an explanation. Preferably double spaced, with important parts of said explanation in italics. Since it's four in the morning, and I'm feeling tired and somewhat irritable I would really like for you to explain this entire concept of "Yandere" and "Yangire" to an uncultured american.

But really, I'm simply commenting on what you said. This is how conversation threads work, someone makes a comment on what made them sad recently and a conversation stems from that occasionally.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

dei

• Bay Watcher
  • Someone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #57046 on: December 30, 2012, 05:12:40 am »

Have you considered using a search engine such as Google, or do you really want me to go into a long-winded explanation about yandere and yangire characters in various forms of Japanese multimedia? I'm really not in the mood to do the second one at one-after-two-in-the-morning when I feel both sick to my stomach and somewhat irritable so if that is what you truly wish for me to do then might I suggest reconsidering such a proposition?
Yes, as this magical search engine you refer to named "Google" is beyond my grasp I would appreciate an explanation. Preferably double spaced, with important parts of said explanation in italics. Since it's four in the morning, and I'm feeling tired and somewhat irritable I would really like for you to explain this entire concept of "Yandere" and "Yangire" to an uncultured american.

But really, I'm simply commenting on what you said. This is how conversation threads work, someone makes a comment on what made them sad recently and a conversation stems from that occasionally.
I don't like you. I'm going to bed.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #57047 on: December 30, 2012, 05:20:29 am »

I don't like you. I'm going to bed.
I'm sorry to hear that, hopefully I'll receive that explanation of the various terms used in Japanese Multimedia someday. In the mean time, I'll start trying to wrap my head around that "Google" thing you brought up earlier.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Welcome to Reality.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #57048 on: December 30, 2012, 05:28:26 am »

Play nice, you two. Else I'll send you to your respective rooms and you won't get dessert tonight :P
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #57049 on: December 30, 2012, 05:29:36 am »

B-but he started it!

:P
Welcome to Reality.

Scoops Novel

• Bay Watcher
  • Talismanic
    • View Profile
« Reply #57050 on: December 30, 2012, 09:38:08 am »

Tvtropes is the getting together again.
Reading a thinner book

Arcjolt (useful) Chilly The Endoplasm Jiggles

Hums with potential    a flying minotaur

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #57051 on: December 30, 2012, 11:39:30 am »

Now, is Sirus the mother or the father?
Both?
Asexual reproduction, anyone?

I think the slaughter part is what made them angry.
OOC: Dachshundofdoom: This is how the world ends, not with a bang but with goddamn VUVUZELAS.
Those hookers aren't getting out any time soon, no matter how many fancy gadgets they have :v

MorleyDev

• Bay Watcher
  • "It is not enough for it to just work."
    • View Profile
    • MorleyDev
« Reply #57052 on: December 30, 2012, 06:16:37 pm »

The amount of people dropping 1 star reviews onto Google Play Music because they don't understand how it works is...depressing actually. Hey, dumbats! You can pin the song on your phone/tablet to keep an offline copy, and download a copy onto your PC to keep it that way!

How is this difficult? -__-

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57053 on: December 30, 2012, 07:26:13 pm »

I really hate the holidays, it disrupts the ebb and flow of the week so much, it put a crook into my job search since noone hires on the holidays, and of course is there to make me feel lonely and miserable.

Happy Imminent Passage of Time Day guys.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #57054 on: December 30, 2012, 09:16:58 pm »

I am ashamed of you, Hans. You should get them talking about how great YOUR nuts are!

It was my mom and her nasty diseased ex-stripper friend.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #57055 on: December 30, 2012, 11:29:44 pm »

Urist_McDrowner started up a shooting thread. Someone's going to get banned this time, I know it.  :'(
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

anzki4

• Bay Watcher
  • On the wings of maybe
    • View Profile
« Reply #57056 on: December 31, 2012, 04:15:48 am »

Urist_McDrowner started up a shooting thread. Someone's going to get banned this time, I know it.  :'(
Tries to find a shooting thread. Nope. Checks moderation log. Yup...

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #57057 on: December 31, 2012, 04:23:06 am »

Now, is Sirus the mother or the father?
Yes. No.
maybe so
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #57058 on: December 31, 2012, 06:00:36 am »

MDickie has a game on Steam Greenlight.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #57059 on: December 31, 2012, 06:26:07 am »

So the New Year rolls around in less than 12 hours here. Still no plans whatsoever, only two groups of people that would get upset if I chose one over the other. Putting them together would make only one group upset. Also no fancy Irish chocolate this year, still haven't bought a cigar and I doubt I'll be getting the rum either.

I think I should probably sit this one out, lock up in my room with some booze or something and simply do nothing the whole time :I
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG
Pages: 1 ... 3802 3803 [3804] 3805 3806 ... 8167