Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3629 3630 [3631] 3632 3633 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9470952 times)

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #54450 on: October 19, 2012, 12:48:33 am »

Educate us on how we're too open minded, then :P Seriously. If you've wisdom to share, then don't leave us in the cold.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54451 on: October 19, 2012, 12:51:35 am »

I would remind you that we are very open minded, and would be more than willing to give your opinion a fair shake on the matter!

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #54452 on: October 19, 2012, 12:52:44 am »

They also had a habit of killing people for no reason.
Among other things. They'd probably turn me into Sisyphus, just to try and get me to punch the boulder.

I feel like Sisyphus. :P

* MaximumZero pours a digital one for Hans.

Can't knock you for that, right?

Today my LF and my old bartender did a shot each in front of me.

I fucking tasted it, and I got the burn, and EVERYTHING.
Speaking of that bartender, if you're not going to make a move, send her my way.

My old bartender is a damned badass. She used to be on Drug Court, and was like, "Fuck this, send me to prison." She's awesome.

The bartender I was hitting on is different. I know a lot of bartenders.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #54453 on: October 19, 2012, 12:54:04 am »

Well, I'm not so into drugs, but I'll happily take bartender #2 off your hands. :P

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54454 on: October 19, 2012, 12:56:37 am »

Lol, no one is on my hands. Go get her yourself. :P She only lives about six hundred miles from you.

In other sad news, I really want to get drunk. Right now. Like, if I had a choice between a million dollars, getting drunk, or sleeping with someone I really want to sleep with, I would be stuck on the sleeping with and getting drunk options for a LOOOOONG time.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #54455 on: October 19, 2012, 12:57:56 am »

Get the million dollars, and then you can have both the others really really easy.
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54456 on: October 19, 2012, 12:59:00 am »

Get the million dollars, and then you can have both the others really really easy.

Lol, if I had the million dollars, I would fix my car, buy a small home, and save the rest, while I kept working. Then I'd retire at like fifty instead of 65.
He's fucking with us.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #54457 on: October 19, 2012, 01:02:03 am »

I'd invest until I had ~40 million, then put it all in a bank, retire, and live off the interest. Inflation would eventually outpace it, but when I'd still probably be dead by the time it ran out.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #54458 on: October 19, 2012, 02:05:17 am »

Seeing as I pretty much missed the whole deviancy discussion, I have but one thing to say;

No, she's not being a mom. She literally believes each and every one of you are pedobear, and that you may as well live across the street. And that everyone with internet lives in America or something.
STEP ONTO MY MAGICAL VAN OF MAGIC

NARNIA IS INSIDE

NO JOKE

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
« Reply #54459 on: October 19, 2012, 03:16:04 am »

My mother saw me typing, came over and looked at the forum for three seconds.

"Blah blah pedophiles blah blah Reudh isn't foreign hes american pedophile blah"

For ten minutes. Seriously. She believes each and every user on the internet wants to kidnap and rape me. This saddens me. My mother is an insane lunatic.

-Edit-

No, she's not being a mom. She literally believes each and every one of you are pedobear, and that you may as well live across the street. And that everyone with internet lives in America or something.

I know I'm strange, but I'm not that strange. ;_;

And yeah, I'm from Australia as most of you know. If it makes her feel better I could supply with rough gps coordinates. XD

Swiftling

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54460 on: October 19, 2012, 04:21:50 am »

I seem to be the only browncoat at school :(

And my eye is acting up again, I had surgery on it early this year. yay.

Donuts

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Madman
    • View Profile
« Reply #54461 on: October 19, 2012, 06:03:00 am »

My mother saw me typing, came over and looked at the forum for three seconds.

"Blah blah pedophiles blah blah Reudh isn't foreign hes american pedophile blah"

For ten minutes. Seriously. She believes each and every user on the internet wants to kidnap and rape me. This saddens me. My mother is an insane lunatic.

-Edit-

I know I'm strange, but I'm not that strange. ;_;

And yeah, I'm from Australia as most of you know. If it makes her feel better I could supply with rough gps coordinates. XD
Meh, i am strange too. :(

Am i pedobear too?
"Oh shit, they've got a slogan! It means they're serious!"

Blargityblarg

• Bay Watcher
  • rolypolyrolypolyrolypoly
    • View Profile
« Reply #54462 on: October 19, 2012, 07:40:10 am »

I can say, having met Reudh, that he is definitely, emphatically, absolutely not a foreigner.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Blossom of orange
Shit, nothing rhymes with orange
Wait, haikus don't rhyme

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
« Reply #54463 on: October 19, 2012, 07:43:37 am »

I can say, having met Reudh, that he is definitely, emphatically, absolutely not a foreigner.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

People often call me Irish or English, based on my pseudo-intellectual accent.

But thanks, Blargity!

Blargityblarg

• Bay Watcher
  • rolypolyrolypolyrolypoly
    • View Profile
« Reply #54464 on: October 19, 2012, 07:44:45 am »

I was trying to subtly imply that you're an American Paedophile(TM), but I'll take your thanks too.
Blossom of orange
Shit, nothing rhymes with orange
Wait, haikus don't rhyme
Pages: 1 ... 3629 3630 [3631] 3632 3633 ... 8167