Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3615 3616 [3617] 3618 3619 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9471636 times)

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #54240 on: October 15, 2012, 05:45:38 pm »

So. I somehow didn't go to jail. Even with missed classes and a missed meeting with my counselor, they said I was doing good. When I asked about the classes (Protip: I'm fucking gangster. I said, "But I didn't do what I was supposed to. Shouldn't I get sanctioned?") The judge said, "Don't worry about it."

I think I should be scared.
You should be fucking celebrating. No prison! Woo! :D
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #54241 on: October 15, 2012, 05:46:22 pm »

JAIL. Not prison, Jail. There is a bigggggg diffrence.

Mr Wrex, please do not eat my liver.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #54242 on: October 15, 2012, 05:46:29 pm »

So. I somehow didn't go to jail. Even with missed classes and a missed meeting with my counselor, they said I was doing good. When I asked about the classes (Protip: I'm fucking gangster. I said, "But I didn't do what I was supposed to. Shouldn't I get sanctioned?") The judge said, "Don't worry about it."

You should be fucking celebrating. No prison! Woo! :D

The bartender I talked to before I went to DC said I should get laid.
I think she meant with her.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #54243 on: October 15, 2012, 05:48:48 pm »

JAIL. Not prison, Jail. There is a bigggggg diffrence.
Ah, right. I keep forgetting :(

Make her ask you out first.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #54244 on: October 15, 2012, 05:53:35 pm »

They're just waiting for a more FUN moment to screw you over. You got all sad, exchange good byes, and they don't let you in. But then, you go around and make reservations for happy party, and BAM, you go to jail for partying.

Continue to confuse them. Look all depresed for a few days and wear goth makeup.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #54245 on: October 15, 2012, 06:05:12 pm »

How good have you been?  You missed pee-tests and failed and didnt show up to their OPP classes (or w.e. your state calls 'em)?  Are you in a 'bad part of town'?
« Last Edit: October 15, 2012, 06:06:43 pm by pisskop »
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #54246 on: October 15, 2012, 06:06:01 pm »

Jail's not big enough for the one of him!

... that somehow sounded like I was making remarks about his body weight :V

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54247 on: October 15, 2012, 06:09:50 pm »

Make her ask you out first.
[/quote]

Yeah. I don't sleep with people outside relationships.

How good have you been?  You missed pee-tests and failed and didnt show up to their OPP classes (or w.e. your state calls 'em)?  Are you in a 'bad part of town'?

No, no missed pee tests lately. I just missed classes and a counselor meeting. And no, I'm in rural missouri, meth capital of the world. It's relatively tame here.

Jail's not big enough for the one of him!

... that somehow sounded like I was making remarks about his body weight :V

Or my girth. >.>
<.<

They're just waiting for a more FUN moment to screw you over. You got all sad, exchange good byes, and they don't let you in. But then, you go around and make reservations for happy party, and BAM, you go to jail for partying.

Continue to confuse them. Look all depresed for a few days and wear goth makeup.

Funny story, I'm dyeing my hair black tonight.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #54248 on: October 15, 2012, 06:12:37 pm »

Just remember what Mister Mackey says... "Drugs are bad, muuum-K"
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Euld

• Bay Watcher
  • There's coffee in that nebula ಠ_ರೃ
    • View Profile
« Reply #54249 on: October 15, 2012, 06:59:07 pm »

* Euld hugs Hans D:

So glad they didn't send you to jail D:  On that note, I second the notion to dress in black.  Wear a red "A" in your chest to drive the point home also.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54250 on: October 15, 2012, 07:00:25 pm »

* Euld hugs Hans D:

So glad they didn't send you to jail D:  On that note, I second the notion to dress in black.  Wear a red "A" in your chest to drive the point home also.

... Red 'A'?
He's fucking with us.

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us
« Reply #54251 on: October 15, 2012, 07:05:53 pm »

This is off topic.

It goes over here.
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

Euld

• Bay Watcher
  • There's coffee in that nebula ಠ_ರೃ
    • View Profile
« Reply #54252 on: October 15, 2012, 08:09:50 pm »

* Euld hugs Hans D:

... Red 'A'?
Obscure literary references ahoy!  :o

FearfulJesuit

• Bay Watcher
  • True neoliberalism has never been tried
    • View Profile
« Reply #54253 on: October 15, 2012, 08:31:24 pm »

Three cheers for Hanslanda!

When Drug Court isn't helicoptering you anymore I'm gonna buy you a joint, mmkay?

@Footjob, you can microwave most grains I've tried pretty easily through the microwave, even if they aren't packaged for it.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54254 on: October 15, 2012, 08:41:51 pm »

Three cheers for Hanslanda!

When Drug Court isn't helicoptering you anymore I'm gonna buy you a joint, mmkay?

Haha, deal.

This is off topic.

It goes over here.

Indeed.
He's fucking with us.
Pages: 1 ... 3615 3616 [3617] 3618 3619 ... 8167