Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3568 3569 [3570] 3571 3572 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9470848 times)

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #53535 on: October 06, 2012, 11:02:05 am »

It's snowing outside.

Why is this in the Sad thread? Personally, ah lurve snow.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Jervill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53536 on: October 06, 2012, 11:04:33 am »

Because it's only early October, and not everyone has their crops out yet.  On the plus side, we need the precipitation.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #53537 on: October 06, 2012, 11:19:09 am »

Incidentally would mean "Oh, whoops, I'm naked in a bed with a guy. So crazy, man."
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53538 on: October 06, 2012, 11:20:27 am »

Incidentally would mean "Oh, whoops, I'm naked in a bed with a guy. So crazy, man."

Oh. Then perhaps not. :P
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53539 on: October 06, 2012, 11:35:14 am »

As amusing as that interpretation is, I'm guessing 'incidental' would probably mean occasionally noticing how attractive another member of the same sex is, and/or perhaps feeling attracted to them based on their appearance? [/completelyuninformed]
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

The Darkling Wolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Arf!
    • View Profile
    • Cataclysm - Dark Days Ahead
« Reply #53540 on: October 06, 2012, 11:36:05 am »

Why is there so much delicious Polish chocolate stuff over at Lidl D:

* The Darkling Wolf balloons.
My cabbages!
[Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]

I am fat, eating is my great joy.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #53541 on: October 06, 2012, 11:39:40 am »

As amusing as that interpretation is, I'm guessing 'incidental' would probably mean occasionally noticing how attractive another member of the same sex is, and/or perhaps feeling attracted to them based on their appearance? [/completelyuninformed]

If that was the case, than all the time I've spent looking at Men's Health magizines and admiring the awesome pecs of other men means Im gay?  There are some noteworthy muscles out there, and They do look pretty good...
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #53542 on: October 06, 2012, 11:40:32 am »

So guys, is saying "be honest with yourself" insulting? You can't say anything at face value without someone assuming you're complimenting them or belittling them :/

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53543 on: October 06, 2012, 11:41:22 am »

This would make a little more sense. :P And also mean I'm a zero.

If that was the case, than all the time I've spent looking at Men's Health magizines and admiring the awesome pecs of other men means Im gay?  There are some noteworthy muscles out there, and They do look pretty good...

No, it just means you like looking at nearly naked dudes. :P

So guys, is saying "be honest with yourself" insulting? You can't say anything at face value without someone assuming you're complimenting them or belittling them :/

No, that's not insulting. That's being a good friend to say that. What context is this?
He's fucking with us.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #53544 on: October 06, 2012, 11:43:49 am »

I'm... pretty sure that that's pretty gay, man.

Do you enjoy [censored], though? That's kind of the big one, no pun intended.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53545 on: October 06, 2012, 11:46:53 am »

Well, actually I guess 'jealousy' or simple admiration and similiar things wouldn't count. But then, it's a bit hard to draw the line between envy/homosexuality. :P That's... Probably up to the individual to decide.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #53546 on: October 06, 2012, 11:53:55 am »

No, that's not insulting. That's being a good friend to say that. What context is this?
General. Though "the be honest with yourself" was said to one of my more ignorant acquaintances. In regards to passing a driving test.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #53547 on: October 06, 2012, 11:58:56 am »

I'm... pretty sure that that's pretty gay, man.

Do you enjoy [censored], though? That's kind of the big one, no pun intended.

??  No, I don't stare at the mags, I meant I look at other guys and notice when they are cut, and then I size them up.  And as far as what ever is in the censor bubble, probably not.  I have a fitness fetish.  Thats all.  An athletic girl who kickboxes is the kinda thing that ruffles my feathers.

Also, "be honest with yourself" is hard for alot of people.  For instance everybody goes through a phase in pubescence when they question their sexuality.  Natural, but most would deny it.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2012, 12:01:14 pm by pisskop »
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53548 on: October 06, 2012, 12:35:51 pm »

I did. I think about girls though, so that's that. :P

Also, "be honest with yourself" is hard for alot of people.  For instance everybody goes through a phase in pubescence when they question their sexuality.  Natural, but most would deny it.

See, when I was actively using, I decided I was going to be rigorously honest with myself. Not necessarily others, but with myself. Everyone seems to end up thinking you're 'really smart' when you're honest with yourself.
He's fucking with us.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #53549 on: October 06, 2012, 12:41:21 pm »

Due to a situation, I probably will be forced to not use computers ir smartphones, nor Bay12 for at the very least a month. :<

Few know me on the General boards, but bye for now...  :'(

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward
Pages: 1 ... 3568 3569 [3570] 3571 3572 ... 8167