Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3608 3609 [3610] 3611 3612 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9460137 times)

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #54135 on: October 14, 2012, 10:43:04 pm »

Minimum Security prison is where it's at, so I'm told. Internet access and everything so long as you are not a sex offender.

You gotta be a bourgeois white-collar criminal to get into that sort of prison though.

Steal five hundred dollars, and they throw you in MaxSec prison for twenty years. Steal ten million dollars, they put you in the Prison of Happy Fluffy Bunnies for a week.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #54136 on: October 14, 2012, 10:45:28 pm »

Minimum Security prison is where it's at, so I'm told. Internet access and everything so long as you are not a sex offender.

You gotta be a bourgeois white-collar criminal to get into that sort of prison though.

Steal five hundred dollars, and they throw you in MaxSec prison for twenty years. Steal ten million dollars, they put you in the Prison of Happy Fluffy Bunnies for a week.
Jeez, Really? Thats better then my current living conditions. I need to embark on some sort of grand theft.

We're making America sound like a dystopia to you europeans aren't we?
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54137 on: October 14, 2012, 10:46:36 pm »

Jeez, Really? Thats better then my current living conditions. I need to embark on some sort of grand theft.

We're making America sound like a dystopia to you europeans aren't we? America is an authoritarian dystopia.

FTFY
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54138 on: October 14, 2012, 10:48:49 pm »

THOSE WHO DESERVE IT ARE PUNISHED

RANDOM UNIMPORTANT LIES.

We're making America sound like a dystopia to you europeans aren't we? America is an authoritarian dystopia. ALL HAIL THE GOVERNMENT

FTFY
I HAVE FIXED THIS IN ACCORDANCE WITH OUR LAWS. USA! USA! USA!

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54139 on: October 14, 2012, 10:50:11 pm »

USA! USA! USA!
He's fucking with us.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #54140 on: October 14, 2012, 10:51:13 pm »

THOSE WHO DESERVE IT ARE PUNISHED

RANDOM UNIMPORTANT LIES.

We're making America sound like a dystopia to you europeans aren't we? America is an authoritarian dystopia. ALL HAIL THE GOVERNMENT

FTFY
I HAVE FIXED THIS IN ACCORDANCE WITH OUR LAWS. USA! USA! USA!
'MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

ALL HAIL PRESIDENT NIXON!
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54141 on: October 14, 2012, 10:55:24 pm »

Oh, I'm laughing so hard now.

America is so blatantly retarded, I can't even comprehend it. We've got this giant military, but our leadership is so challenged we probably couldn't fight our way out of a wet paper bag with some F-22's to provide air support.
He's fucking with us.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54142 on: October 14, 2012, 11:06:55 pm »

Oh, I'm laughing so hard now.

America is so blatantly retarded, I can't even comprehend it. We've got this giant military, but our leadership is so challenged we probably couldn't fight our way out of a wet paper bag with some F-22's to provide air support.
Well, i disagree. In terms of military might, the united states has not had a actual conquer land scenario in years. And the last one, lasted for a few weeks. The begining of the Iraq war. We took out the government easy, conquered the land, but insurgents are hard. Soviet russia and Great Britain couldn't defeat insurgents, America sure as hell can't. what with their "ethics".

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54143 on: October 14, 2012, 11:09:56 pm »

Battle for Iraq: Fifteen minutes.
War for Iraqi Independance: Wow, that's really what we went with? Could we pick a more propaganda-y name? Really? Er, I mean: Three plus years.
He's fucking with us.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54144 on: October 14, 2012, 11:11:20 pm »

War for Iraqi Independance: Wow, that's really what we went with? Could we pick a more propaganda-y name? Really? Er, I mean: Three plus years.
My point exactly.

The united states should focus on conquering strong but none-resisty nations for a while. Maybe Belgium. Or some other European country.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54145 on: October 14, 2012, 11:14:44 pm »

My point exactly.

The united states should focus on conquering strong but none-resisty nations for a while. Maybe Belgium. Or some other European country.

... I think we shouldn't conquer anybody...
He's fucking with us.

Knight of Fools

• Bay Watcher
  • From Start to Beginning
    • View Profile
    • Knight of Fools
« Reply #54146 on: October 14, 2012, 11:16:07 pm »

You can fight a war, but you can't fight a people.

I think the greater part of the military should be toned down to national guard et al, and the cancelation of a good chunk of the recruiting. If we had a smaller army, we'd be much less tempted to stick our nose into places people don't want our noses in.

What screws the States over most of the time is its politics and red tape. I want to go back to the days of Lincoln, baby.
Proud Member of the Zombie Horse Executioner Squad. "This Horse ain't quite dead yet."

I don't have a British accent, but I still did a YouTube.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54147 on: October 14, 2012, 11:17:52 pm »

You can fight a war, but you can't fight a people.

I think the greater part of the military should be toned down to national guard et al, and the cancelation of a good chunk of the recruiting. If we had a smaller army, we'd be much less tempted to stick our nose into places people don't want our noses in.

What screws the States over most of the time is its politics and red tape. I want to go back to the days of Lincoln, baby.

... When the politics consisted of half the nation trying to stab the other half the nation right in the damn throat?
He's fucking with us.

Knight of Fools

• Bay Watcher
  • From Start to Beginning
    • View Profile
    • Knight of Fools
« Reply #54148 on: October 14, 2012, 11:18:46 pm »

Wait, they were doing the same thing back then, too? :P
Proud Member of the Zombie Horse Executioner Squad. "This Horse ain't quite dead yet."

I don't have a British accent, but I still did a YouTube.

Montague

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54149 on: October 14, 2012, 11:19:28 pm »

European prisons are nicer then any minimum security deal in the USA.

It's best to go be an axe-murderer in Finland then anything else.

Counterfeiting is always an easy white-collar crime. Just get a decent copier and start printing up money and go launder it. You'll either have all your bills paid or you'll be arrested by the secret service and put into a Golf Resort type prison.

I say this because my former employer was caught in such a scheme. He said his time in minimum security prison was easier then his time in the army.

So I guess if you really got to get that mysterious lump checked out, you could always try to pay a doctor in counterfeit bills or get arrested for trying to.

Actually, don't do anything like that, because it's evil, vile and illegal. This is only a ridicious hypothetical. Go get a second job, lazy assholes.
Pages: 1 ... 3608 3609 [3610] 3611 3612 ... 8167