Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3741 3742 [3743] 3744 3745 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9472586 times)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #56130 on: December 09, 2012, 10:17:10 pm »

Well, I can't really say anything other than 'persevere' at this point, Hans. Eventually life will get better.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #56131 on: December 09, 2012, 10:19:33 pm »

Haha, I'm going to get a tattoo one day soon that says, "Ilmater"
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

ashes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56132 on: December 09, 2012, 10:27:08 pm »

... cake? Cars? Cola? Carp? Caps? Do you use caps as instruments? What about carp? I could see some kind of hydromusic using carp jumping.

Thanks, I needed that  :)

dei

• Bay Watcher
  • Someone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #56133 on: December 09, 2012, 10:44:14 pm »

I got chased out of a MUD because people think I'm predictable. I can't take it up with the immortals because it was an immortal-in-training who spearheaded the effort. It's kind of a shame because I kind of liked that MUD as a sort of chatroom and now I have nowhere left to chat with people at.

I don't even have a single person on my MSN because the last person that was on there said he was done being nice to me and starting treating me like shit because of it. I feel real fucking lonely right now.

Crunch. :( Sorry to hear that dude. You have the forum at least.
True. I've got Bay12, Aurorachan and Desuchan. Of course at those last two they only like me because I have a lot of high quality Japanese "artwork" and can do a reverse image search to find almost anything but at least the people here like me for me. I hope.

i2amroy

• Bay Watcher
  • Cats, ruling the world one dwarf at a time
    • View Profile
« Reply #56134 on: December 09, 2012, 10:53:28 pm »

True. I've got Bay12, Aurorachan and Desuchan. Of course at those last two they only like me because I have a lot of high quality Japanese "artwork" and can do a reverse image search to find almost anything but at least the people here like me for me. I hope.
Rule number 1; Bay12 forum goers don't just like you for whatever, we like you for you. Sure we might have our problems and get riled up about things, but the heart of the community is a tight-knit group that is willing to listen to what you say and do what we can to help, even if it's just listening. And hey, even if we don't like you we'll have the balls to not post just to make you feel worse, because not only is that mean, it's impolite.
Quote from: PTTG
It would be brutally difficult and probably won't work. In other words, it's absolutely dwarven!
Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead - A fun zombie survival rougelike that I'm dev-ing for.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #56135 on: December 09, 2012, 10:57:38 pm »

Bay12: The sort-of Canada of the internet.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

dei

• Bay Watcher
  • Someone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #56136 on: December 09, 2012, 11:01:27 pm »

Rule number 1; Bay12 forum goers don't just like you for whatever, we like you for you. Sure we might have our problems and get riled up about things, but the heart of the community is a tight-knit group that is willing to listen to what you say and do what we can to help, even if it's just listening. And hey, even if we don't like you we'll have the balls to not post just to make you feel worse, because not only is that mean, it's impolite.
That does it, I'm clearing my blacklist because apparently I have been an asshole to a community that has only been nice to me. Thank you, I needed to hear that.

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #56137 on: December 10, 2012, 01:10:46 am »

I'm pretty sure I'm dissatisfied with myself on a fundamental level.

Or maybe finals are just getting to me.
He's just keeping up with the Cardassians.

i2amroy

• Bay Watcher
  • Cats, ruling the world one dwarf at a time
    • View Profile
« Reply #56138 on: December 10, 2012, 01:13:50 am »

Or maybe finals are just getting to me.
Agreed. Finals make everything worse. :-\
Quote from: PTTG
It would be brutally difficult and probably won't work. In other words, it's absolutely dwarven!
Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead - A fun zombie survival rougelike that I'm dev-ing for.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #56139 on: December 10, 2012, 09:21:22 am »

Still not working this week...

Goddamnit
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #56140 on: December 10, 2012, 02:49:11 pm »

Cat died today. Alone, outside in the cold.
I was expecting this to happen for a while now. Or rather, I should have. I never actually believed that old bastard would die, despite everybody saying he looked like a walking corpse.
I didn't expect this to hurt so much either. I mean, he was just a cat for gods sake, yet it feels like my grandpa died again  :'(.

On the bright side, my sister gave her cat to me / my parents yesterday (she has no time for her), so I have some emotional investment to do now. Expect another 'my cat died  :'(' post in ~15 years.

The Darkling Wolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Arf!
    • View Profile
    • Cataclysm - Dark Days Ahead
« Reply #56141 on: December 10, 2012, 02:50:46 pm »

He sounds like he had a good run, be happy that he lived a full life rather than being smeared across a road like many cats.
My cabbages!
[Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]

I am fat, eating is my great joy.

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #56142 on: December 10, 2012, 02:56:31 pm »

He actually got hit in the face by a truck once. Took his eye a week to move back to it's original position.

dei

• Bay Watcher
  • Someone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #56143 on: December 10, 2012, 02:58:34 pm »

I'm disappointed that all of my dreams are about either me getting murdered or me having sex.

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #56144 on: December 10, 2012, 02:59:20 pm »

I'm disappointed that all of my dreams are about either me getting murdered or me having sex.

I once had a dream that convinced me I need to buy a motorcycle.
He's just keeping up with the Cardassians.
Pages: 1 ... 3741 3742 [3743] 3744 3745 ... 8167