Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3649 3650 [3651] 3652 3653 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9461023 times)

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #54750 on: October 28, 2012, 06:09:27 pm »

]Between that and the flu, I feel like shit today.
* kaijyuu internet hugs
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Facekillz058

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #54751 on: October 28, 2012, 06:28:33 pm »

I just ate WAY too much food in one sitting.
Oh god why.
*Groan*
(づ◕◕)づ・。*。✧・゜゜・。✧。*・゜゜・✧。・­¬¬¬¬¬¬¬゜゜・。*。・゜*✧・。*。✧

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #54752 on: October 28, 2012, 06:31:02 pm »

A week ago, my younger sister was in a very bad accident while moving up here. Her boyfriend was killed, and she lost the baby she was carrying. So, I had to take a week from work to stay home while my mom and stepdad went down to see her. My stepdad came home last night, and my mom said she'll stay "until she's a whole lot better"(originally, she said next Wednesday).

The good news is that she's recovering extraordinarily fast, given what happened, although she's still on a ventilator, and they're holding off telling exactly what happened(like, her boyfriend and baby) at least until she can fully breathe on her own.

I don't know much else about the accident except the 27' truck they were driving flipped over and they were both ejected. How a truck flips over that hard, I don't know.

Shiiit what? Dear god... :|

Now my posts seem like mundane whining now.
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #54753 on: October 28, 2012, 06:34:46 pm »

A week ago, my younger sister was in a very bad accident while moving up here. Her boyfriend was killed, and she lost the baby she was carrying. So, I had to take a week from work to stay home while my mom and stepdad went down to see her. My stepdad came home last night, and my mom said she'll stay "until she's a whole lot better"(originally, she said next Wednesday).

The good news is that she's recovering extraordinarily fast, given what happened, although she's still on a ventilator, and they're holding off telling exactly what happened(like, her boyfriend and baby) at least until she can fully breathe on her own.

I don't know much else about the accident except the 27' truck they were driving flipped over and they were both ejected. How a truck flips over that hard, I don't know.

Shiiit what? Dear god... :|

Now my posts seem like mundane whining now.

Your family is being threatened by the mob. I think you're plenty justified in posting here about it.

Oh, and if anyone wasn't already feeling depressed, join us in the celebration of sadness.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #54754 on: October 28, 2012, 06:36:52 pm »

ingrown fingernail.
Both my big toes, and three fingers have ingrown nail

Good god, I don't really know what to say here, except I'm sorry.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Korbac

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm very annoying, so tell me to STFU if need be
    • View Profile
« Reply #54755 on: October 28, 2012, 08:19:18 pm »

Akura, muchos sympathos. :( I hope everything goes alright for your sister.

Euld

• Bay Watcher
  • There's coffee in that nebula ಠ_ರೃ
    • View Profile
« Reply #54756 on: October 28, 2012, 08:40:54 pm »

Normally I don't post about family deaths because I don't like to think about them :/  But now I can't deal with it.

Apparently my sister-in-law's father died sometime today :/  Didn't know the guy very well, only met him once.  I heard he was always very sickly and wasn't expected to live a full life.  I suspect most of the family was able to show up to see him.  I want to text my brother and ask if they're ok.  But I don't know what to say.  Saying "sorry for your loss" or something like that probably won't help at all.

Another distant member of the family died a few months ago too.  She was already old and frail when I met her, and it was all downhill from there.  She was living with her family, and her grandkids (oldest is 14 I think?) were probably around when she passed away.

A friend of the family is in the hospital, she's getting better, but that group of family friends are all in their 70s and 80s.  She might get better, but only for so long :/

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54757 on: October 28, 2012, 08:47:18 pm »

Spine pimple. Roughly the size of a dollar coin. Right in the least accessible part of my back.

Argh, god, it hurts.

Not as much as the neck-spine pimples I get sometimes, which are smaller but in an area of the body with significantly less give, but still terrible.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54758 on: October 28, 2012, 09:04:43 pm »

Roughly the size of a dollar coin.

Holy shit. That's really big.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #54759 on: October 28, 2012, 09:05:57 pm »

Today, I was being a jerk to my LF. :/ Not like, seriously, but I still feel like an ass now.

Add to this, wednesday is the three year 'anniversary' of the last time I got laid. So. It's officially three years then.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #54760 on: October 28, 2012, 09:14:51 pm »

Six years for me. Well, penetrative. With a girl.

... I'm 19 right now, just to be clear.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #54761 on: October 28, 2012, 09:18:55 pm »

Still at -infinity here.

Wait, what? Were there, non-girls? And why is everyone else having sex at 13.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #54762 on: October 28, 2012, 09:20:43 pm »

Still at -infinity here.

Wait, what? Were there, non-girls? And why is everyone else having sex at 13.

... It's Descan. Yes there were non-girls. :P And because that's the age when all those hormones start flowing.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #54763 on: October 28, 2012, 09:25:41 pm »

Everyone since has been a non-girl, penis-bearing MANLY MAN.

Well no, I like 'em skinny and smooth, but still, MANLY MAN.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54764 on: October 28, 2012, 09:31:00 pm »

It's been a couple of weeks for me, probably be a couple more. But then, I'm constantly having it dangled in front of me and then yanked away - I don't think it was so bad when I wasn't living with someone. :P

Holy shit. That's really big.
Yeah, definitely the biggest I've had in a long time. Not the worst, but the biggest! I'm just glad I don't get pimples in places like my face, because I'd have to destroy myself out of shame and embarrassment.
Pages: 1 ... 3649 3650 [3651] 3652 3653 ... 8167