Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3725 3726 [3727] 3728 3729 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9470963 times)

King DZA

• Bay Watcher
  • Ruler of all things ruleable
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #55890 on: December 02, 2012, 04:58:03 pm »

Femur dildo...? I guess that could give a whole new meaning to the term 'boning someone'! *ba-dum tish*

Eh? Eh?

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #55891 on: December 02, 2012, 05:34:52 pm »

I had to google the length & girth of femurs.

That's... Really weird.

FearfulJesuit

• Bay Watcher
  • True neoliberalism has never been tried
    • View Profile
« Reply #55892 on: December 02, 2012, 09:11:26 pm »

Aww. My friend and I have been planning my novel, and she made me scrap the narrator unknowingly having an affair with her twin sister, who is later killed off and her femur crafted into a sex toy. Too bad, really, but I think we can slip in some incest at some point, just not while the narrator is in what is termed the Box.
Whut.

Just... Whut.

The narrator has forgotten her own name and lives in a small cell. The incest may be before or after the Big Reveal in which the two characters she mentally christened Mistress and Mommy actually turn out to be one and the same psycho, during the turning point in which she is fed a vodka-and-breastmilk cocktail after she tries to rebel for the third time, destroying her last shred of hope and dignity by turning her, gradually, into a raging alcoholic who'll do anything for a fix.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2012, 09:18:09 pm by dhokarena56 »

@Footjob, you can microwave most grains I've tried pretty easily through the microwave, even if they aren't packaged for it.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #55893 on: December 02, 2012, 09:29:45 pm »

This is gonna be one of those novels that ends up on the New York best seller list despite no one knowing anyone who bought it, isn't it?
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

FearfulJesuit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55894 on: December 02, 2012, 09:31:13 pm »

This is gonna be one of those novels that ends up on the New York best seller list despite no one knowing anyone who bought it, isn't it?

Definitely time to find a really rich guy who likes lesbian S&M dungeons to buy thousands of copies.

Also, a research assistant.

@Footjob, you can microwave most grains I've tried pretty easily through the microwave, even if they aren't packaged for it.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #55895 on: December 02, 2012, 09:33:24 pm »

That is terrifying. I really don't know what to say really. This should be in WTF.

OMGWTF IS WRONG WITH YOU!?! Works though.

Please, in the future never tell me any of your book ideas, and I promise not to read them.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #55896 on: December 02, 2012, 09:34:44 pm »

Possibly a contender for "Great American Novel" and become a mandatory English class (possibly in University >_> unless the teacher is insane! :D ) novel!

Thereafter, everyone who was forced to study it will hate it.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

FearfulJesuit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55897 on: December 02, 2012, 09:38:29 pm »

Possibly a contender for "Great American Novel" and become a mandatory English class (possibly in University >_> unless the teacher is insane! :D ) novel!

Thereafter, everyone who was forced to study it will hate it.

Currently, I'm writing it in Esperanto to protect it from prying eyes. But maybe I'll just switch to English and publish under a pseudonym, like, uh... not sure.

It may or may not be part of a longer series of vignettes set in a harem of which the Box is a part. The idea is to paint it as an idyllic place of happy sexytimes for everyone for all but the last vignette, then put this at the end to create a mood whiplash.

It would be hilarifying if it became the Great American Novel. When I was nine, I read The Great Gatsby because it was the Great American Novel. The idea of future bookish children reading this book, tentatively simply titled The Box...
« Last Edit: December 02, 2012, 09:40:25 pm by dhokarena56 »

Owlga

• Bay Watcher
  • Turbo times two
    • View Profile
« Reply #55898 on: December 02, 2012, 09:44:21 pm »

Having to manage your girlfriend panicing because of something she just barely found out about is NOT fun. Especially when she starts blaming it on december being cursed or something for her.

It's only two days in and something strange has already happened though, so I almost believe her there. Not to mention how strange and quiet it's been.
Quote from: Cupaketan
if u cant taek a cake, dont do a bake, in a kitchen
so u hav2 leve it ok bc its 2 hot 4u
Owlga is the chillest anime girl ever.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #55899 on: December 03, 2012, 03:38:37 am »

I'm writing the saddest scene I've ever written. I didn't know I could get this hopeless.

I've got a guy who's unconscious and dying from getting whacked on the head, and a girl who's trying to take care of him but is drowning him by pouring water into his mouth.

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55900 on: December 03, 2012, 07:45:02 am »

...I have no internets here either, because some idiot stole the phone cable in our village and nobody has ever responded to fixing it yet.

PREVIOUS STORY ON HAPPY THREAD
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

dei

• Bay Watcher
  • Someone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55901 on: December 03, 2012, 07:54:03 am »

It kind of made me sad that Rockstar looks like of like beer and that reminded me that the people who make Hungryman meals changed my favorite meal to be more healthy a year ago.

They took the cheddar potato wedges out of the beer battered chicken and replaced it with healthier options. You don't eat Hungryman dinners to eat healthily, you eat them because you're a hungry man and you want dinner. It was really disappointing.

Euld

• Bay Watcher
  • There's coffee in that nebula ಠ_ರೃ
    • View Profile
« Reply #55902 on: December 03, 2012, 08:23:41 am »

Had an interesting nightmare last night.  Dreamt I was driving somewhere, and somehow I didn't know how to drive anymore.  Ended up swerving across the highway, pulling off the highway and then crashing into a parked car in a parking lot.  Then the dream switched.  I was parked somewhere, the car was undamaged.  I pulled out and started driving around, but still had the same issue of not knowing how to drive and ended up driving erratically around until I woke up.

Ogdibus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55903 on: December 03, 2012, 12:06:38 pm »

« Last Edit: July 01, 2013, 03:19:15 pm by Ogdibus »

FearfulJesuit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55904 on: December 03, 2012, 12:10:24 pm »

I'm writing the saddest scene I've ever written. I didn't know I could get this hopeless.

I've got a guy who's unconscious and dying from getting whacked on the head, and a girl who's trying to take care of him but is drowning him by pouring water into his mouth.

Well, it's better than urine.

Pages: 1 ... 3725 3726 [3727] 3728 3729 ... 8167