Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3668 3669 [3670] 3671 3672 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9451974 times)

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #55035 on: November 05, 2012, 03:47:33 pm »

Don't you have to be an actual felon to be barred from voting? Not just an almost felon?

Nope. I have no rights right now, bro. Not even a right to a trial by jury or anything. Oppression is neat like that.

Seems a bit harsh. I could be worse though. AFAIK In Belgium you can be denied your right to vote even after you've been released.

It's just a little humourous, because technically, Drug Court violates the Constitution in several ways. But, you know. Oppression.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #55036 on: November 05, 2012, 05:14:10 pm »

Goddamnit where is that fucking hug-pile I ordered?
Reporting for duty!

* kaijyuu MANHUGS YOU ALL
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55037 on: November 05, 2012, 05:15:00 pm »

* kaijyuu MANHUGS YOU ALL
Well that's my entry for the day D:

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55038 on: November 05, 2012, 05:49:36 pm »

I was hoping for the call from Sam's club saying I got the job today, but it looks like it's not happening.

Goddamnit, why am I so impotent, so completely powerless. Am I not even good enough to be a corporate bitch? I just don't know what to do.
Call them up and ask about it?

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #55039 on: November 05, 2012, 05:54:41 pm »

'Did I get the job?'
'no'
'GIVE ME THE JOB OR I'LL MURDER YOU AND YOUR DOG!'
'I have a cat...'
'NOT FOR LONG.'

Fixed that.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Glowcat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55040 on: November 05, 2012, 06:28:10 pm »

Goddamnit where is that fucking hug-pile I ordered?

THERE IS NO HUG PILE BECAUSE THE REST OF US ARE LONELY AND/OR SAD

/mopes

My cat just died.

Been there and it sucks. Especially if you were particularly attached to them. Hope you can get through the grief period relatively quickly.

It's just a little humourous, because technically, Drug Court violates the Constitution in several ways. But, you know. Oppression.

I think we've warped the message of American Freedom to be complete control by corporate interests and conservative jerkoffs who imprison people with health problems to make themselves rich. It's outrageously evil and yet most people don't let the cruel/greedy nature of our society sink in because their heads have been filled with propaganda of hatred against horrible lazy junkies or whatever caricature of people they create in their heads. And while there seems to be hope in the near future on the state level for the weakest of drugs, it looks like we're stuck with the status quo for at least another decade.
Totally a weretrain. Very much trains!
I'm going to steamroll this house.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #55041 on: November 05, 2012, 11:20:11 pm »

Wheee. :/
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #55042 on: November 05, 2012, 11:21:12 pm »

I just realized that my character in DZA's forum game suffocated a baby and is now taking on its form with plans to devour the parents. Not sure how to feel about this.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #55043 on: November 05, 2012, 11:32:36 pm »

@Xantalos
I reccomend 15 seconds of remorse, then 30 minutes of Dwarf fortress with a massive migrant cap. You'll rapidly feel better.
Wheee. :/
If you have problem withit, move to Holland. Or Afghanistan. Or Filthy Stinking Sovet Canuckistan.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Knight of Fools

• Bay Watcher
  • From Start to Beginning
    • View Profile
    • Knight of Fools
« Reply #55044 on: November 05, 2012, 11:33:40 pm »

I just realized that my character in DZA's forum game suffocated a baby and is now taking on its form with plans to devour the parents. Not sure how to feel about this.

wat
Proud Member of the Zombie Horse Executioner Squad. "This Horse ain't quite dead yet."

I don't have a British accent, but I still did a YouTube.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55045 on: November 05, 2012, 11:39:11 pm »

wat
Indeed. It makes more sense when you consider it's basically a Thing expy with additional powers: essentially The Blob and The Thing combined.
Sig! Onol

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55046 on: November 05, 2012, 11:42:24 pm »

wat
Indeed. It makes more sense when you consider it's basically a Thing expy with additional powers: essentially The Blob and The Thing combined.

I can't wait until the mother takes you to breast feed. The image I'm coming up with is truly horrifying.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55047 on: November 05, 2012, 11:44:34 pm »

wat

I can't wait until the mother takes you to breast feed. The image I'm coming up with is truly horrifying.
I'd probably invade her body through the nipple and absorb her that way, but I'll not talk of that anyhow; the parents know the kid's dead and are driving somewhere; most likely the hospital. Plenty of things to absorb there...
Sig! Onol

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #55048 on: November 06, 2012, 12:30:02 am »

I'm down. I'm just... down.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55049 on: November 06, 2012, 12:56:25 am »

If you have problem withit, move to Holland. Or Afghanistan. Or Filthy Stinking Sovet Canuckistan.
He can't leave the country or they'll extradite him and throw him in prison.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting
Pages: 1 ... 3668 3669 [3670] 3671 3672 ... 8167